Restoration at Woodward and Baltimore in Detroit
ATWATER PARK COMING ONLINE »

FUN THINGS TO DO IN DETROIT »



Page 2 of 138 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 3431
  1. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Health carries a Price.
    https://www.google.ca/amp/www.forbes...ead-of-health/

    No wonder Trump hates on the media: they are all ultra leftwing bashers of the capitalist agenda, beginning with Forbes.
    Opinions are like assholes; everyone has one.... Speaking of healthcare, is it true that Canadian Health Care only covers Canadians in certain countries?

  2. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Opinions are like assholes; everyone has one.... Speaking of healthcare, is it true that Canadian Health Care only covers Canadians in certain countries?
    If you cross the border into the States, you buy insurance for the period of Travel, otherwise, you may be covered by employee health insurance plans. My wife and I both have our insurance that covers our younger son when traveling abroad. Also, provincial Health insurance plans here will pay for certain medical acts, surgery in the US when the same treatment is not available or the wait times are deemed too long in the host province.

  3. #28

    Default

    Trump unwittingly endorses Australia's universal health care, sends Bernie Sanders reeling with laughter:

    Bernie Sanders Responds to Donald Trump's Claim That Australia Has Better Health Care

    It may seem cruel to laugh at the mentally ill but if he is truly Donald Trump, the Dunning-Kruger President, he won't be offended anyway.

  4. #29

    Default

    what an embarrassment he is. Turnbull smirking right at him too.

  5. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Trump unwittingly endorses Australia's universal health care, sends Bernie Sanders reeling with laughter:

    Bernie Sanders Responds to Donald Trump's Claim That Australia Has Better Health Care

    It may seem cruel to laugh at the mentally ill but if he is truly Donald Trump, the Dunning-Kruger President, he won't be offended anyway.
    Yeah, what a shame Bernie got stiffed by Mrs. Clinton and his own DNC.

  6. #31

    Default

    General Flynn can't be blackmailed no more. It's out. He's out.

    The Kushner family is sucking Chinese investors into their building projects by peddling investor immigrant status. Sounds like Canadian scheming to me. How subtle.

  7. #32

    Default

    You do know that Bernie wouldn't have won either because there were enough Clinton supporters to shut him down. Although, Clinton supporters probably would have been loyal to the party and swallowed the vote for the greater good unlike Bernie supporters who cut their noses off to spite their faces.
    Also, it wasn't HIS DNC. Bernie only became part of the DNC when it was advantageous for him to do so; he was always an Independent until he thought he could use the DNC to actually have a CHANCE of winning. And he's back to Independent now. Surprise, surprise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Yeah, what a shame Bernie got stiffed by Mrs. Clinton and his own DNC.
    Last edited by jcole; May-09-17 at 09:49 AM.

  8. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    You do know that Bernie wouldn't have won either because there were enough Clinton supporters to shut him down. Although, Clinton supporters probably would have been loyal to the party and swallowed the vote for the greater good unlike Bernie supporters who cut their noses off to spite their faces.
    Also, it wasn't HIS DNC. Bernie only became part of the DNC when it was advantageous for him to do so; he was always an Independent until he thought he could use the DNC to actually have a CHANCE of winning. And he's back to Independent now. Surprise, surprise.
    Bernie had way more popular support then Mrs. Clinton ever imagined, that's why her and the DNC had to resort to her usual underhanded tricks to get the nomination and make a run for office. Issue was people soon became disenchanted with her nonsense and being played. Their moves certainly worked out for them, didn't they?

  9. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Bernie had way more popular support then Mrs. Clinton ever imagined, that's why her and the DNC had to resort to her usual underhanded tricks to get the nomination and make a run for office. Issue was people soon became disenchanted with her nonsense and being played. Their moves certainly worked out for them, didn't they?
    As Bernie and his supporter's snit worked for them. Glad you're happy with Trump now.

  10. #35

    Default

    I have two kids in college and we all know that that generation was all for Bernie. But from what my kids have told me and from what I've seen on social media, after Bernie was out, a lot of them didn't vote at all! I'm not sure how much of an impact they would have had but unfortunately, look what the outcome was.

