Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Metropolitan Airways Aiming to Offer Business Flights from City Airport 2018

This is a company that doesn't exist yet, which has had no contact with city government, lead by a guy who as far as I can tell doesn't have the experience to create an airline from scratch, has made a press release making a lot of big and unrealistic promises.

If they don't have the organizational capacity to get a decent website, I don't think they have the organizational capacity to make a new airline.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    If they don't have the organizational capacity to get a decent website, I don't think they have the organizational capacity to make a new airline.
    Yikes....

"Let's just put our 'logo' on a stock photo of a plane taking off. That will look professional!"

Add in private shuttles to schlepp the yuppie suits from downtown.

Well, Pro Air did it, so why not...

Or properly maintain older airplanes they will bid on for purchase if going on the 'cheap'. Cheap being made more cheap at the maintenance level.

Not my first choice for boarding a flight.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    ...If they don't have the organizational capacity to get a decent website, I don't think they have the organizational capacity to make a new airline.
    Last edited by Zacha341; May-08-17 at 09:58 PM.

...that is very obviously a photo of a Brussels Airlines [[Belgium) aircraft -- they didn't even bother to crop out the Star Alliance logo. Mesaba [[Northwest Airlink) had the Avro RJ -- they were hangar queens, high maintenance cost with a lousy dispatch rate with the highest fuel burn in their size range/category. St Louis [[Mid-America), Houston [[Hobby) and Las Vegas -- clearly the dartboard approach to route planning.

Quote Originally Posted by 313WX View Post
    Well, Pro Air did it, so why not...
    If ever a business was misnamed...