Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Detroit-themed Wedding Sign in book

From reading posts day after day I found out that the people on here are GREAT and can find or help with anything. So I have a small challenge. I am looking for a sign in book my wedding that is Detroit themed. Or if you have any ideas that. would be cool too.

Thanks Tim

Why not make one, Tim? You could choose our own Detroit pictures and then set up signature lines. If you want it bound, you can take it to Kinko's, Staples, Officemax or any place that offers printing services. They will even design it for you, and you can bring a disk or jump drive that holds the pictures you would want.

It may not be as "fancy" as the ones you buy, but it would be what you WANT...and isn't that more important?

This is just a thought...I recently went to a funeral home that had a sign-in book done in much the same manner. The outside of the book was bound with favorite pictures of the deceased and there were pages within the book with other pictures. It was really nice and very unique.

You might want to call Families First Chapel in Windsor to inquire how they went about doing this. Perhaps they had it done at Kinkos? I don't know, but I really liked it. Phone 519-969-5841 or by fax at 519-969-3276.

Just use the Funeral Book cuz your single life has passed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpeteer View Post
    Just use the Funeral Book cuz your single life has passed!!

I think it's an excellent idea to make one, I would suggest doing it at Meijer, they have a great on site printing lab and they are much cheaper than most others.

Congrats!!! When's the wedding?