Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 57 of 207 FirstFirst ... 7 47 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 5151

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    Nobody's interested what a shortass liberal intellectual boor has to say. He's yesterday's man. If they ever meet face to waist I hope Trump doesn't accidently step on him.
    It’s no wonder you get a hard on just mulling over Chump’s every tweet. A true fascist. Lol

Nobody's interested what a shortass liberal intellectual boor has to say. He's yesterday's man. If they ever meet face to waist I hope Trump doesn't accidently step on him.
    Could Trump even see passed his bulbous belly if Robert Reich [[a man of great stature) was standing in front of him?

I bet if Mr. Reich was holding a big mac meal, it might get DJT's attention.

So disheartening to read some of your posts.

Richard, every time I read your posts I am afraid you are the Richard I know, but I think that is impossible. I too agree with the editing after posting - while obviously your choice - muddies the water, which I am sure is part of your intent.

Maybe folks like me - would feel better about folks like you - if you didn't seem to wholeheartedly accept all of the president's vile pronouncements - calling people crossing the border rapists and drug dealers. Talking about football players as sons of a bitch, saying things like back in the day we would have punched them out or whatever it was he said before he was elected. He is clearly a racist, he clearly is for leaders in the mold of NK and Russia, maybe Turkey. He disdains Merkel, Trudeau, anyone who actually has a smidgen of manners or grace. He respects the Klan. He has turned the republicans into a group of people who evidently are not afraid of Putin and disdain law enforcement.

So - ha - I guess since we all assume we were all born by the grace of God as Americans - we don't care about the people who didn't have that luck. Of course two of Trump's wives and a good portion of his waitstaff down at our new tax base in Florida - they are all immigrants, but that is okay because it serves his purposes. Going out with Stormy and paying her off, having DeVos destroy the public schools, having Pruitt destroy the air and the water and the National Parks - who gives a shit? His kids and grand kids are in private schools, he could care less about hiking or camping or sightseeing - not his interest - he wants to make more money, because it is never enough, and the rest of us - including the immigrants, can go straight to hell - preferably without any healthcare, contraception, or a free press.
    Say what you want, as will I. I am in this for the long haul, and I pray to karma that the ignoramus is taken down and that he learns there are three sections to the executive branch, and that he is not above the law.

The rest of anyone on this site who is not writing letters, calling their senators and representatives [[and every other senator and representative )- your governor, and the companies that support this destruction of our society - get out the paper and the pen or start calling. History is waiting. Society beckons.....do you want to keep our society, our ethics? We need to act and vote and speak out!

Good post, carolcb!

Quote Originally Posted by carolcb View Post

Richard, every time I read your posts I am afraid you are the Richard I know, but I think that is impossible. I too agree with the editing after posting - while obviously your choice - muddies the water, which I am sure is part of your intent.

Maybe folks like me - would feel better about folks like you - if you didn't seem to wholeheartedly accept all of the president's vile pronouncements - calling people crossing the border rapists and drug dealers. Talking about football players as sons of a bitch, saying things like back in the day we would have punched them out or whatever it was he said before he was elected. He is clearly a racist, he clearly is for leaders in the mold of NK and Russia, maybe Turkey. He disdains Merkel, Trudeau, anyone who actually has a smidgen of manners or grace. He respects the Klan. He has turned the republicans into a group of people who evidently are not afraid of Putin and disdain law enforcement.

So - ha - I guess since we all assume we were all born by the grace of God as Americans - we don't care about the people who didn't have that luck. Of course two of Trump's wives and a good portion of his waitstaff down at our new tax base in Florida - they are all immigrants, but that is okay because it serves his purposes. Going out with Stormy and paying her off, having DeVos destroy the public schools, having Pruitt destroy the air and the water and the National Parks - who gives a shit? His kids and grand kids are in private schools, he could care less about hiking or camping or sightseeing - not his interest - he wants to make more money, because it is never enough, and the rest of us - including the immigrants, can go straight to hell - preferably without any healthcare, contraception, or a free press.
    Say what you want, as will I. I am in this for the long haul, and I pray to karma that the ignoramus is taken down and that he learns there are three sections to the executive branch, and that he is not above the law.

The rest of anyone on this site who is not writing letters, calling their senators and representatives [[and every other senator and representative )- your governor, and the companies that support this destruction of our society - get out the paper and the pen or start calling. History is waiting. Society beckons.....do you want to keep our society, our ethics? We need to act and vote and speak out!

