Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

More fake news to read: [[SARCASM)

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/03/su...volving-trump/

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...iates-in-intel

Does any of this correspond to the FISA requests that were filed with the FISA court? If so would seem to collaborate the W.H.'s story of being spied on.
    Who did leak the intel to the media after the unmasking? Prosecute them.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    Oh, it's soooo.... good to see democrats reduced to their normal losing posture of jabbering rabid irrational hate, and puerile name calling, and know we will enjoy it for at least the next eight years. I've never enjoyed gloating so much; thanks Don, keep it going, and get back to your CNN; they have another panel full of people like you just seated.

Signed - a likely Fox News brainwashed russian shill.
    This is all well and good, but you should know you're being judged. And the verdict isn't kind.

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    This is all well and good, but you should know you're being judged. And the verdict isn't kind.
    It never is from a Kangaroo Court.

Surprising news from the BBC; US / Mexico border crossings at 17yr low.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39505999

I guess the "Memo" made it south of the border.

Quote Originally Posted by GMan View Post
    Surprising news from the BBC; US / Mexico border crossings at 17yr low.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39505999

I guess the "Memo" made it south of the border.

This side also,where I am at lots of stuff coming on the market for pennies on the dollar,cash out and go.

They are also saying that Mexico also stopped 160,000 from their southern border from other countries,it really never had anything to do with Mexicans in general,more so because it became an international crossing.But it did make for good opposition racist material.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Mossi-ish View Post
    Anyone who supports trump is likely a russian shill or brainwashed by Fox News. He is a traitor and was not legitimately elected. He's a pig and he belongs in prison.
    Meenwhile overly creative artistic memes pop up depicting Trump and Putin in various poses overshadowing the wacko that goes to sleep at night dreaming about shoving a few nukes up our butt without a second thought.

But yes,let's view Russia as a direct threat because there is a lot of money to be made in Cold War scenarios and to do that one must first take advantage of the weaker minds to create division and actually help the one you despise destroy the country without fireing a shot.

It has worked out pretty well in the past when it came time to overthrow small country's. Like puppets on a string.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    This side also,where I am at lots of stuff coming on the market for pennies on the dollar,cash out and go.

They are also saying that Mexico also stopped 160,000 from their southern border from other countries,it really never had anything to do with Mexicans in general,more so because it became an international crossing.But it did make for good opposition racist material.
    NPR did a story, probably a few months ago now, about 4K Haitians that have been showing up on the Mexican shore, destined for the USA, because the economy in Brazil tanked.

That whole Hati thing that compassion created by lining a few pockets with millions in order to buy a government.

The one thing that has more personal value then a car?

A 5 gallon plastic paint bucket,you use it to carry water from the river to wash your clothes,cook the meal and bathe.

I think Canada has a storm coming,it has always been a stepping stone for entry into the states via asylum and it would appear that it may end up being the route.

It would be interesting to watch the numbers for the next couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    It never is from a Kangaroo Court.
    Well, being dumb isn't a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    Well, being dumb isn't a crime.
    You're safe then [[even dumber than a kangaroo).

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    You're safe then [[even dumber than a kangaroo).
    So you never grew out of "I know you are, but what am I?"

Fitting, really.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3