Autum Colors
AUTUMN COLORS ABLAZE »

FUN THINGS TO DO IN DETROIT »



Page 151 of 153 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,775 of 3805
  1. #3751

    Default

    Right! How's about that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wesson View Post
    Zacha, Postmodern seems such an oxymoron, literally.

  2. #3752

  3. #3753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    So with the completion of day 7 of the impeachment inquiry the charade comes to an end.

    I have to question why the democrats chose to call as witnesses ambassadors within the state department that all have been in the past ambassadors in every war torn country where the United States has given billions in aid.

    Watching thier testimonials it is clear why we are in endless wars.

    An ambassadors job is to brief the president on what is going on in the country that they are assigned to through the state department.

    My take in watching this all is the individual ambassadors are on a massive ego trip and apparently running thier own foreign policies as they see fit,because they are the experts and they know best and nobody better question thier expertise.

    They get really pissed.

    Two different types of ambassadors,political assigned by the president and in service assigned by the state department.

    Its Kinda like when you work somewhere and the company hires a temporary worker,most people will not view temps as credible because they have not been there.

    So there is a clear riff in the different ambassadors,even though they answer to the president and he can replace any one with no reason.

    They seem to forget that while they are playing sim city with American taxpayers dollars in foreign countries so is the NSA and the CIA.

    The last two testimonies from today was from a representative from the state department that handles the E.U. with heavy experience in Russia.

    The second one was or still is the assistant to the ambassador to the Ukraine.

    He is sitting in a busy Restruant across the table from a Trump appointment ambassador and he heard the phone call to Trump where Trump asked if the investigation was going to happen,the phone was not on speaker phone and he did not hear anymore of the conversation outside of that investigation question,which could mean any investigation in the world.

    That was thier star witness.


    Both came across as livid because how dare Trump place his own ambassadors as political appointees when they were already the experts.

    99% of all of the ones testifying in the last 7 days are no longer in public service and thier terms had ended 1 month before all of this supposedly broke.

    It really makes me wonder how many conflicts that we have been involved in the past that was started by an ambassador pushing personal foreign policies and not correctly informing the president who ever it may be.

    It also gives a little more in site to Hillary Clinton the state department and Benghazi.

    They were actually running thier own little war without providing the president in power at the time the facts,and it cost American lives.
    Looks like you've got it all figured out Richard. Maybe you should take Giuliani's place.

  4. #3754

    Default

    Looks like you've got it all figured out Richard. Maybe you should take Giuliani's place.
    He or someone else may have to. I can't stand miserable John Bolton, but at a minimum, I think he's about to throw Rudy under a bus just in time for Christmas.

  5. #3755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    Looks like you've got it all figured out Richard. Maybe you should take Giuliani's place.
    Thats the problem when you drain a swamp,as the water recedes the snakes start to pop up to the surface.

    Trump freezes unfettered aid to 8 countries and for the first time in many years demands accountability of the taxpayers dollars and all hell breaks loose.

    If I replaced Giuliani,I would be just like Trump and trust everybody as far as I could throw them until I had somebody close to me that I trust vet them.

    Lots of agencies fill with thousands and each with their own objectives and motives.

  6. #3756

    Default

    Last edited by Maof; November-27-19 at 02:34 PM.

  7. #3757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    Lemme help you: Jabba the Chump.

  8. #3758

    Default

    Interesting how 2 of Shiffs staffers worked at a DC think tank called the Atlantic That was funded by Burmisa.

    So the the whistleblower who works at the NSC completely skips thier chain of command and goes directly to his friend,the staffer working for Schiff.

    So you have a Ukrainian company bankrolling a Washington DC political think tank that is directly tied to Schiff.

    No wonder he pushed the diversion narrative,in order to pull the heat away from his own sleazy playground.

  9. #3759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    It speaks to me about the silliness of 6 year olds getting ahold of photoshop,but I guess if that is the only level that they can achieve outside of adulthood it does not speak much for when they grow up and become mature.

  10. #3760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    It speaks to me about the silliness of 6 year olds getting ahold of photoshop,but I guess if that is the only level that they can achieve outside of adulthood it does not speak much for when they grow up and become mature.
    Trump posted it on his twitter account Richard. But I do agree, he acts and speaks like a six year old.

