Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 89 of 207 FirstFirst ... 39 79 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 5151

No matter what, aj3647; what ever stink bomb happens on Chump, I still find him to be a great entertainer.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    ...-Mike Flynn asks for his sentencing to be delayed, seems his memory was jogged and he has some more information that he wants to share with Robert Mueller first. This after the judge told him he "sold out his country."...
    Is he trying to feel out how little he can pay to sell out his country?

Is this some kind of auction?

Hey, free market capitalism, there ya go! USA for sale. It's the best democracy money can buy.

[[Which is the worst democracy possible. Sorry, but you have to explain that joke to some people. They just won't get it otherwise.)
    Last edited by Jimaz; December-18-18 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    No matter what, aj3647; what ever stink bomb happens on Chump, I still find him to be a great entertainer.
    As long as he's doing his carnival clown act from federal prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
    As long as he's doing his carnival clown act from federal prison.

Yes, slim chance of that happening, but I’d gladly dispose of all the pilot fish around him, before they get a pardon.

According to the Wall Street Journal, the U.S. is preparing to remove all troops from Syria! This morning Trump Twittered, “We have defeated ISIS in Syria, my only reason for being there during the Trump Presidency.”

What a difference from Bush's Iraq WMD lies and Obama trying to overthrow Assad, overthrowing Khaddafi, enabling ISIS and making a mess of both countries. Trump is far from perfect but this is good Christmas news. Pulling out of Syria and Trump's improved rapport with Kim allows more news coverage of the coup.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    According to the Wall Street Journal, the U.S. is preparing to remove all troops from Syria! This morning Trump Twittered, “We have defeated ISIS in Syria, my only reason for being there during the Trump Presidency.”

What a difference from Bush's Iraq WMD lies and Obama trying to overthrow Assad, overthrowing Khaddafi, enabling ISIS and making a mess of both countries. Trump is far from perfect but this is good Christmas news. Pulling out of Syria and Trump's improved rapport with Kim allows more news coverage of the coup.
    ^
    This propaganda post brought to you via RT.

In the real world, abandoning the Kurds to ISIS would be madness and the entire military establishment is against the pullout, but cultists gonna cult. Anything to distract from their Dear Leader's impending denouement.

^
    Not to mention the fact that Chump's tenure so far is much a continuation of previous policy. The armed forces did the job, not "The Apprentice" production crew.

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
    ^
    This propaganda post brought to you via RT.

In the real world, abandoning the Kurds to ISIS would be madness and the entire military establishment is against the pullout, but cultists gonna cult. Anything to distract from their Dear Leader's impending denouement.
    Unlike you, I'm glad we are at least leaving Syria. We have 2,000 troops there. Their parents and loved ones will have a merrier Christmas. But, I guess, There's no joy in Mudville. Getting out of war is just a distraction from wall to wall coup coverage or something.

No, actually I included this tiding's link to the Wall Street Journal unless you have some evidence that the WSJ's source was RT or is wrong as of today. "The entire military establishment is against it"? What's your source for that claim? ISIS has been having a more difficult time in Syria since Obama left office and has lost most of its territory and some of its suppliers. Syrian refugees are returning to rebuild. U.S. soldiers are coming home. Mission pretty much accomplished. Let's go home. All good news. Why resurrect Scrooge?
    Last edited by oladub; December-19-18 at 07:16 PM.

The gofund me link for the wall.

https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall

Peace on Earth is good unless it's Trump's idea, then it's bad. The definition of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Operation Timber Sycamore:

https://youtu.be/TACfQT3Th3k

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    The gofund me link for the wall.

https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall
    No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Unlike you, I'm glad we are at least leaving Syria. We have 2,000 troops there. Their parents and loved ones will have a merrier Christmas. But, I guess, There's no joy in Mudville. Getting out of war is just a distraction from wall to wall coup coverage or something.

No, actually I included this tiding's link to the Wall Street Journal unless you have some evidence that the WSJ's source was RT or is wrong as of today. "The entire military establishment is against it"? What's your source for that claim? ISIS has been having a more difficult time in Syria since Obama left office and has lost most of its territory and some of its suppliers. Syrian refugees are returning to rebuild. U.S. soldiers are coming home. Mission pretty much accomplished. Let's go home. All good news. Why resurrect Scrooge?
    Don't know about the military complex, but Repub senators and congressmen aren't real happy about it. Just watched Corker, Graham and Kinzinger come out regarding this withdrawal. Kinzinger, a veteran of war in the Middle East was particularly unhappy about it and blamed it on Rand Paul's interference. He also said if he was a cabinet member he'd be furious at not being included in this decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    No thanks.
    I’ll send a contribution for a few “bricks” in your name.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    No thanks.
    Awww come on,where is your Christmas spirit?

We could put little red bow on top.

Bansky could paint a little where's Elmo guy on it and you could call it a large canvas for budding street artists,so you would not be paying for a wall but providing an artistic opportunity.

Or you could look at it as,It is made with steel,the sun hits it causing it to heat up,you harness the heat to provide energy and there you go,you have done your part to stop global warming and helped save the planet.

Or even line it with solar panels and provide power to the surrounding communities.

Unless of course one is not interested in providing artistic opportunities and saving the planet,then it is just a wall.

You guys were saying,if you want a wall you pay for it,so I am taking my illegal immigration support refund check and applying it to a planet saving and opportunity providing structure.
    Last edited by Richard; December-20-18 at 10:04 AM.

Go ahead and do it then. Put "DYes" after your name when you donate so we can all see it in the "Recent Donations" box. Here's your chance to prove that you're more than just words.

Also, good luck crowdfunding the $50 billion that a wall is going to actually cost. That's $150 for every man, woman, and child in America. But nothing tickles my fancy more than watching uneducated rubes donate money they don't have to a pipe-dream fantasy that will never happen. But you should still donate though. You know what would really trigger the libs, Richard? If you gave $5000. Do it. Shit, give 10K. It's only money. Mexico will reimburse you later.

I think donating to a device that could help stop global warming is a bit more productive then a bridge with no return.

With your math the bridge is going to cost 100 billion,pure speculation on figures made up in our minds because it looks good.

I should donate in the name of aj3647/DYes,at least one lib will be triggered.

Unless you do not care about global warming or providing opportunity to the arts,which in turn says that you do not believe global warming exists and do not support the arts.

So there you go,here is you chance to prove that you are more then just words,if you do it give $5000,Shoot,give $10k its only money,you are doing your part to save the planet after all .
    Last edited by Richard; December-20-18 at 10:54 AM.

I should donate in the name of aj3647/DYes,at least one lib will be triggered.
    Do it then. I dare you. Go ahead and donate in my name. Take a screenshot when you do and post it here. Prove that you back up your words with actions. Go on. And don't give some paltry amount like $10 either, that's just admitting that you're a failure in life and can't afford a real donation. Donate at least $1000. Come on, the more you donate, the more I get "triggered." Do it Richard, or are you too scared or maybe just too poor to afford it? You're a highly-successful businessman, surely $1000 means nothing to a man like you. Here's your chance to "get" me, so take it. I eagerly await your screenshot!

Pay close attention to the person that did they study,he was a past employee of Mercatus and did not receive funding from Koch.

Unless of course that is all fake news,but we know fake news does not exist,right?
    #1 - He did this under the auspices of Mercatus, who paid him. Kochs fund Mercatus. Ergo, he didn't get funding from the Kochs, he got it from an organization that gets funding from the Kochs.

#2 - The net resulut is a switch of the burden from employers to the government. and, yes, it would be a tremendous expense, but any thought that it would not be a HUGE savings in administrative costs is just utterly stupid. Administrative costs for private health are 17% of revenues v. 2% for Medicare. If you apply that to the health care revenues for 2018 [[$3.785.5 Trillion per American Hospital Assoc.), administrative costs under private would be $643 Billion, and $75.7 Billion for Medicare [[if one or the other were 100% responsible for those payments) - a net savings of $567.3 Billion for ONE year...or 5.6 Trillion for 10 years. It is not very difficult math-wise, and doesn't take into account holding pharma to the same rates as other nations charge for the drugs.

I think donating to a device that could help stop global warming is a bit more productive then a bridge with no return. .
    What does that statement have to do with anything???

Kinda like the "Trump Foundation"?.....hahahaha

There's a sucker born everyday.

Kinda has the same ring as the Clinton foundation,main difference is with the Clintons it was active with foreign donors,while she was with the state department.

But that is okay,just make sure that you are in office first before you start shady dealings.

I do notice how the liberal media kinda forgets to report on that on going investigation.

Kinda has the same ring as the Clinton foundation,main difference is...
    One is an "A" rated foundation with impeccable credentials, the other is an illegal slush fund that has been shut down under court order. But carry on with the insane Whataboutism...

No donation in my name yet, Richard? What's the matter, can't afford it? But I thought you were a big successful business genius?

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    No donation in my name yet, Richard? What's the matter, can't afford it? But I thought you were a big successful business genius?
    That’s why he remains a “big successful business genius” he only spends his money on people that [[can) count.

Speaking of donations I heard/ read that the US is giving aid and investment to mexico and central America. But I can't verify the source/ story.... anyone else heard about this?

10.6B aid and investment from the US to Southern Mexico

Page 89 of 207 FirstFirst ... 39 79 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 99 139 189 ... LastLast