  11. #36

    Default

    Exactly, Maof. If he had such a HUGE following, why didn't he just run as an Independent again and save us all the aggravation? Because he KNEW he couldn't win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    I have two kids in college and we all know that that generation was all for Bernie. But from what my kids have told me and from what I've seen on social media, after Bernie was out, a lot of them didn't vote at all! I'm not sure how much of an impact they would have had but unfortunately, look what the outcome was.

  12. #37

    Default

    Speaking of "nonsense", look what happened yesterday with the firing of Comey. The guy who was praised by Trump during his campaign. Ya think Trump and his cronies were getting a little nervous about the Russian investigation? Sure they are. Trump has no business appointing a new FBI director. None. Actually, he has no business being in the White House.

  13. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Exactly, Maof. If he had such a HUGE following, why didn't he just run as an Independent again and save us all the aggravation? Because he KNEW he couldn't win.
    Such a short memory... @ the time, still being a member of the DNC, he was coerced by Mrs. Clinton and the DNC, into throwing his support behind Mrs. Clinton, after being railroaded. He did so half-heartedly, and for a short period of time. Like I posted earlier, people realized they've been had, and Mrs. Clinton continued to speak to the ranks like they were retards. This upset a lot of voters. Couple that with the fact she was fed answers to debate questions beforehand, and all her other shenanigans, and it turned off a lot of people. The best message she could come up with in her campaign was "we need to stop Trump". Oh really? Thanx for the update. I guess she can always go back to defending accused rapists.

  14. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    As Bernie and his supporter's snit worked for them. Glad you're happy with Trump now.
    Maybe you should first ask who I voted for, Cole, before posting opinions.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; May-10-17 at 10:39 AM.

  15. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    General Flynn can't be blackmailed no more. It's out. He's out.

    The Kushner family is sucking Chinese investors into their building projects by peddling investor immigrant status. Sounds like Canadian scheming to me. How subtle.


    EB-5 program has been around a long time,any foreign investor has been aware of it for over 25 years.

    Detroit is listed as a EB-5 green zone for at least 10 years,one of a few.

    Way before the elections even started Mr Snyder went to China to push the EB-5 program and encourage investment in Detroit.Nobody said boo.

    I have U.K. Friends that came here under the EB-5 program in the late 80s and early 90s.

    Every country in the world has a financial program to buy residency rights.

    I can imagine if somebody saw a red ant crawling around it would be all over the news and social media that Mr Trump is working with Russia and useing the ants as spies.

    90% of the anti Trump stuff tends to appear as a bunch of temper tantrums that becomes amusing at times because it shows that all that it takes is a catchy headline and a lot will just fall in line doing zero research becoming minions for a fake cause.
    Last edited by Richard; May-10-17 at 10:14 AM.

  16. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    Speaking of "nonsense", look what happened yesterday with the firing of Comey. The guy who was praised by Trump during his campaign. Ya think Trump and his cronies were getting a little nervous about the Russian investigation? Sure they are. Trump has no business appointing a new FBI director. None. Actually, he has no business being in the White House.
    Comey should have been fired months ago if it was all about the emails. Obviously it's about the investigation and I can only hope someone in Congress has some balls and pushes for the independent counsel.

  17. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Such a short memory... @ the time, still being a member of the DNC, he was coerced by Mrs. Clinton and the DNC, into throwing his support behind Mrs. Clinton, after being railroaded. He did so half-heartedly, and for a short period of time. Like I posted earlier, people realized they've been had, and Mrs. Clinton continued to speak to the ranks like they were retards. This upset a lot of voters. Couple that with the fact she was fed answers to debate questions beforehand, and all her other shenanigans, and it turned off a lot of people. The best message she could come up with in her campaign was "we need to stop Trump". Oh really? Thanx for the update. I guess she can always go back to defending accused rapists.
    My point is he was ONLY a member of the DNC to run for President; he was an Independent until 2015 and then went back to being one in 2016 after the election. He was gaming the system as badly as anyone

  18. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    My point is he was ONLY a member of the DNC to run for President; he was an Independent until 2015 and then went back to being one in 2016 after the election. He was gaming the system as badly as anyone

    He reminds me of a reincarnated Mussolini.

