Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Oscar Questions.

Did President Trump get his people to secretly persuade the Russians to hack this year's Oscars envelopes to make his preferred film win? It wouldn't have been difficult to crack their site with a password like "winningmovie"? There is no proof he did it, so in mediaspeak it would seem certain he did.

And did they exceed their remit by tinkering with the In Memoriam Section to substitute the photo of a very much alive Australian Producer Jan Chapman in a tribute to four time nominee Janet Patterson, just to show that they could?

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    Did President Trump get his people to secretly persuade the Russians to hack this year's Oscars envelopes to make his preferred film win? It wouldn't have been difficult to crack their site with a password like "winningmovie"? There is no proof he did it, so in mediaspeak it would seem certain he did.

And did they exceed their remit by tinkering with the In Memoriam Section to substitute the photo of a very much alive Australian Producer Jan Chapman in a tribute to four time nominee Janet Patterson, just to show that they could?
    I won an Oscar once....

https://www.pinterest.com/explore/oscar-fish/

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Looks fishy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    Looks fishy to me.
    It was for best supporting role @ an aquatic retailer.

I used to like him when he was with the muppets.

The Show got classier as the night drew on, and as one of the 700 commenters said "When you pile up a bunch of liberal excrement, don't complain when the flies show up. Absolutely hilarious."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4a1TtfGpc

Haven't seen reference to this in our Press yet, so there's a good chance it ain't fake.