Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Current Las Vegas odds on Detroit teams

With the Lions out of it, my attention turned to the other three Detroit teams to see where to put my money. Alas, the current 'offers':
    Pistons to win NBA championship: 225-1 [[Favorite: Golden State, 4-5)
    Wings to win Stanley Cup: 125-1 [[Favorite: Columbus, 13-2)
    Tigers to win World Series: 30-1 [[Favorite: Cubbies, 15-4)

Guess I have to agree on the Pistons and Wings, but with a little luck, the Tigers could pull it out. Guess I'll wander down to the sports book and drop ten bucks or so. Three Hundred Bucks would be nice in late October.

I think the Tigers odds are pretty accurate. I would make them 3-1 to get a playoff spot, likely a wildcard. They are then one of ten teams with a shot. Put 20 bucks down for me. I'll pay you next time I'm in Vegas.

Go for it, Ray. For years, I would end each trip to Vegas by putting a ten dollar chip on one number at a roullete table before leaving for the airport. Must have been twenty times. My two hundred stayed in Vegas. Wishing you and the Tigers better luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobl View Post
    Go for it, Ray. For years, I would end each trip to Vegas by putting a ten dollar chip on one number at a roullete table before leaving for the airport. Must have been twenty times. My two hundred stayed in Vegas. Wishing you and the Tigers better luck!
    Well, the odds are 38 - 1 on any single digit [[37 - 1 if you can find a wheel with a single zero). Within your next 20 trips the Gods of Chance say you're due........