Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 5 of 207 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 55 105 ... LastLast

I don't know why this video was screaming out to be in this thread.

But there you have it.

Eat your hearts out obamasclintonsCNNNBCMSNBCABCCBSCNNetal. The open admiration for what he's already achieved in spite of democrats and msm and people that are dumb as rocks shines through. And this is after he's explained he's putting America first and they're getting no more free handouts.

Makes me proud after 8 years of apologies for being an AMERICAN.

He's just told them the old joke about Vladimir hacking our election to get him elected! - it never fails to get a laugh.

It looks like Merkel is hoping that if she can touch Melania some of it might rub off on her, and the Mexican Pres. is trying to get Trump's attention so he can give him a check to pay for the Wall.

Last edited by coracle; July-08-17 at 12:43 PM.

"open admiration" of what he's achieved? sounds a little far fetched. looks like his wife is being introduced. and what's with all the name calling coracle? oh wait, you learned that from your boy...am i right?

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    "open admiration" of what he's achieved? sounds a little far fetched. looks like his wife is being introduced. and what's with all the name calling coracle? oh wait, you learned that from your boy...am i right?
    i see you're a democrat Mao [[or worse); ZERO humor. I would say it was "BINGO" - when your saw it you cringed on being confronted with REAL admiration and not the pseudo PC acceptance "your boy" got after bowing to them.

And i wasn't implying just you were "dumb as a rock" Mao; it was to be shared among all democrats. What a brilliant descriptive phrase; he must have got from the Russians.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    One has to ask one's self "WWHD?"
    Henry Ford, being a white nationalist himself, would probably be Trump's biggest supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    Yup, Ford cancelled its plan to outsource production of the Ford Focus to Mexico...and instead they are outsourcing it to China.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/20/news...ina/index.html
    Thanks Clinton!

BTW, remember those Buicks that used to be made in now lead-poisoned Flint? Guess what marquee is also being imported from China in 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    I would prefer that the US produced thier own goods,but the general public seems to prefer cheap.

It is funny how all people talk about not paying the locals overseas a living wage by US standards seem to overlook two things.

#1 Pay them a living wage according to US standards and you will no longer be able to buy cheap products.

#2 Close the factories and they go back to eating dirt.Because there are no other options.

There you go,sounds like a plan,pay them more so our fellow citizens get paid less and are forced to buy cheaper products which gives them job security over there.The cycle of self destruction continues.
    So the people of the US have voted to go from being the Social Democracy we were in the 40s - 70s with our manufacturing-based economy to being a Banana Republic with a debt-based economy.

Seems sustainable to me!!!
    Last edited by 313WX; July-08-17 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    I liked Michael Moore in his fist movie taking on GM. I was turned off by a more recent movie of Moore's in which he found it necessary to insult dementia ridden Charlton Heston. A couple of years ago, Moore was estimated to be worth about $50M for his efforts. [[Power to the people!)

Why take shots at Americans? Democrats don't support single payer plans either. Otherwise blue states would have legislated their own single payer plans and Obamacare bureaucrats wouldn't have shot down Vermont's proposed single payer plan.
    I have to laugh at California, because there was actually a Single Payer healthcare bill that passed the State House and the head of the State Assembly [[Anthony Rendon) has basically killed it, despite overwhelming support by Californians.

But...but...PURITY TEST!

And...and...RUSSIA!

Uh...RESISTANCE!

Quote Originally Posted by 313WX View Post
    I have to laugh at California, because there was actually a Single Payer healthcare bill that passed the State House and the head of the State Assembly [[Anthony Rendon) has basically killed it, despite overwhelming support by Californians.
    If a blue state is sincere about having a single payer plan, it could just adopt a Canadian provincial plan changing the names and places. 90% of the work has already been done. The lawyers, bureaucrats, insurance and px profits would mostly be gone and 40% of health care costs would be gone. It would be a societally affordable solution. This could be done in any blue state with a Governor's signature within two months. My guess is that Democratic politicians do not want to offend their contributors more than Republicans do.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post

Eat your hearts out obamasclintonsCNNNBCMSNBCABCCBSCNNetal. The open admiration for what he's already achieved in spite of democrats and msm and people that are dumb as rocks shines through. And this is after he's explained he's putting America first and they're getting no more free handouts.

He's just told them the old joke about Vladimir hacking our election to get him elected! - it never fails to get a laugh.

It looks like Merkel is hoping that if she can touch Melania some of it might rub off on her, and the Mexican Pres. is trying to get Trump's attention so he can give him a check to pay for the Wall.

just a re-issue because of the unusual flood of "messages" since to "hide" it.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    If a blue state is sincere about having a single payer plan, it could just adopt a Canadian provincial plan changing the names and places. 90% of the work has already been done. The lawyers, bureaucrats, insurance and px profits would mostly be gone and 40% of health care costs would be gone. It would be a societally affordable solution. This could be done in any blue state with a Governor's signature within two months. My guess is that Democratic politicians do not want to offend their contributors more than Republicans do.
    You got it as far as the bolded.

...The open admiration for what he's already achieved...
    What *has* Trump achieved besides killing the TPP and stepping up the enforcement of illegal immigration [[I give him credit for and support both)? Honest question.

*His travel ban has been effectively blocked by the courts [[even the partial lifting of the ban by the Supreme Court, as they define it, is toothless).