  19. #44

    Default

    Welcome to Trump World. While democrats and their media are wallowing in their own bile, hatred and lies, Donald is doing stuff and loving it and laughing at them. Typically, Illegals/migrants and "refugees" are way down and he hasn't passed any legislation on it yet. Let's hope the democrats can keep it up until the mid-term elections so they reap the reward they deserve for their efforts. Hope they don't make themselves ill before we get there. Also let's hope Pelosi, Schumer et al can hold on to their "leadership" positions.
    Last edited by coracle; May-10-17 at 01:37 PM.

  20. #45

    Default

    Or we could have had Eva Peron (Ms. Clinton)... what a nightmare of NON-CHOICES!

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    He reminds me of a reincarnated Mussolini.
    Last edited by Zacha341; May-11-17 at 04:34 AM.

  21. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    He reminds me of a reincarnated Mussolini.
    Donald Chump is a major failure.

  22. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    Welcome to Trump World. While democrats and their media are wallowing in their own bile, hatred and lies, Donald is doing stuff and loving it and laughing at them. Typically, Illegals/migrants and "refugees" are way down and he hasn't passed any legislation on it yet. Let's hope the democrats can keep it up until the mid-term elections so they reap the reward they deserve for their efforts. Hope they don't make themselves ill before we get there. Also let's hope Pelosi, Schumer et al can hold on to their "leadership" positions.
    dick-tatorship is next to godliness.

  23. #48

    Default

    "I have long believed that a President can fire an FBI director for any reason, or for no reason at all.”"I’m not going to spend time on the decision or the way it was executed." “I hope you won’t either. It is done, and I will be fine, although I will miss you and the mission deeply.”

    -Former FBI Director James Comey 5/10/17 as reported by CNN

    "I do not have confidence in (Comey) any longer," -Sen. Chuck Schumer 11/2/16
    "Maybe (Comey is) not in the right job," -Pelosi 11/2/16
    Asked if Comey should resign. "Of course, yes," -Harry Ried 12/10/16
    "The FBI director has no credibility," -Rep. Maxine Waters


    Last edited by oladub; May-10-17 at 11:17 PM.

  24. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Or we could have had Eva Peron (Ms. Clinton)... what a nightmare of NON-CHOICES!

    The difference is with Eva,she is still loved and honored 50 some years after her passing,50 years from now Hillary will be remembered in case studies about elections.

    I wonder if they replaced the FBI director with a Hoover wannabe if the movie celebrities would be backing him.

  25. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    "I have long believed that a President can fire an FBI director for any reason, or for no reason at all.”"I’m not going to spend time on the decision or the way it was executed." “I hope you won’t either. It is done, and I will be fine, although I will miss you and the mission deeply.”

    -Former FBI Director James Comey 5/10/17 as reported by CNN

    "I do not have confidence in (Comey) any longer," -Sen. Chuck Schumer 11/2/16
    "Maybe (Comey is) not in the right job," -Pelosi 11/2/16
    Asked if Comey should resign. "Of course, yes," -Harry Ried 12/10/16
    "The FBI director has no credibility," -Rep. Maxine Waters



    It does not matter the only thought is the one of the day,I can stab you in the back today and tomorrow everything will be peachy like it never happened.

    Flip flop like a catfish on a hot tin roof.

Page 2 of 138 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Instagram
BEST ONLINE FORUM FOR
DETROIT-BASED DISCUSSION
DetroitYES Awarded BEST OF DETROIT 2015 - Detroit MetroTimes - Best Online Forum for Detroit-based Discussion 2015

ENJOY DETROITYES?


AND HAVE ADS REMOVED DETAILS »





Welcome to DetroitYES! Kindly Consider Turning Off Your Ad BlockingX
DetroitYES! is a free service that relies on revenue from ad display [regrettably] and donations. We notice that you are using an ad-blocking program that prevents us from earning revenue during your visit.
Ads are REMOVED for Members who donate to DetroitYES! [You must be logged in for ads to disappear]
DONATE HERE »
And have Ads removed.