Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

A secondary topical question: Does the victim have good health insurance, or will he [[or his wife) have to file bankruptcy?

At 78, he should be on socialized government controlled Medicare, thank the powers that be.

Lockner, 28, told them in a taped statement, "This wouldn't have happened if he was a white man."
    That spells stupid on so many levels.

ccbatson Guest

Medicare, private insurance, mandatory emergency care...under no circumstances would such a person go without care with these injuries.

Ravine Guest

Yeah, yeah, Cc & elganned, whatever.
    Just for once, could a thread be allowed to stay on-point?
    DY doesn't have any threads which are centered on health-care issues?

Anyway, as awful as it may be to feel this way, I can tell just by looking at the picture of Lockner's face that he's a guy who I would love to beat the shit out of.
    A process which, I suspect, would leave only a very small amount of carbon-based material remaining.

The horrors of hate has no boundary...then again the damage to this poor man and "our community [[thats right: our community-which is and only should be one community-the human one) is far reaching..when are these segregationists and separatists going to get the fact that we are all one people with various experiences and backgrounds...these hate crimes are slap in the face of all humanity-period...

This is a prime example of "dumbing" down of values and a glich in the gene pool...hidden behind the racism of the extremes and fueled by the fear of others and also the not wanting to let go of control and power... pure greed...This is also being fueled with the shit spewing from the "extremes" that want people divided played out in emails, media and pulpits. It sickens me period...and what is even more sick is that this type of behavior will somehow have a justification or even silence by " a certain segment of society" -this same segment will go on blathering about protection of "our" values; which is code speak for extremism in the the I hate others movement...

thanks Beck and Rush [[and anyone else) who fuel hate, seperation, division and segregation under the hate of others movement...protect our "way" speech...or even the sweeping lack of common humanity from perpetuating separation of people period...this goes of all segments of community..I hear it everyday in the generalizations and labeling of "typical white or typical black, typical this or typical that"...there ain't no such thing as typical ...only gross generalization from those who would like to stay divided.

we are at a crossroad..which way are we going as a people...the way of Jim Crow and separate sub-communities or a universal understanding that "all" people are equal and should be valued...chose wisely America.
    Last edited by gibran; August-20-09 at 03:19 AM.

Quote: "mandatory emergency care"

He'll lose his house, but he got medical treatment?

Re: The piece of filth in the article referenced, Cops said: " they're disruptive in our community all the time,"

This is what leniency produces. Habitual offenders. Many eventually commit an act such as this.

Quote Originally Posted by gibran View Post
    The horrors of hate has no boundary...then again the damage to this poor man and "our community [[thats right: our community-which is and only should be one community-the human one) is far reaching..when are these segregationists and separatists going to get the fact that we are all one people with various experiences and backgrounds...these hate crimes are slap in the face of all humanity-period...

This is a prime example of "dumbing" down of values and a glich in the gene pool...hidden behind the racism of the extremes and fueled by the fear of others and also the not wanting to let go of control and power... pure greed...This is also being fueled with the shit spewing from the "extremes" that want people divided played out in emails, media and pulpits. It sickens me period...and what is even more sick is that this type of behavior will somehow have a justification or even silence by " a certain segment of society" -this same segment will go on blathering about protection of "our" values; which is code speak for extremism in the the I hate others movement...

thanks Beck and Rush [[and anyone else) who fuel hate, seperation, division and segregation under the hate of others movement...protect our "way" speech...or even the sweeping lack of common humanity from perpetuating separation of people period...this goes of all segments of community..I hear it everyday in the generalizations and labeling of "typical white or typical black, typical this or typical that"...there ain't no such thing as typical ...only gross generalization from those who would like to stay divided.

we are at a crossroad..which way are we going as a people...the way of Jim Crow and separate sub-communities or a universal understanding that "all" people are equal and should be valued...chose wisely America.
    Very well said !

The number of death threats on our president average 30 per day. That doesn't include the "I hate you , you suck" letters he gets on a daily basis.

The 30 death threats per day represent a 400% increase in the amount of threats "W" got. The bad thing about it is that the Secret Service is being stretched to the limit.

This is absolute crazyness. When will people realize the entertainers Rush, Beck and the like fanning the flames don't care about you and your daily struggles, all they care about is the ratings and how it reflects on there yearly salary.

There is a serious dumbing down in America, where critical thinking has gone the way of the dodo bird. People, rather than listen to NPR or other outlets where they can get the information and come to an informed judgement would rather be spoon fed by the Rushes and the Becks who will validate there warped world view.

ccbatson Guest

Segregationist? Like the illegal patient dumping scheme perpetrated by the University of Chicago Hospital System masterminded/endorsed by??? Michelle Obama.

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Segregationist? Like the illegal patient dumping scheme perpetrated by the University of Chicago Hospital System masterminded/endorsed by??? Michelle Obama.
    Yet another golden oldie from the Reich. More vile, contemptable lies, got anything new? Sourced from reliable sources, not fascist tripe?

I thought not.

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Having researched the Urban Health Initiative, it appears they are merely trying to provide a better, more efficient form of triage--something I think you have endorsed in the past.

Or did I misread your position on that?

please let's not let the reality get in the way of the delusions... ok Let's..we have a Health Care system bar none [[true) but not everyone can use it equally [[true)..but Obama's death panel is going to kill your mom and dad and then sell their organs in Israel....so therefore we don't need health care reform...
    Last edited by gibran; August-21-09 at 02:07 PM.

Once Obama is finished socializing and nationalizing everything, my dad will want to die.
    And he won't particularly care where his organs go after that.

ccbatson Guest

Yeah..you are misreading it...the program is under investigation and under huge protest from its' victims...the dumped patients and the hospitals where they were dumped.