I think the best thing for you to do, carolcb, since you feel so strongly about helping, is to start a collection to support the people, their children, for housing, food, education, medical needs, health care, etc. etc., etc. I'm sure they have a space on a form for your credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by TKshreve View Post
    Good post, carolcb!
    In a nutshell-o-rama.

What a great post Carol!

Thank you for your response,

I think the best thing would be is to read my original post,it is as I posted and it was not edited for content.

He threw the whole edit aspect in there as a diversionary tatic because he was not man enough or woman enough to withdraw the personal accusation.

It is clear diverting is okay as long as it suits an agenda.

Your personal view of somebody seems to be judged biased on whether they agree with you or not.

The EU leaders that you speak of are in thier own little of pots of hot water,Merkel just had to tighten border control or lose her position,all of the others are closeing borders when it comes to refugees and illegal immigration or lose thier political positions.

It would seem as though their is a general consensus world wide but Trump is a jerk.

Lots of YouTube vids out there that show how other countries deal with refugees at the border,tear gas and armed force.

We paid Mexico 3.8 billion to help them secure their border but they stood aside when the last crowd came through.

400,000 children in the US are seperated from thier parents in the United States for various reasons,but show a child crying at the border then all of a sudden people have morals and compassion.They did not care about thier fellow Americans or American children.

Compassion does not come from a faucet that you turn on when it is convenient and suits ones personal agenda.

Trump is following the employment law,do not like it then push for immigration reform,but no that is not going to happen because immigrants are just another tool in the box.

Lots of immigrants go through the system the legal way so why should others get a pass,People like to throw in the whole we are a nation of immigrants as thier point,we are but those immigrants came through Ellis island legally and became citizens,if they committed a felony they were deported.

The EU wants no borders and one EU police force that dictates to each country on how to run thier country,do you think people are backing brexit because they are bored?

65,000 Americans were either killed or lost family members to illegals,the inner cities are rampant with illegal gang activity,so yes deport them.

The woman at the border claims she is fleeing gang violence because we deported MS13 back to her country and wants asylum.

Which is it ? MS13 is or is not a problem,there seems to be a disconnect.You are saying they are not a problem,so therefore reunite the little girl at the border with her mother and ship them back because she is obviously trying to enter under false pretenses,actually for the second time which is a felony and is subject to prison time,who is now going to watch the girl while her mother is in prison,as she should be?

Or maybe the little girl gets reunited with her father after she was removed from country without his knowledge,I believe it is called parental kidnapping in this country,it is also a felony.

I may not agree with the way the current president speaks at times but he also speaks none scripted,some prefer to hear it like it is while others like to be coddled and spoken to like a child.

You cannot run a country on emotions and like life itself it does not always go our way and the country does not cater to our individual wants and needs,we are a collective and if millions did not have the same collective mindset then Trump would not be president,so trying to make it look like I am of singular mindset as the basis of a discussion or attempt to base it as justification to discredit what I post holds water like a colander.

Sorry do not know you,if your name is Carol the last Carol that I actually knew was in high school 30 or 40 years ago,but I always found it best to surround myself with positive people,negative people have a tendency to bring people down and seem to spend most of thier time seeking out the negativity in everything so nothing positive can enter thier life.

As far as editing,unless you have a iPhone or iPad you probably would not understand anyways,so continue to use it as a strategy point,I am not bothered.

Quote Originally Posted by TKshreve View Post
    Millennials killed the Jaws line!
    The whole thing makes no sense,video stores have not been around in at least 10 years.

Thats like saying,running into a buggy whip store.

I am not negative. Thanks for the ageism. I graduated in 1974 and I do help others. I care about everyone. I graduated EMU 1978. My father fought in WWII. Uncle Battle of the Bulge, father in law 4 amphibious landings South Pacific. My mother built ships in Texas. Don't try and paint me in your Fox world. I go to work every day and fly the flag tomorrow. I am not rich my any means but would help everyone that I can. Trump is all about racism and I will work against it until forever. I am at work or I would delve deeper into whatever it was you were trying to say to me. Your comments to Bust were not really civil. Let us be civil.

I am not negative. Thanks for the ageism. I graduated in 1974 and I do help others. I care about everyone. I graduated EMU 1978. My father fought in WWII. Uncle Battle of the Bulge, father in law 4 amphibious landings South Pacific. My mother built ships in Texas. Don't try and paint me in your Fox world. I go to work every day and fly the flag tomorrow. I am not rich my any means but would help everyone that I can. Trump is all about racism and I will work against it until forever. I am at work or I would delve deeper into whatever it was you were trying to say to me. Your comments to Bust were not really civil. Let us be civil.
    Lol so his comments were considered civil?

