Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 37 of 207 FirstFirst ... 27 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    ^ that just stands to reason because it is really a bash Trump thread and anybody that says anything positive about him is automatically the lowest form on earth,I guess that method works pretty good because he is not in office.

O wait,he is.
    Has nothing to do with Trump; it's because what Canadian Visitor says is true.

^ do you meen the part where he went on a rant calling me out while posting outdated material on the metals market that changes from month to month let alone two years ago?

Then completely ignoring the currant data because it did not agree with what he posted.

Or calling somebody else out while doing the exact same thing you are calling others out for.

But of course you would agree with him to using outdated material to prove a point as long as it fits an agenda.

Yep makes perfect sense.
    Last edited by Richard; March-24-18 at 01:47 PM.

If anyone's curious by now [[and I was), here's all the currant data you'll ever need.
    http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/...-juices/1879/2

^ lol,I will have to find some of those they sound tasty.

Apple employees must like them also sense they kept overriding current with currant and who am I to argue with the best and brightest that we can import.

If I had used "current" it would have been taken out of context as usual and I would have been accused of suggesting electric shock treatment for some.

So currants as used in jelly seems not so invasive,jelly on the brain verses electric shock treatment is a more subtle approach.
    Last edited by Richard; March-24-18 at 02:33 PM.

Currants!? As usual I'm getting hungry with all this talk of jelly and jam.

Where's the rye toast!? ----
    Last edited by Zacha341; March-24-18 at 07:04 PM.

Well yes, Goebbels deadly for sure. I just recall documentaries on the 'theatrical' style of Huey Long in his day. His bombastic style, the crazy clothes he wore, etc. That would have been extra wild with the Internet and Youtube et al.

Quote Originally Posted by ABetterDetroit View Post
    Ironic.

I often wonder what Joseph Goebbels would have done with World Wide Internet and if it would look like some of the crap cranking people’s hate up today?

It did take 50 Million+ dead to sort out his nationalist bullshit.

Goebbels and his buds where a tad more of a actual threat to human life back then than Huey Long was.

Bringing on board Bolton of Bush WMD era for sure is odd and or political, one might argue.

Everyone/ thing is settling back into place [[ala the Clintons and the Bushes)!

Withstanding Trumps campaign claims, including saying that he'd NOT be an interventionist.

Then you choose Bolton?

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    Also, while you're here, any thoughts on Trump's new NSA, John Bolton?
    Last edited by Zacha341; March-25-18 at 05:20 AM.

There is some classic John Bolton in this:

https://www.facebook.com/NowThisPoli...4232273608253/

It must be jelly cause jam don't shake like that.

Store me Daniels on 60 Minutes tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    I wish there was a like, no, LOVE button on here for this.
    And a dislike or thumps down button on a few post as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ABetterDetroit View Post
    There is some classic John Bolton in this:

https://www.facebook.com/NowThisPoli...4232273608253/
    Fake news?

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    It must be jelly cause jam don't shake like that.

Store me Daniels on 60 Minutes tonight.
    Looking forward to it. Can't wait for all the negativity that'll be spewed.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    Looking forward to it. Can't wait for all the negativity that'll be spewed.
    From an actual political POV, some interesting things in that interview, including Daniels' lawyer showing a document that was part of the NDA negotiations that was sent to Michael Cohen "executive vice president and special counsel to Donald J. Trump" and using his Trump Organization office address. This, combined with the fact that we know Cohen was using his Trump Org email address to negotiate the NDA, conclusively proves that Cohen was NOT acting on his own behalf to protect Trump [[as he falsely claims). He was acting in his official capacity as an executive in the Trump Organization.

And his $130,000 payment to Stormy Daniels, barely two weeks before the election, was almost certainly an illegal in-kind contribution to the Trump Campaign and a violation of FEC campaign finance laws. Two complaints have already been filed about this, one with the FEC and one with the Department of Justice.

At this point, I think Trump's lawyer needs a lawyer. Or three. He's looking at criminal charges. Someone page Robert Mueller, we've got another one on the hook...

From a non-political perspective, Daniels' lawyer teasing that he has a DVD with proof of the affair is certainly interesting...

^^Yes, haven't heard a peep out of that bully/thug wannabe Cohen. He'll be hearing a knock on his door from Mueller soon I'm sure.

Default CNN "journalism" highlight

Anderson Cooper: You were 27, he was 60. Were you physically attracted to him?
    Stormy Daniels: No.
    Anderson Cooper: Not at all?
    Stormy Daniels: No.
    Anderson Cooper: Did you want to have sex with him?
    Stormy Daniels: No. But I didn't-- I didn't say no. I'm not a victim, I'm not--
    Anderson Cooper: It was entirely consensual.
    Stormy Daniels: Oh, yes, yes.

So now we know that Stormy Daniels didn't "want" to have sex with the future presidential candidate 11 years ago but, maybe because of money or because she is a nice lady, she did anyway. This had to be the highlight and maybe climax of Anderson's career and certainly of CNN journalism. 60 minutes ratings were way up. Trump's presidency including his opponents' reactions have been wall to wall theater.