*Despite having a majority in both houses, he can't get the Republicans in Congress to pass the Health Care reform, Tax reform and Budget that he wants.

*He's pretty much broken his promise on labeling China a currency manipulator and leaving / re-negotiating NAFTA.

And yes, I'm aware of the cease-fire agreement just reached, which is good, but Obama tried the same thing and it failed [[maybe it won't this time? time will tell). Also, while he did temporarily stop the Carrier jobs in Indiana from moving to Mexico [[which I also give him credit for), Carrier just announced they're going to proceed with offshoring those jobs any way.
    Last edited by 313WX; July-08-17 at 01:24 PM.

I hope everybody has seen this photo. I know for sure 313WX has.

I hope everybody has seen this photo. I know for sure 313WX has.
    So I take that response to mean Trump hasn't achieved anything aside from the two things I mentioned when I asked the question before.

Thanks for confirming what I already knew.
    Last edited by 313WX; July-08-17 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 313WX View Post
    So I take that response to mean Trump hasn't achieved anything aside from the two things I mentioned when I asked the question before.
    NO it means i didn't read the contents of your Post because I have read you previously and know you have nothing to say.

"i see you're a democrat Mao [[or worse); ZERO humor. I would say it was "BINGO" - when your saw it you cringed on being confronted with REAL admiration and not the pseudo PC acceptance "your boy" got after bowing to them. "

no cringing here corale. the photo you posted was as they were preparing for a group photo with their spouses. has nothing to do with admiration.

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/world-l...o-986167363858
    Last edited by Maof; July-08-17 at 03:22 PM.

And i wasn't implying just you were "dumb as a rock" Mao; it was to be shared among all democrats.
    ...and yes, i know.
    Last edited by Maof; July-08-17 at 03:18 PM.

I'm waiting to get to Page 6

Quote Originally Posted by GMan View Post
    Lets just say he could afford to miss a few meals.
    He is not so different than the people he makes movies about.
    Both you and Oladub are finding fault with Michael Moore for the
    simple fact that he has made millions like Trump or Putin did. Putin headed the KGB in the last days of Soviet Russia and now he is all gung ho for the capitalist agenda. Where does it say Moore is to throw up anytime he is handed a bag of money? He has made a point of comparing the merits of socialized systems in other wealthy capitalist countries with the US. He probably shares the values of company heads in France, Sweden and Italy and wishes US citizens were better served by their legislatures. I do.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    simple fact that he has made millions like Trump or Putin did. ....
    I don't fault him for making money. I fault him for bashing the U.S. while at the same time making money.
    He's an opportunist who has little desire to make a change to America for the better, but instead wants to lead us into a global Utopia that doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    I don't know why this video was screaming out to be in this thread
    Yeah, I don't either.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; July-09-17 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    simple fact that he has made millions like Trump or Putin did. Putin headed the KGB in the last days of Soviet Russia and now he is all gung ho for the capitalist agenda. Where does it ...
    What I wrote about Michael Moore : "I liked Michael Moore in his fist movie taking on GM. I was turned off by a more recent movie of Moore's in which he found it necessary to insult dementia ridden Charlton Heston. A couple of years ago, Moore was estimated to be worth about $50M for his efforts. [[Power to the people!)"

Moore is like one of those those millionaire huckster TV preachers who get rich selling prayer towels in the name of Jesus.

As the saying goes:

"Don't have the player, hate the game."

I suppose next, people are going to bitch about Bernie Sanders having IRAs or a 3rd house.

Just image if Clinton had been our representative at G20. She would have agreed to everything everybody wanted us to give them and left us god knows how many more Billions of dollars out of pocket, after oiling the channels of how a lot of it would eventually find its way back into her Foundation [[had it been Sanders; he would have left the meetings to join the demonstrators with De Blasio).

She would certainly have taken steps to relieve Europe of its overflow of invaders to stock up on our future democrat voters with deportables to dilute the percentage of deplorables, while Bill was chasing chicks in the Reeperbahn, and the leftie fake press would be singing her praises from the rooftops as to how wonderful this first woman President was at reducing us down to size - probably better than obama - but that might be stretching it a bit too far!

Instead we got Trump, Melanie and Ivanka and a lot of respect [[without any bowing and scraping and apologies).

The G-20

Lets take the G-20 and hold it in the most radical far left anti capitalism city we can find,Hamburg.

Hold my beer for a sec.

Not sure if people are paying attention to what is going on over in Europe but things are going downhill very fast.

Attempted assignation of the leader of France which is getting ready to implode,Germany is devided between immigration and refugee issiues,anti capitalism and fighting factions of Middle East and Somalia transplants.

A lot of the smaller countries that had opened thier borders now have no go zones and even the ones that that took advantage of the open borders are now infighting,who thought that the ones that did not get along in thier own countries would all of the sudden get along after migrating.

Those smaller countries do not have the resources to combat this and are losing ground fast.

You can bet that as soon as the little physco can make a missle that can reach California he will make a statement because he can.

Venezuela is a taste is what is coming world wide and we are turning a blind eye if we think it is not going to happen here on our soil,so we are left with the choice of either pull together as a country or stay divided and redraw the borders.

Page 5 of 207 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 55 105 ... LastLast