Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    The "stink" isn't about Sessions or Trump eating a donut with Putin.
    The point is there is no stink. There is a long list of politicians that have met with the same diplomats that sessions shook hands with at some dinner.
    But suddenly he is suspect for that action while the others were just doing their jobs. It's laughable that the media is focusing on this.
    The establishment is trying to undermine this administration at all costs for the betterment of their pocketbooks.

Quote Originally Posted by GMan View Post
    The point is there is no stink. There is a long list of politicians that have met with the same diplomats that sessions shook hands with at some dinner.
    But suddenly he is suspect for that action while the others were just doing their jobs. It's laughable that the media is focusing on this.
    The establishment is trying to undermine this administration at all costs for the betterment of their pocketbooks.
    Maybe.

Or maybe he lied at the hearing. Or maybe he crossed the line.

And the media just reports on it. Your problem is that you wear Trump-colored glasses.

Here's a couple of old friends happy to see each other....

Name:  Hillary & Putin.JPG
Views: 408
Size:  25.4 KB

Maybe.

Or maybe he lied at the hearing. Or maybe he crossed the line.

And the media just reports on it. Your problem is that you wear Trump-colored glasses.
    No not Trump Colored Glasses, Just Media Hypocrisy detecting glasses.
    The Media has been silent for 8 years on the dealing with the old admin.
    Where do we start with the scandals???
    Fast and Furious, Bengazhi? Wiretapping of Reporters unfriendly to the admin???? IRS auditing of Conservative groups? ... and on and on.
    Why suddenly does the American public not trust the media.
    Ask that question. Why does the deep established politicians on both sides of the isle fear a Trump admin?? Because their gravey train of tax dollars is in jeopardy.

WAKE UP!

Because their gravey train of tax dollars is in jeopardy.

WAKE UP!
    The Trump is where he is because of the Gravy Train of tax dollars available to him in New York.

Wake up.

When in doubt photo shop.

Attachment 32893

Name:  Screenshot_2017-03-08-01-12-35.jpg
Views: 500
Size:  84.8 KB It's easy to argue about what's real and what's not when we see things from different perspectives and none of us gets to see the whole picture. I'm at the point where I feel like both parties and the corporate media have all jumped the shark .

↑ That is so apt. It's based on the cover image of Gödel Escher Bach:

Last edited by Jimaz; March-08-17 at 09:15 AM.

There's some terrible "truths" being reported today. February jobs go Boom, Vanka's sales going through the roof and President Trump is applauded by visitors to the WH. This obviously cannot be happening; it has to be fake news.
    Last edited by coracle; March-08-17 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ5 View Post
    Name:  Screenshot_2017-03-08-01-12-35.jpg
Views: 500
Size:  84.8 KB It's easy to argue about what's real and what's not when we see things from different perspectives and none of us gets to see the whole picture. I'm at the point where I feel like both parties and the corporate media have all jumped the shark .
    That image illustrates different viewpoints of the singular truth. Politics and discussion is supposed to represent and unify the seperate views for a singular good, THE COUNTRY.

No not Trump Colored Glasses, Just Media Hypocrisy detecting glasses.
    The Media has been silent for 8 years on the dealing with the old admin.
    Where do we start with the scandals???
    Fast and Furious, Bengazhi? Wiretapping of Reporters unfriendly to the admin???? IRS auditing of Conservative groups? ... and on and on.
    Why suddenly does the American public not trust the media.
    Ask that question. Why does the deep established politicians on both sides of the isle fear a Trump admin?? Because their gravey train of tax dollars is in jeopardy.

WAKE UP!
    Of course, you know about those things because of the media.

People fear a Trump admin because he's proven himself to be an unstable liar with no idea of what he's doing.

Of course, you know about those things because of the media.

People fear a Trump admin because he's proven himself to be an unstable liar with no idea of what he's doing.
    You have to dig through the media hubris to uncover the good.
    Certainly throw out the majority mainstream crap that passes as news coverage.
    Trump is no worse and in many ways better than some of his predecessors in what his intentions are for the US.
    The problem is that it doesn't fit the "Globalist Agenda" of many of the elitists in the world, hell even his own party affiliates who make oodles of money at the expense of the working and poverty class. But hey, see what ever image you want.

You have to dig through the media hubris to uncover the good.
    Certainly throw out the majority mainstream crap that passes as news coverage.
    Trump is no worse and in many ways better than some of his predecessors in what his intentions are for the US.
    The problem is that it doesn't fit the "Globalist Agenda" of many of the elitists in the world, hell even his own party affiliates who make oodles of money at the expense of the working and poverty class. But hey, see what ever image you want.
    I pity your perspective. Fortunately for the future, it's a dying perspective.

I pity your perspective. Fortunately for the future, it's a dying perspective.
    Only from your perspective.

"People fear a Trump admin because he's proven himself to be an unstable liar with no idea of what he's doing."

You're FULL OF SHIT Noise. He beat the Clintons; he beat the Bushes; he beat the obamas and all the sundry people that have opposed him and people like are wetting themselves because you know he'll SUCCEED at whatever he tries..

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    "People fear a Trump admin because he's proven himself to be an unstable liar with no idea of what he's doing."

You're FULL OF SHIT Noise. He beat the Clintons; he beat the Bushes; he beat the obamas and all the sundry people that have opposed him and people like are wetting themselves because you know he'll SUCCEED at whatever he tries..
    I'm just paying attention. I'm sorry you're incapable.

Only from your perspective.
    Perspectives are born from experience and an ability to understand them.

Now be honest with yourself.

Has what's his face risen from the dead?

He is a cheat and a liar. The only people he is beating is the American public. Amazing what you can get by with when you are a rich white boy from Queens.

Quote Originally Posted by carolcb View Post
    Has what's his face risen from the dead?

He is a cheat and a liar. The only people he is beating is the American public. Amazing what you can get by with when you are a rich white boy from Queens.
    Or a privileged white chick from Park Ridge, Ill.

I'm just paying attention. I'm sorry you're incapable.
    I noticed I omitted the word "you" from the fourth row of my note you commented on so ineffectively. It's should have been between "like" and "are" and referred to "you" wetting yourself.
    Last edited by coracle; March-09-17 at 05:53 AM.

Well,I came here to post,but most of the things I was going to say were already pointed out by the level headed posters on the first page.The second page has dis-integrated into the typical "My side is better than your side" BS that infests FB.

Have a nice day

Perspectives are born from experience and an ability to understand them.

Now be honest with yourself.
    I've got plenty of both thanks for noticing.

I think what amazes me the most is that we know the capabilities of the intelligence agency especially with the latest Wikileaks. Yet some people think that the politicians don't use that intel against the opposition party. Was there a FISA request to monitor any of Trumps aids?
    Supposedly two FISA requests were made. The first was rejected by the court the second allowed.
    But don't worry I'm sure they didn't do it for political gain to try to ruin the election.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    I noticed I omitted the word "you" from the fourth row of my note you commented on so ineffectively. It's should have been between "like" and "are" and referred to "you" wetting yourself.
    I'm an educated and relatively well-off white guy. I'll be fine.

I'm typically not selfish, however, and care about the rest of the world.

I've got plenty of both thanks for noticing.
    I'm sure you believe that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast