Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Con trail tracks this evening. The conspiracy again.

Anyone notice the "lattice" pattern in the east sky? I don't buy into most theories but what's really going on?

Quote Originally Posted by One Shot View Post
    Anyone notice the "lattice" pattern in the east sky? I don't buy into most theories but what's really going on?
    What is really going on is that airplanes are flying in various directions across the sky carrying passengers en route to their predetermined destinations. And in the course of doing so they are emitting vapor trails behind them, as jet engines do. Nothing more, nothing less. No sinister operations happening whatsoever.
    Last edited by SyGolden48236; February-16-17 at 07:11 PM.

I get that. But to have a perfectly spaced grid pattern which would take several planes flying at about the same time is still strange to me. Con trails dissipate and distort with time. To see a pattern doesn't seem like something that forms by a passing plane here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by One Shot View Post
    I get that. But to have a perfectly spaced grid pattern which would take several planes flying at about the same time is still strange to me. Con trails dissipate and distort with time. To see a pattern doesn't seem like something that forms by a passing plane here and there.
    If you're determined to believe a conspiracy theory no Internet post is likely to stop you. But it's worth pointing out a number of things:

1. There are a ton of planes in the sky at any given moment, especially over a metropolitan area like Detroit. https://flightaware.com/live/

2. Michigan is directly under the flight paths for a lot of heavily-traveled east-west domestic routes [[Boston-LA, NYC-San Francisco, Philly or Baltimore to Seattle, etc.). But you will also get planes flying north-south to go to international destinations. Chicago to anywhere in Europe involves flying northeast over Michigan, as do flights from Dallas and others on a similar great circle path. A flight from Detroit to Beijing leaves traveling almost due north.

3. Jet contrails can be visible from well over 100 miles away. A DC to Tokyo or Atlanta to Beijing flight could certainly be seen from most of southern Michigan.

Or God is playing tic-tac-toe with the angels.

Hah! I like the way you put that. Course the hollywood and other high-minded elite, et al are always lecturing us to use less resources [[planes, cars and things). Then they fly away on a jet to their monster foot-print sized homes!

Quote Originally Posted by SyGolden48236 View Post
    What is really going on is that airplanes are flying in various directions across the sky carrying passengers en route to their predetermined destinations. And in the course of doing so they are emitting vapor trails behind them, as jet engines do. Nothing more, nothing less. No sinister operations happening whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Hah! I like the way you put that. Course the hollywood and other high-minded elite, et al are always lecturing us to use less resources [[planes, cars and things). Then they fly away on a jet to their monster foot-print sized homes!
    I always read this yet I've never had a Hollywood "elite" tell me anything. It has me wondering who I'm hanging out with. JFC, I'm I the only person who doesn't know any Hollywood stars, and not pay attention to what they say if I did?

Oh, HAH! I am talking about the talk they manage to stuff into interviews, during award shows, etc. No I don't have any phone numbers........!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    I always read this yet I've never had a Hollywood "elite" tell me anything. It has me wondering who I'm hanging out with. JFC, I'm I the only person who doesn't know any Hollywood stars, and not pay attention to what they say if I did?
    I don't hang with them either, Mike, and I only listen to them if they say something that interests me. Same with other people, but I'm funny that way. I think everyone has a right to their opinion even if they are wealthy "Hollywood elite". Apparently the Right likes to listen to them too; i.e. Trump, Reagan, Eastwood, etc.

Eh... it was a joke folks. I know when to get serious and often do, but not this time [[smile).

Let the OPINIONS ABOUND!

Seems sometimes they are called Chemtrails?

See photos here!

I see Harrison Ford is at the controls again.

Attachment 32765
    Last edited by Bigb23; February-19-17 at 03:57 PM.

Where did I put my tinfoil hat ???

Quote Originally Posted by lpg View Post
    Where did I put my tinfoil hat ???
    More like a respirator.

They are definitely real. More than one company has admitted they have chemtrail contracts with the government. Evergreen Aviation being one of them. I have also watched County government meeting out West where they were discussed as well as the budgets for them.

For some reason both the Chinese and US air-forces are involved.

Lots of pictures of sprayers on planes in operation. Of course on those pages [[including 1/2 dozen of the pics Zacha linked above) are of other things,.. such as aircraft in testing, military planes spraying chemicals over war zones [[remember Agent Orange?) or even firebombers. [[Those are the ones with HUGE pipes going to the tanks,... like 8" diameter and with perhaps 8 or more similar openings in the bottom of the fuselage. Such as these 2 pics.
    https://scontent.fdet1-2.fna.fbcdn.n...9b&oe=5948521B
    https://scontent.fdet1-2.fna.fbcdn.n...d4&oe=5934C8C0

Regular contrails persist for varying lengths of time,.. from a mile or so after the plane has passed,.. to hundreds of miles. But they always stay in a fairly tight, tubular area,.. and eventually disappear. When you see one that STAYS AROUND ALL DAY,.. and spreads out over part of a day until it and a dozen others have formed a thin, reflective cloud layer,... well those are CHEMtrails.

It's a mess out there on the net though. For every real picture of a chemplane,.. there are 10 of fire-bombers, test planes or simple contrails rolling off the end of a plane's wings. I imagine there have been inserted by people trying to cover it up so that the astroturf can then point to those pictures and "prove" that chemplanes do not exist.

Barium and aluminum are used apparently,.. and of course Monsanto has been developing aluminum resistant seeds for years. Not sure the real purpose of these planes. Picking where the water falls is probably a big part. Causing droughts. Intentionally caused water shortages will be a HUGE moneymaker in the future. Much like how Enron intentionally caused power shortages in California a dozen years ago,... getting very rich and killing people in the process.
    Last edited by Bigdd; February-19-17 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdd View Post
    They are definitely real.
    Hahaha, I can't believe it took this long for some nut job to show up and start posting pictures of fuel dumping and ballast tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    Hahaha, I can't believe it took this long for some nut job to show up and start posting pictures of fuel dumping and ballast tanks.

Ok astroturf

Contrails still don't hang around all day and turn into clouds. Never did before 15 years ago. And never did in Michigan until about 10 years ago. They happen here only on totally cloudless or near cloudless days. Same in Arizona,.. where you see contrails an chemtrails at the same time. And ones that go right and left in the sky,.. and turn back around like in these pics from the link posted above.

And by 2 pm there's a rectangular cloud over the entire Phoenix Valley,... even though planes take off and land down the eastern edge of the reservation,.. and west from the airport.

http://cpukzone.mobilewebexpertl.net...chemtrails.jpg

http://thegreaterpicture.com/images/chemtrails-madness-2.jpg

Last edited by Bigdd; February-19-17 at 10:43 PM.

And... It once again becomes obvious why some background check and a waiting period is a damn good idea.

Remember in 1983 when chemtrails were deployed over Spartan Stadium before practice multiple times during the week leading up to Michigan's blowout victory in the Michigan - Michigan State game?

Name:  go-blue.jpg
Views: 682
Size:  15.7 KB
    Last edited by bust; February-20-17 at 02:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdd View Post
    Ok astroturf

Contrails still don't hang around all day and turn into clouds. Never did before 15 years ago. And never did in Michigan until about 10 years ago. They happen here only on totally cloudless or near cloudless days. Same in Arizona,.. where you see contrails an chemtrails at the same time. And ones that go right and left in the sky,.. and turn back around like in these pics from the link posted above.

And by 2 pm there's a rectangular cloud over the entire Phoenix Valley,... even though planes take off and land down the eastern edge of the reservation,.. and west from the airport.

http://cpukzone.mobilewebexpertl.net...chemtrails.jpg

http://thegreaterpicture.com/images/chemtrails-madness-2.jpg

How old are you? Contrails have been around since aircraft started venturing into the upper troposphere.

And if you would get in an airplane, you'd realize they also happen on cloudy days - you just can't see them from your cave.

I must admit I noticed a rather obvious pattern the other day and it definitely sparked my imagination. Although I'm more of an "ancient alien" crackpot than a "chemtrail" crackpot...

That said last year on Westbound 96 as you approached the Wixom area one of the rotating billboards had a billboard for a chemtrail conspiracy site. Unfortunately I forget the name. Does anyone know if that was a goof or did someone really buy prime freeway ad space for their tin foil blog?

So how did they Ariel spray the entire state of Florida to get rid of the mosquito that was carrying the Zika,it sure was not with a drone crop duster.

Fuel dumps before landing.

Detroit is also a major hub for the Philippine flights.

Pan Am ,for those who remember,no longer flys planes but is still a valid corporation that brings in millions and is still paying on pensions because it still owns all of the international flight paths,no pay no fly.

I think soros used Ariel spraying over certain cities to win the vote.

Here tankers have been taking off every twenty minutes the past couple of days,normally taking care of the Middle East actions but if something is gearing up on the Asian side they would increase the contrails up there maybe.
    Last edited by Richard; February-22-17 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    ...I think soros used Ariel spraying over certain cities to win the vote....
    Oh really? What vote did he win? [[It's "aerial" BTW.)

I saw an interesting contrail the other day.

It was fresh because you could still see the aircraft forming the leading end. About 10° behind that was a trailing end which ended abruptly. I can imagine someone thinking that someone aboard the aircraft must have opened a valve to start the contrail forming at that trailing end.

I think what's much more likely is that the aircraft was flying through air masses of different dew points such that exhaust which wasn't condensing before suddenly started to condense thus starting the contrail.

On the other hand it might have been a magical Soros fart. Who knows? Maybe someone pulled his finger.
    Last edited by Jimaz; February-22-17 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    So how did they Ariel spray the entire state of Florida to get rid of the mosquito that was carrying the Zika,it sure was not with a drone crop duster.

Fuel dumps before landing.

Detroit is also a major hub for the Philippine flights.

Pan Am ,for those who remember,no longer flys planes but is still a valid corporation that brings in millions and is still paying on pensions because it still owns all of the international flight paths,no pay no fly.

I think soros used Ariel spraying over certain cities to win the vote.

Here tankers have been taking off every twenty minutes the past couple of days,normally taking care of the Middle East actions but if something is gearing up on the Asian side they would increase the contrails up there maybe.
    I didn't know that The Little Mermaid could even fly a plane. Huh.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    I didn't know that The Little Mermaid could even fly a plane. Huh.

She got her pilots license after she married the prince and became human,they fell on hard times and she was flying for UPS or somebody like that,I thought everybody knew that.

its the auto correct or fill thingy on my phone,sometimes I think I spend more time deleting things that it puts in then actually writing,it's complicated.
    Last edited by Richard; February-22-17 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Seems sometimes they are called Chemtrails?

See photos here!
    Yes, they're called "contrails" by people who understand that they're made up of CONdensed water, TRAILing behind an airplane. The low air pressure generated by an airfoil, allows water vapor to condense out of the air and form tiny droplets that linger in the sky.

They're called chemtrails by nut jobs...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast