Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 58 of 207 FirstFirst ... 8 48 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 5151

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Well, buh-BYE! We'll see where else he turns up. These folks never fall down, just up somewhere new!
    The funniest part of it is that some view it as a win and shout next,without seeing that he already helped cancel the Paris agreement and curb EPA stranglehold on global warming,so mission accomplished.

He is being replaced by Williams who was a Washington coal guy and worked under one of the biggest fossil fuel supporter senators in the country.

Williams makes him look like an Prius driver in comparison,I guess some do not think that far ahead of the game when emotions rule common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Well, buh-BYE! We'll see where else he turns up. These folks never fall down, just up somewhere new!
    scary isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    scary isn't it?
    The direction of this country is very scary indeed....

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    The funniest part of it is that some view it as a win and shout next,without seeing that he already helped cancel the Paris agreement and curb EPA stranglehold on global warming,so mission accomplished.
    And that's a good thing? LOL. But's it's ok that he spent "millions" of our tax dollars on "office decorations" including a sound proof phone booth, art from the Smithosian, renting private jets, etc., while Donald looked the other way. And ya'll worried about your tax dollars going towards housing immigrants in tents and chain link fences?
    Last edited by Maof; July-06-18 at 07:36 AM.

Short term memory problems.

Two weeks ago everybody was in an uproar about the president useing an unsecured phone line and mysterious communications intercepting dishes placed about the country,this week people are upset because somebody in the federal government actually took steps to have secure phone conversations.

I do not have a problem with the private jet thing,the wakos have proven that they will find thier voice when ever they feel necessary,imagine flying on a plane with 200 passengers and some wako decided they hated everybody within the current administration so much,as they have already displayed,that they would be willing to disrupt the flight without a care for the other passengers or worse case scenario,crash the plane.

Cash out your 401k and build holiday inns along the border and secure a govenment contract to house illegal immigrants in first class settings.

There is a 800,000 backlog of people claiming amnesty,I am sure they would love for people to provide actual solutions instead of emotional lip service.

I guess if one forms a large group with the sole purpose of overwhelming the border guards you really have to expect negative results.

I say we should follow international law when it comes to refugees,asylum is applied for at the first port of entry and the United States is not thier first port of entry.

You are right,remove them from the cages,give them a Mexican bus ticket after they sign a IUO for the costs and send them back.

People in this country stand on soapboxes every hour of the day bitching about how horrible this country is,but yet millions are willing to give up thier first born in order to trade places with them.

How come they do not apply for asylum in Mexico? Maybe it is because Mexico tells them to go pound sand after a complimentary rape and throws them back over the fence.

You would think that thier home county would have an issue of a mass exodus of thier population,but then again maybe they would prefer that they leave from there also,if you cannot stand up for your country of birth why would you stand for anything else.

Kinda like the protesters waving the Mexican flag,so proud of the country that you abandoned while hiding behind the skirts and crapping on the very country that provided you safe haven,then demanding reconigtion,they should be priority deported.
    Last edited by Richard; July-06-18 at 08:28 AM.

British activists construct a giant "Trump baby" blimp to fly over London. Ari Melber breaks down how the image is trolling Trump with one of his documented insecurities: that even his most loyal advisers think of him as a baby.

Watching SKY news which is a U.K. news broadcast it is no different then here,half of the commentary is that it is disrespectful while the other half thinks it is funny.

Of course some will view it as a sign that the whole world is anti Trump,he actually has a lot of overseas supporters.

Most of the policies that he is pushing,most of Europe has already been implementing because a majority of thier citizens also support them.Imagine that.

Keep saying lies over and over, some people might believe you.

Quote Originally Posted by carolcb View Post
    Keep saying lies over and over, some people might believe you.
    "Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it".- Trump Cult mantra. Quote attributed to Goebbels.

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
    "Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it". Goebbels.
    Good examples - Trump colluded with the Russians to get elected. If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. obamacare will cut the cost of a typical family’s premium by $2,500 a year. I was born in Hawaii. I will cut the deficit in half by the end of my term. Et al.

But Goebells was wrong because no matter how many times lefties recite their lies in the fake media nobody believes them any longer [[thank you Mr, Trump) - except other leftie losers and they are a diminishing cult.
    Last edited by coracle; July-09-18 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    Good examples - Trump colluded with the Russians to get elected. If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. obamacare will cut the cost of a typical family’s premium by $2,500 a year. I was born in Hawaii. I will cut the deficit in half by the end of my term. Et al.
    Correct. These are excellent examples of deranged Trump cult lies. The Obama [[Muslim! Commie! Not human!) touch gives that extra dose of racism essential to any good Trump cult lie.

If you believe any of the above to be true, and not Russian bot lies/whataboutism by trying to desperately divert from the gangsters in the WH, seek help.
    Last edited by Bham1982; July-09-18 at 03:32 PM.

Correct. These are excellent examples of deranged Trump cult lies. The Obama [[Muslim! Commie! Not human!) touch gives that extra dose of racism essential to any good Trump cult lie.

If you believe any of the above to be true, and not Russian bot lies/whataboutism by trying to desperately divert from the gangsters in the WH, seek help.
    Trump wasn’t even on the radar when your cult figure made these statements you leftie dope from B’ham, and we never said he was a commie. How the hell is muslim or human [[or commie) racism except in your twisted mind???
    Last edited by coracle; July-09-18 at 04:25 PM.

LOLOLOLOLOL....narcissism at it's finest.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...38035281219584
    Last edited by Maof; July-10-18 at 06:16 AM.

And then there was this:
    “I have broken more Elton John records. He seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No, we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look, I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really, we do it without, like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical – the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth, right? The brain. More important than the mouth is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

You really don't have much of a purpose in your life, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    You really don't have much of a purpose in your life, do you?
    Neither does he. Thanks for the personal attack.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    And then there was this:
    And there you have it folks. The leader of the free world.

https://giphy.com/gifs/january-joan-...2n6/fullscreen

"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it".- Trump Cult mantra. Quote attributed to Goebbels.
    At least the Trump cult believes in something and their country.

Of course they could be like some others who have a 3 day attention span that is divided between resisting something that they have no idea what they are resisting other then they were told to,finding cute little twitter memes because they cannot come up with anything else original or substantial.

While living their lives in 180 letters or less and getting breaking news via Facebook while yelling bu bu bu but the Russians and everybody that they disagree with are racist,anti woman,anti immigration or what ever thing they can come up in order to justify having nothing to add.

Given the choice of being a walking meme or be labeled a Trump cultist, I think I would rather be a Trump cultist.
    Last edited by Richard; July-10-18 at 06:30 PM.

At least the Trump cult believes in something and their country.

Of course they could be like some others who have a 3 day attention span that is divided between resisting something that they have no idea what they are resisting other then they were told to,finding cute little twitter memes because they cannot come up with anything else original or substantial.

While living their lives in 180 letters or less and getting breaking news via Facebook while yelling bu bu bu but the Russians and everybody that they disagree with are racist,anti woman,anti immigration or what ever thing they can come up in order to justify having nothing to add.

Given the choice of being a walking meme or be labeled a Trump cultist, I think I would rather be a Trump cultist.
    Quit talking and build that effing wall, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Quit talking and build that effing wall, dude.
    Actually they have been working on the wall as we speak,one just needs to pay attention to what is actually going on verses obsessing with things that will never happen outside of thier minds.

Meanwhile, the U.S. Senate votes 97-2 to uphold our NATO responsibilities. However you won't find any reports about that on Fox News or it's web-site. You see it's not necessarily fake news....just selectively hidden news.

The corporate tax cut is 'trickling down' to the shareholders and the CEOs in the form of buybacks and bonuses. Problem is most Trump supporters don't have any of those investments. Just another generation of fools played by the Republican fear card yet again. As common folk wait for the trickle, I wonder how many of the elite had some inside knowledge about the coming trade war.

The Rocket Man cd was never delivered, and the details of Kim Jong's meetings with China are unknown to us. I can guarantee you one thing...long-term capitulation towards the U.S. was not part of the agenda. Rising star Nikki Haley is trumped by Bolton and even Giuliani. Who saw that coming ? **cough** "Marlon Brando, Pochantas, and me."

Trump's problem is image. He needs to fire his PR person and hire Obama's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbKwfY3ThhE

Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
    Meanwhile, the U.S. Senate votes 97-2 to uphold our NATO responsibilities. However you won't find any reports about that on Fox News or it's web-site. You see it's not necessarily fake news....just selectively hidden news.

The corporate tax cut is 'trickling down' to the shareholders and the CEOs in the form of buybacks and bonuses. Problem is most Trump supporters don't have any of those investments. Just another generation of fools played by the Republican fear card yet again. As common folk wait for the trickle, I wonder how many of the elite had some inside knowledge about the coming trade war.

The Rocket Man cd was never delivered, and the details of Kim Jong's meetings with China are unknown to us. I can guarantee you one thing...long-term capitulation towards the U.S. was not part of the agenda. Rising star Nikki Haley is trumped by Bolton and even Giuliani. Who saw that coming ? **cough** "Marlon Brando, Pochantas, and me."
    I think the issue was not with us upholding our NATO responsibility but with who pays what fairly,kinda hard to have issues with military spending but yet have no issues paying others share.

Outside of that,it is probably easier to just sit around and wait for the free money.

I think the issue was not with us upholding our NATO responsibility but with who pays what fairly,kinda hard to have issues with military spending but yet have no issues paying others share.

Outside of that,it is probably easier to just sit around and wait for the free money.
    Well it was the United States' ambition and self defined role to be the world's cop for the past 70 years. Just look at how this is reflected in the massive turn toward heavy armor within the US police departments of even the smallest towns in the past decades... The buildup wasn't foisted on the US, it was a money grabbing, job procuring mammoth enterprise from the get-go. It just transformed over time and now, it all seems terribly expensive when set against less warlike partners in the equation. That's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Well it was the United States' ambition and self defined role to be the world's cop for the past 70 years. Just look at how this is reflected in the massive turn toward heavy armor within the US police departments of even the smallest towns in the past decades... The buildup wasn't foisted on the US, it was a money grabbing, job procuring mammoth enterprise from the get-go. It just transformed over time and now, it all seems terribly expensive when set against less warlike partners in the equation. That's about it.

Does can-o'-duh have any helicopters left that actually become airborne? Without pretending, that is.

Page 58 of 207 FirstFirst ... 8 48 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 68 108 158 ... LastLast