Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default King Kwame needs a new crib

Last edited by hybridy; June-29-22 at 07:39 PM.

LMAO....What's the old saying? Once a crook, always a crook?

He’s not very welcome in Florida,lots of X pats from Michigan here also,unless it is because Florida has some of the strongest homestead protections in the county where nobody can seize or foreclose on your house for a debt.

I think he should return to Detroit,give him a lawnmower and say for every park you mow or every empty house you board up you will receive $15 per hour in reduction towards your debt to the city.

I think this may be the first time I agree with you, but I do agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    He’s not very welcome in Florida,lots of X pats from Michigan here also,unless it is because Florida has some of the strongest homestead protections in the county where nobody can seize or foreclose on your house for a debt.

I think he should return to Detroit,give him a lawnmower and say for every park you mow or every empty house you board up you will receive $15 per hour in reduction towards your debt to the city.

I too agree...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

So, the Black Godfathe---- I mean the preacher is begging his flock for a new home. And he's asking church to collect offerings and pass the collection plate.

While's he's at it, he can ask Jesus for a new home. But it won't be on Earth.
    Last edited by Danny; June-30-22 at 10:13 AM.

Add to that the clearing-out of some of these alleys - overgrown and trashed.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    ...I think he should return to Detroit,give him a lawnmower and say for every park you mow or every empty house you board up you will receive $15 per hour in reduction towards your debt to the city.
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-30-22 at 01:42 PM.

This is the same shannigans as when he left-us-to-ourselves before. Million dollar house, balling-out-riches and excess but could not make his probation scheduled payments then!!

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    So, the Black Godfathe---- I mean the preacher is begging his flock for a new home. And he's asking church to collect offerings and pass the collection plate.

While's he's at it, he can ask Jesus for a new home. But it won't be on Earth.

insufferable.

If people want to donate let them donate, I'm done with Kwame.

Seems like Uncle Sam could seize that account.

^ The precedent for that [seizing accounts] seems to be applicable. Increasingly.

He best be glad he's not in Canada!
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-01-22 at 02:55 PM.

When you still from Detroiters tax dollars, that's illegal. But when you steal from the faithful, that's tithing.

I wish their child well.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottathew View Post
    ...when you steal from the faithful, that's tithing.
    Preaching is the world's third oldest profession, right behind politicking.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post

Lol, Haitch Dubya.

Thanks for that nutritious Onion fix.

Kwame & Bernard announced their plans a while back, just after Kwame was released from prison.
    https://youtu.be/QSoRNz-6rMg

Quote Originally Posted by Dino View Post
    Kwame & Bernard announced their plans a while back, just after Kwame was released from prison.
    https://youtu.be/QSoRNz-6rMg
    Thanks

Kwame Kilpatrick’s wife buys enormous house in Novi despite former mayor’s unpaid restitution

Feds will likely put a lien on the $807,000 home

Former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick’s wife bought an $807,000 house in an upscale residential enclave in Novi last month, even as her convicted felon husband still owes a hefty amount of money in back taxes and restitution stemming from his corruption conviction in 2013....

They should have remained unmarried in the eyes of the Lawd and the law. The feds might have had a harder time putting a lien on the house.

Both of them are just what the city [[metro) doesn’t need. A couple preaching redemption stories repeated ad nauseam is their bread and butter.

When you’re that crooked and have the gall to set up a crowdfund to purchase a property, there is no sympathy coming from me.

Goodness! That's a hefty monthly mortgage [a $807,000 price house]! Glad it's not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Goodness! That's a hefty monthly mortgage [a $807,000 price house]! Glad it's not mine.
    According to the Metro Times article:
    She took out a $645,600 mortgage, according to property records obtained by Metro Times.
    But yeah, a $645,600 mortgage? I'd never want to wear a yoke that heavy. But that's just me.
    Last edited by Jimaz; January-27-24 at 07:17 PM.

Kwame for Orange Julius' VP?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    According to the Metro Times article:But yeah, a $645,600 mortgage? I'd never want to wear a yoke that heavy. But that's just me.

Me either. Who wants that anvil tied around their neck? I mean what's the point? Who are you trying to impress?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast