Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 19 of 207 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    More bad news for you guys: former Trump Campaign foreign policy advisor George Papadopolous has plead guilty today to charges of lying to the FBI as part of the Russia investigation. Papadopolous lied about the nature and extent of his relationship with agents of the Russian government.

So just as a running tally: that's one Trump campaign advisor convicted as part of the Russia probe, two more now facing felony charges.
    While you're waiting for indictments to roll down, here's some entertaining reading for you. Let me know if you get through this in the next week or so, I have more.

http://www.politifact.com/personalit...yruling/false/

Keep em coming. You can't prosecute these cases without going after the Podesta / Clinton and even Mueller himself. There is a lot of squirming going on on both sides of the isle.

You guys sound like Trump. Trump advisors get indicted, all you can talk about is Hillary Clinton. Lol, keep it up guys, you're going to have your hands full throwing out red herrings about Hillary Clinton as more and more members of Team Trump go down for their crimes. This week's off to a good start!

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    While you're waiting for indictments to roll down, here's some entertaining reading for you. Let me know if you get through this in the next week or so, I have more.

http://www.politifact.com/personalit...yruling/false/
    Oh, so you consider politifact a reliable source now? I seemed to sense some earlier pushback when it was cited as a source for Trump lying 78% of the time.

Anyways, yes, Hillary lies. If only you cared as much about the liar who runs this country as you seem to do about private citizen Hillary Clinton.
    Last edited by aj3647; October-30-17 at 10:58 AM.

Donald Trump already lying about the Manafort charges:

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump

Sorry, but this is years ago, before Paul Manafort was part of the Trump campaign. But why aren't Crooked Hillary & the Dems the focus?????
    October 30, 2017 10:25am EDT

According to the indictment, the full text of which you can read a the link below, it states that Manafort's illegal activity continued through 2016 [[money laundering) and the conspiracy and being an unregistered foreign agent charges are for the period up to 2017. Which means, according to the indictment, Manafort was actively engaged in all of these illegal activities throughout his ENTIRE duration as Trump's campaign manager and that some of these illegal activities continued even after the campaign was over.

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000...f-7f735cc70000

Didn't take long for Donald to start backpedaling.

Default Monafort's campaign participation chronology

June 16,2015 Trump campaign begins
    March 29, 2016 Manafort joined campaign
    May 19,2016 Manafort promoted to campaign chairman
    August 19, 2016 Manafort leaves campaign

November 8, 2016 Trump wins

Trump's campaign lasted 16 months and 22 days.
    Manafort was a part of the Trump campaign for 4 months and 20 days and was campaign chairman for 3 of those months.

^ the indictment is base on things he allegedly did two years before even joining the campaign,2014.

The other guy was a volunteer consultant that attended one meeting that lasted 2 hours.

Throwing peanut butter against the wall to see what sticks shure gets em all excited.

Maybe some should take up a new hobby of watching moss grow while chomping on some Valium,the bright side of this is maybe it will push Rosie over the edge.

It will take at least a year to go to trail,should be fun watching.

Robert Mueller III is the hope of the nation. Good to know someone respects the rule of law and has the brains to do it. How this sorry group of individuals became President and his administration I will never understand. Maybe we will have a present worth opening by December and we can get our country back.

We got our country back,that is why he is there,apparently he was not as sorry as those who ran against him otherwise he would not be there.

At least this December we will be able to celebrate and enjoy opening presents and the meaning of the holiday without being persecuted.

Snuggle up and roast some chestnuts on the fire and relax,otherwise it is going to be a long seven and a half years.
    Last edited by Richard; October-30-17 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    We got our country back,that is why he is there,apparently he was not as sorry as those who ran against him otherwise he would not be there.

At least this December we will be able to celebrate and enjoy opening presents and the meaning of the holiday without being persecuted.

Snuggle up and roast some chestnuts on the fire and relax,otherwise it is going to be a long seven and a half years.
    You just proved yourself wrong again Richard.

How many times have you complained about LEFTies playing the Victimization game and there you are playing a one string violin.
    You need to open a Detroit chapter of White Lives Matter, quick!
    Last edited by canuck; October-30-17 at 03:33 PM.

Well I do have an old pickup,my boat is up on stands in the yard,I have a three legged pit bull,I am shure if I could get the whole beer belly part down it would be more of a redneckish lives matter thing.

Quote Originally Posted by carolcb View Post
    Robert Mueller III is the hope of the nation. Good to know someone respects the rule of law and has the brains to do it. How this sorry group of individuals became President and his administration I will never understand. Maybe we will have a present worth opening by December and we can get our country back.
    We already know that Robert Swan Mueller III is deceitful. As FBI director, Mueller lied to Iceland in sending eight FBI agents to Iceland promising to help Iceland defend against what was described as an imminent attack on Iceland's government's databases. When Iceland's Prime Minister realized the FBI was there instead to look for dirt on Julian Assange and Wikileaks, the Prime Minister kicked the FBI agents out of Iceland. This is Iceland where bankers go to prison instead of receiving bailouts from the likes of Bush and Hillary. Robert Swan Mueller III didn't make the grade in Iceland. There must be some laws, you mentioned "the rule of law", against fraud.
    Last edited by oladub; October-30-17 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    We already know that Robert Swan Mueller III is deceitful. As FBI director, Mueller lied to Iceland in sending eight FBI agents to Iceland promising to help Iceland defend against what was described as an imminent attack on Iceland's government's databases. When Iceland's Prime Minister realized the FBI was there instead to look for dirt on Julian Assange and Wikileaks, the Prime Minister kicked the FBI agents out of Iceland. This is Iceland where bankers go to prison instead of receiving bailouts from the likes of Bush and Hillary. Robert Swan Mueller III didn't make the grade in Iceland. There must be some laws, you mentioned "the rule of law", against fraud.
    Uhhh.... You do know the FBI works for the United States Justice Department and not Iceland?

I hate to shatter your illusions, but law enforcement will tell lies, pose as criminals, and flat out attempt to trick people and institutions to allow them access to evidence of capital crimes like espionage, terriorism, murder and yes, money laundering and tax evasion. The FBI has been kicked out of a lot of countries for political reasons that are not necessarily in the United States’ best interest.

Fine by me.

Quote Originally Posted by carolcb View Post
    If something happens to Trump, we get Pence. He won't be bringing anything back. If they get rid of Pence, I think we get Paul Ryan. Another disaster. They aren't going to re-do the election, sorry.
    Last edited by Pam; October-30-17 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ABetterDetroit View Post
    Uhhh.... You do know the FBI works for the United States Justice Department and not Iceland?

I hate to shatter your illusions, but law enforcement will tell to allow them access to evidence of capital crimes like espionage, terriorism, murder and yes, money laundering and tax evasion. The FBI has been kicked out of a lot of countries for political reasons that are not necessarily in the United States’ best interest.
    Fine by me.
    My point was not that the FBI works for Iceland. It was that Robert Swan Mueller III committed what amounts, by definition, to fraud as the FBI Director. Perhaps "lies, pos[[ing) as criminals, and flat out attempt[[s) to trick people and institutions" is your idea of, as carolcb put it, "someone respects the rule of law". Your argument that the ends justifies the means is the same argument that Dick Cheney and other supporters of torture use. You didn't reference torture but even tolerating lies and trickery as national policy is not my idea of ways "to get our country back". It wasn't just Iceland. Mueller was followed by Comey who expanded government efforts to spy on political opponents. How is lying, spying on Americans and trickery supposed to make us regret not voting for Hillary to "get our country back"?

Lol....let the persecution begin....Happy Holidays Richard !

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    June 16,2015 Trump campaign begins
    March 29, 2016 Manafort joined campaign
    May 19,2016 Manafort promoted to campaign chairman
    August 19, 2016 Manafort leaves campaign

November 8, 2016 Trump wins

Trump's campaign lasted 16 months and 22 days.
    Manafort was a part of the Trump campaign for 4 months and 20 days and was campaign chairman for 3 of those months.
    Another way of looking that would be "Donald Trump chose a criminal felon and an unregistered agent of a foreign government to be the leader of his campaign for three months." And those were three of the most crucial months of his campaign as it included the time period of Trump clinching the Republican nomination in a head-to-head battle with Ted Cruz and the 2016 Republican National Convention.

"Nobody should underestimate how much Paul Manafort did to really help get this campaign to where it is right now."
    -Newt Gingrich

Anyways, keep spinning away! I can't wait to see the spin you guys come up with when the next batch of indictments comes out and Mike Flynn's name is in there.

The most interesting turn of events here might actually come from the most insignificant of the three men to go down yesterday: George Papadopoulos. He plead guilty a month ago as part of a "cooperation agreement" with investigators. Namely, Mr. Papadopoulos gets a lighter sentence in exchange for his cooperation. Now prosecutors don't cut deals like this unless the person has something [[or someone) of value to give up. We now know that for at least a month, possibly longer, Papadopoulos has been a cooperating witness and an FBI informant.

Good news for you guys is that it's inconceivable that someone relatively low on the totem poll like Papadopoulos has direct dirt on Trump. Far more likely, in fact extremely likely, is that he DOES have dirt on other members of the Trump Campaign.

This is how Mueller took down the criminals who ran Enron. You catch some small fish first and they flip on some bigger fish. Those fish then flip on even bigger fish. The more Trump Campaign staffers and advisors who get ensnared, the worse it's going to be for Trump.

Also, for those of you who want to believe these charges have nothing to do with Russia, just note that Papadopoulos admitted [[as part of his guilty plea) that he was engaged in a months-long effort in 2016 to arrange secret meetings between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government. And he did this with the blessing and encouragement of at least some of his supervisors. Now that's not proof that Donald Trump himself colluded, but we're rapidly getting closer to the point where you can no longer deny that the Trump Campaign was engaged in an organized and deliberate effort to collude with the Russian government.

Also, for those of you who want to believe these charges have nothing to do with Russia, just note that Papadopoulos admitted [[as part of his guilty plea) that he was engaged in a months-long effort in 2016 to arrange secret meetings between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government. And he did this with the blessing and encouragement of at least some of his supervisors. Now that's not proof that Donald Trump himself colluded, but we're rapidly getting closer to the point where you can no longer deny that the Trump Campaign was engaged in an organized and deliberate effort to collude with the Russian government.
    Yawn..... nothing new there.
    Hillary's campaign meet with foreign officials through a third party "CONSULTING FIRM" that Hired a Foreign national to dig for dirt on Trump. Comey used that "Unsubstantiated Dossier" to get a FISA tap on D.T.s campaign which Susan Rice unmasked names [[such as Manafort, who worked for a Ukrainian interest, [[the same that Podesta worked with and 3yrs later then decides to disclose his finances from same firm post employment when Mueller wants to go after Manafort.) The Dossier was fake and the election wasn't swayed or hacked by same "Evil Russia."
    So what do we know after the first round of indictments?

1.) Trump went on to become president despite a sitting government using their powers to disrupt the election process.
    He went to office despite the fifth column of the mass media pushing a false flag narrative that they themselves the DNC created.

2.) Meanwhile, Evil Russia gained control over 20% of our Uranium sources with the blessing of former SOS Clinton, whose foundation accepted "DONATIONS" on behalf of foreign benefactors of the deal with the blessings of Now Special prosecutor Mueller then FBI head, whose all seeing and reaching investigative powers seem too blind to find the documented path to.

3.) The deep rooted interests of both parties are trying to undermine the presidency because their financial interests are in jeopardy from a nation that wants its borders back.

4.)AJ's hoping for Christmas despite it being Halloween.

Another way of looking that would be "Donald Trump chose a criminal felon and an unregistered agent of a foreign government to be the leader of his campaign for three months." And those were three of the most crucial months of his campaign as it included the time period of Trump clinching the Republican nomination in a head-to-head battle with Ted Cruz and the 2016 Republican National Convention.

"Nobody should underestimate how much Paul Manafort did to really help get this campaign to where it is right now."
    -Newt Gingrich

Anyways, keep spinning away! I can't wait to see the spin you guys come up with when the next batch of indictments comes out and Mike Flynn's name is in there.
    You're not spinning? I just laid out some numbers as the discussion had veered into whether or not Manafort was Trump's campaign director for a "short time" as Trump claimed. Trump's campaign lasted for about 502 day during which Manafort was part of the campaign for 140 days and served as campaign director for 90 days. If you want to spin that as "three of the most crucial months of his campaign" because Trump was then battling Ted Cruz, by all means do so. I would instead just characterize 90 out of 504 days as being about 17.9% of the campaign's duration. Weren't the parts of the campaign after Cruz dealing with Hillary also "some of the most crucial parts of the campaign?

Other factoids:
    Trump let Manafort go when the Ukraine discussion came up although Mueller didn't resign or even apologize for the apparent fraud he perpetrated on Iceland. Manafort was allegedly tied to the elected Pro-Russian Ukrainian party not the fascist Ukrainian oligarchs SOS Clinton/Obama sided with. I used the word 'alleged' because unlike you I am unaware that Manafort is, as you claimed, "a criminal felon". When was he convicted of a felony? If Manafort is guilty of something, he should be prosecuted. If Hillary or Obama is guilty of something, prosecute them too.

So I was wondering who Papadopuolos had dirt on that the feds would be willing to cut a deal with him, and now it seems we might know who.

Carter Page: "I may have discussed Russia in emails with Papadopoulos"

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/30/page-papadopoulos-russia-probe-244349

This is the same Carter Page who resigned from the Trump Campaign in disgrace once it was publicly revealed that he had ongoing contacts with top Putin advisor Igor Sechin, who is on the U.S. government's sanctions list for his role in the Russian invasion of Eastern Ukraine. This is also the same Carter Page who has been the subject of an ongoing FISA warrant from the FBI for allegedly engaging in clandestine intelligence gathering on behalf of the Russians. And yes, this is the same Carter Page who has told the Senate Intelligence Committee that he will invoke his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination and will not answer any of their questions.

In summary, it's looking almost certain that Carter Page will find himself under indictment soon enough. Hope he has a good lawyer, he's going to need it.

What is hilarious to me is that just because Trump said he was going to "drain the swamp" that people where stupid enough to believe it. All anyone had to do was take the time to read up on the guy and they could see that in fact it was not going to happen and the reality would be the opposite going down hard and fast.

He couldn't even keep the swamp creatures at arms length during his campaign!

This is far from over it's only just begun.

Trump has little use for honest people, to him they are just rubes. That is going to hurt him badly.

Manafort is 68 years old. A 20-year prison sentence is basically a life sentence to a guy that old. This is a guy who spent almost a million dollars of his illegally-laundered Russian money at an antique rug store, you think he can handle being in prison?

If Manafort flips, you have to imagine that he implicates Jared Kushner and Donald Trump Jr. for that Russia meeting back in July.

Manafort is 68 years old. A 20-year prison sentence is basically a life sentence to a guy that old. This is a guy who spent almost a million dollars of his illegally-laundered Russian money at an antique rug store, you think he can handle being in prison?

If Manafort flips, you have to imagine that he implicates Jared Kushner and Donald Trump Jr. for that Russia meeting back in July.
    Somebody just slip a banana peel and have him break his neck. Let's not waste a good thing. After all, Trump got us your country back.

You guys are hilarious sometimes,you dream things up and try to pass it off as real so you can cling a fantasy.

This is what it must have been like back in the witch burning days,roast somebody based on false perceptions in the hopes that it becomes a reality.

Notice how anybody that they try to reel into a get Trump campaign actualy is still alive to testify and defend themselves,good thing they picked the right team to be on.
    Last edited by Richard; October-31-17 at 04:38 PM.

Page 19 of 207 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 29 69 119 ... LastLast