I wonder what
    Stephanie Gregory Clifford [[a.k.a. Stormy Daniels) gets out of this. She did accept payment from David Dennison [[a.k.a. Donald Trump). There is the question of whether she broke a contract. Legally enforceable contracts have six requirements for courts to decide:

• An offer. [[check)
    • An acceptance. [[check)
    • Competent parties who have the legal capacity to contract.[[maybe)
    • Lawful subject matter. [[maybe)
    • Mutuality of obligation. [[check)
    • Consideration.[[a $130,000 cashed check)

For sure, this will get into business law textbooks.

The Stormy Daniels stuff is amusing, but I'm far more interested in what's going on with the data analytics company that the Trump Campaign used in 2016, Cambridge Analytica.

This story is getting bigger and uglier by the day and turning into a massive international scandal. Cambridge Analytica is under criminal investigation in both the UK and the United States for violating election laws and a laundry list of other serious crimes.

They worked on 44 Senate and Congressional races in 2014 on behalf of Republican candidates and sent foreign citizens to the U.S. to work on those campaigns, in violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act. Their CEO is on tape bragging about bribing and blackmailing foreign politicians, including the use of prostitutes to entrap them.

And they're connected to a bunch of recognizable names: top Trump donors Robert and Rebekah Mercer [[partial owners of Cambridge Analytica), Steve Bannon, John Bolton [[CA worked for Bolton's Super PAC to support Republican candidates in 2014), Mike Flynn [[served in an advisory role with CA during the 2016 election), Julian Assange, etc.

Cambridge Analytica employee whistleblower Christopher Wylie testified before the UK Parliament yesterday to describe the organization as a lawless outfit that used illegal methods to influence elections all over the globe.

Anyways, expect this story to get exponentially bigger over the next few months as we learn more about a company that is essentially an organized crime outfit that Trump hired to help get him elected.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/exclu...ry?id=54010145

Robert Mueller has already been following this thread too, having ordered back in December that Cambridge Analytica turn over the emails of any employee who worked on the Trump Campaign.
    Last edited by aj3647; March-27-18 at 09:40 AM.

The Stormy Daniels stuff is amusing, but I'm far more interested in what's going on with the data analytics company that the Trump Campaign used in 2016, Cambridge Analytica.

This story is getting bigger and uglier by the day and turning into a massive international scandal. Cambridge Analytica is under criminal investigation in both the UK and the United States for violating election laws and a laundry list of other serious crimes.

They worked on 44 Senate and Congressional races in 2014 on behalf of Republican candidates and sent foreign citizens to the U.S. to work on those campaigns, in violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act. Their CEO is on tape bragging about bribing and blackmailing foreign politicians, including the use of prostitutes to entrap them.

And they're connected to a bunch of recognizable names: top Trump donors Robert and Rebekah Mercer [[partial owners of Cambridge Analytica), Steve Bannon, John Bolton [[CA worked for Bolton's Super PAC to support Republican candidates in 2014), Mike Flynn [[served in an advisory role with CA during the 2016 election), Julian Assange, etc.

Cambridge Analytica employee whistleblower Christopher Wylie testified before the UK Parliament yesterday to describe the organization as a lawless outfit that used illegal methods to influence elections all over the globe.

Anyways, expect this story to get exponentially bigger over the next few months as we learn more about a company that is essentially an organized crime outfit that Trump hired to help get him elected.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/exclu...ry?id=54010145

Robert Mueller has already been following this thread too, having ordered back in December that Cambridge Analytica turn over the emails of any employee who worked on the Trump Campaign.
    AJ is on point, as usual.

With the greatest respect to Mr. Trump's spouse, I don't give a damn about his sex life.

Nor do I think its news.

Rich, powerful man, gets lots of sex, from multiple women, news at 11.

Clinton got caught, a few times, before hand. Kennedy certainly had his fun; and it would be a safe bet the list is a good deal longer.

What Americans, and everyone else needs to be concerned about is actual policy, laws, budgets, appointments and what they mean both now, and for the future.

How the president spends or spent his free time is no real concern, unless of course, Stormy is a Russian or Chinese agent, and shared strategically important pillow talk.

I'm thinking this is a non-issue.

That a prime-time news show on network TV gave this the time of day is well and truly sad.

In most of the world, politician sex lives, good or bad are not considered media fodder.

Its their jobs that are important.

The part of the "interview" that got me was Stormy's attorney used the same intimidation and bullying tactics he just preached against 3 minutes before.

But you see no problem with Facebook using the data to help the former commander in chief during the last election cycle?

Maybe FB should have a disclaimer that states....[[ We will use your data to further our agenda but others will be damned to try to use it against our will. Even if we get paid. )

So glad I am not part of the FB ecosphere......

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    So glad I am not part of the FB ecosphere......
    Too bad. I often wonder what Zach341 is having for lunch today....

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Too bad. I often wonder what Zach341 is having for lunch today....

Prolly the same thing Chump and Melania and their son are having; a Happy Meal™.

Why you-all pickin' on me? ---- Never voted for de' Trump or the Hill! I did have a burger king WHOPPER in honor of all the nonsense in the upper chambers of government!
    Last edited by Zacha341; March-29-18 at 07:40 AM.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/29/polit...ped/index.html

Here's Shulkin's response to being fired.

Aww shucks....I got fired for trying to serve my country.
    I only took a trip overseas at the taxpayers expense and accepted free gifts in the name of doing my job. Ingrates!

Page 37 of 207 FirstFirst ... 27 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 47 87 137 ... LastLast