You do realize that the ones like that are the very reason that people do not take the liberals seriously and make it harder to get your POV across?

Even the non lib democrats are tired of the drama and are distancing themselves from it,so it is the world against the libs,I do not have a problem with liberals,I may not agree with or support them but they do have the right to thier views,the radical libs can pound sand for all I care,they do not believe or support anything they just like to hear thier own voice and think that they matter in the big picture.

I see how it works,kinda like the Fox reference,I have not watched fox in at least 5 years but hey let's group everybody while complaining about grouping everybody.

Thats that list of comebacks when one really has no substance,sometimes one expects better.

When you get the time please delve into the whole Trump is about racism aspect but at the very minimum please come up with some supporting evidence outside of he wants immigration control which makes him automatically racist against immigrants.

He is not up there as Trump,he is up there because millions put him up there,apparently millions have different opinions about how to go about doing things.
    Last edited by Richard; July-03-18 at 03:21 PM.

I just read 1403. It made me want to “vomit”.

PS. Slipped back to edit my Post. Change “vomit” to “puke” in case one of your crowd thinks I wasn’t being civil.
    Last edited by coracle; July-03-18 at 07:06 PM.

Text Resist to 504-09 and they will help with getting your message to Senators, Reps and the Governor.

I just read 1403. It made me want to “vomit”.

i just did...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...book-spending/
    Last edited by Maof; July-03-18 at 07:17 PM.

^ they must be racist against safari,it says not viewable because the browser does not support it.

I have read about how some are hurt because he asked about help getting a family member a 200k job,anybody else does it and they call it networking and anybody that has never heard of,it is not what you know but who you know,in the corporate world and life in general must not have ever had a job.
    Last edited by Richard; July-03-18 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Text Resist to 504-09 and they will help with getting your message to Senators, Reps and the Governor.

Is there a specfic target to resist or just a general overall resist everything.

Good way to sign up for a target list.

I get that people make spelling errors on here and to me, it's not a big deal. But, you would think someone would check his tweets before he post something? It happens all the time with this guy. The responses are hilarious!

https://twitter.com/RanttMedia/status/1014295048064831488
    Last edited by Maof; July-04-18 at 09:20 AM.

The
    Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    .....you would think someone would check his tweets before he post something?
    Did you mean “posted” or “posts”?
    Last edited by coracle; July-04-18 at 09:47 AM.

Never use Safari - useless for most sites. It's the default browser for the Apple Mac computer platform. I only use Chrome or Firefox.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    ^ they must be racist against safari,it says not viewable because the browser does not support it.
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-05-18 at 06:51 AM.

The unqualified EPA chief has resigned.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/05/c...epa-trump.html

Next....

^ Maxine Waters .....the Russian backed socialist supporter.

lock her up

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Never use Safari - useless for most sites. It's the default browser for the Apple Mac computer platform. I only use Chrome or Firefox.
    Iphone,that's my contribution to the socialist party,it does not give you a choice and you are kinda stuck with what they feel is best for you.

The original operating platform for Mac was coded on a windows machine,typical of do as I say and not as I do.

It also likes to offer liberal left leaning automatic word insertion,sometimes I have to repeatedly delete words that the phone wants to replace automatically with words that I did not write.

Even phones are designed to manipulate our thoughts to suit an agenda.

I miss the days of the phone hanging on the wall,it rings,you answer quite a simple concept that worked well for many years.

^^^ I'm hardly a devote to the Apple-ecosphere what not. I used Apple Macs for training and personal use per specific software that runs well on them. I purchased my personal use Macs used/ refurbed. Over-priced new. Similarly, I purchase my iPhone models versions behind [[have an Apple SE - Special Edition model -- hundreds cheaper than the new whiz-bang 10). I use the basic features of my phone. Tuning out the rest. At home iPhone use mostly an alarm clock -- I still like a land phone for home use.

I never use safari on my Iphone or 'puters. Too goofy/ limited. You can download the 'google' app and use that as a browser. Yes, I sorta hate google for varied reason and the obvious selectivity or their search options, but I manage. Hah!
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-06-18 at 05:37 AM.

I think some crucial folks in the Dem hierarchy have, eh-uh already told her to tone it down a bit!

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    ^ Maxine Waters .....the Russian backed socialist supporter.

lock her up
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-05-18 at 08:12 PM.

Well, buh-BYE! We'll see where else he turns up. These folks never fall down, just up somewhere new!

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    The unqualified EPA chief has resigned.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/05/c...epa-trump.html

Next....

Page 57 of 207 FirstFirst ... 7 47 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 67 107 157 ... LastLast