Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Kid Rock promotes new brand of BBQ grills

Um, okay. Heh. Well, kudos for promoting a US made product, I guess? in the commercial, I wonder what all went into blowing up those grills? [[and where was this filmed?)

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ent...bbqs/98713336/
    http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/03/...e-grill-video/

Michigan’s own Kid Rock is taking the “buy American” trend to the extreme.
    What’s Kid got up for grabs now? Well, he’s grilling.
    Saying it’s time for the American worker to stand up, and that more than 5 million factory jobs have been lost — Kid Rock is introducing what he calls the American Badass Grill.
    Kid calls the barbecue tough, hardworking and built to last, because it is 100 percent made in America.
    “No matter how you slice it, this is 100 percent American Badass,” he says in a promotional video for the grill.
    Full-throttle grill in a portable size, it fits a dozen burgers and has a 30 day money back guarantee. The charcoal version goes for $99.95 and the gas version [[which has more than 90 percent U.S. parts and labor) is $149.95.

I wonder if they cook "Southern" BBQ?

Kid Rock = DB.