Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Home Movies from June 1963 Walk To Freedom?

I'm looking for footage, home movies, and photos from the June 1963 Walk To Freedom and the speeches by those who spoke at Cobo Hall including Dr. CL Franklin and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. for use in a documentary series about Detroit in the early 1960s.

If you have anything, I'd love to hear from you. My email: emily.harrold@zeropointzero.com.

Thanks!!

Post them if you received them. I would like to see them myself

I wish I had some movies. There is a picture that sat in my late father's living room, which has been pretty widely republished, of a 3 year old me with my dad in that march.

I'm some where in that march too as a toddler with my parents!

EastsideAI...do you have a link to the photo? I'd love to see it.

I haven't gotten any leads yet, but whatever I get I will definitely keep you all posted. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by emily View Post
    I'm looking for footage, home movies, and photos from the June 1963 Walk To Freedom and the speeches by those who spoke at Cobo Hall including Dr. CL Franklin and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. for use in a documentary series about Detroit in the early 1960s.

If you have anything, I'd love to hear from you. My email: emily.harrold@zeropointzero.com.

Thanks!!
    https://www.google.com/search?q=detr...&bih=681&dpr=2

Click on images.
    Then click on videos.
    Last edited by Wheels; May-18-17 at 09:06 AM.