  11. #3761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Lemme help you: Jabba the Chump.
    Accurate

  12. #3762

    Default

    And here's the poster that he had photoshopped; and I say he "had" because we all know there is no way he did it himself

  13. #3763

    Default

    I know I'm giving Thanx today that Hilderbeast lost the 2016 Presidential Election. If only the Canadians had been as lucky with true-d'oh!, eh?
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; November-28-19 at 01:53 PM.

  14. #3764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    Trump posted it on his twitter account Richard. But I do agree, he acts and speaks like a six year old.
    And I am sure that also on this day he is also giving thanks to the millions of supporters like yourself, for spreading his word to the millions that would have never seen it.

    I think it is pretty cool of you to spread his word.

    Politics aside,I hope everybody has a safe and wonderful thanksgiving holiday.

  15. #3765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    Trump posted it on his twitter account Richard. But I do agree, he acts and speaks like a six year old.
    And the Official Team Trump twitter account claimed that it is NOT photoshopped.

  16. #3766

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    Trump posted it on his twitter account Richard. But I do agree, he acts and speaks like a six year old.

    I'm sure a lot of six year olds would take issue with that.

  17. #3767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    I'm sure a lot of six year olds would take issue with that.
    That certainly explains the responses from you and Maof, eh?

  18. #3768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    That certainly explains the responses from you and Maof, eh?

    You don't see me now, but I've totally lost it, jumping up and down in full tantrum mode.

  19. #3769

    Default

    I think our president Trump likes to get the left triggered for thier morning coffee,it seems to be working well as a distraction.

    Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping

    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...romise-keeping

  20. #3770

    Default

    Another one bites the dust! And another one gone, another one gone, another one bites the dust!

    Republican Congressman Duncan Hunter, a staunch ally of Donald Trump and the second sitting member of Congress to endorse him in 2016, will plead guilty today on a felony campaign finance crime.

    https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...nce-violations

    Hunter had stolen over $200,000 of campaign donations and used it to pay for his own groceries, his kid's private school tuition, fancy dinners, video games, family vacations, etc. But beyond that, he was also using that money to fund his various extra-marital affairs, FIVE of them to be exact, with Congressional staffers and lobbyists. And he lied about it and intentionally falsified FEC forms to try to cover it up. Oh, and when he got caught, he tried to pin it all on his wife and claim that she stole all the money and he had nothing to do with it.

    In short, he's a grade A piece of dog shit bereft of any semblance of basic human decency, but I guess that's synonymous with being a Trump-supporting Republican. Anyway, he's going to prison where he belongs.

    Trivia question of the day: Hunter was the second Republican in Congress to endorse Trump for President in 2016, who was the first? If you said "Republican Congressman Chris Collins of New York", that's the correct answer! Collins was the first to endorse Trump, followed by Hunter. And Collins plead guilty to a felony charge of insider trading a few months ago and resigned from Congress in disgrace. Such a weird, weird coincidence. So weird. It's like, corrupt criminals are attracted to Donald Trump or something, such a strange coincidence that those in his orbit keep becoming convicted felons.

    Anyways, with Hunter the latest victim of the Curse of Trump, I guess next up in the queue is Rudy Giuliani.

  21. #3771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    I think our president Trump likes to get the left triggered for thier morning coffee,it seems to be working well as a distraction.

    Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping


    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...romise-keeping
    That is almost comical in its vast distortion of facts. Truly, Trumpies are the most gullible creatures this side of "ancient alien theorists."

  22. #3772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    That is almost comical in its vast distortion of facts. Truly, Trumpies are the most gullible creatures this side of "ancient alien theorists."
    Washington Examiner - "conservative website and weekly tabloid". Figures.
    Last edited by Maof; December-03-19 at 01:22 PM.

  23. #3773

    Default

    Last week, I watched All The President's Men on Amazon with my lovely wife and a bottle of nice inexpensive Bordeaux.

    Much appreciated the movie which my dad and I saw when it came out many years ago. I loved it then, and I love it as much now. It is a good thing the movie was made at that time, and in that fashion. Then, I followed up with a little dusting of cobwebs of history. I watched a lot of youtube treasures about Watergate and the characters in play.

    John Dean, HR Haldeman, G Gordon Liddy, et al.

    I found an article about the wife of John Mitchell, Nixon's first appointed Attorney General) . She used to be called "The Mouth of the South" on account of her inclination to speak out on matters of state, personal matters without much reserve. At one point during the Watergate scandal, her fear about the noose tightening around her husband was palpable, and the FBI details affected to the Committee to reelect the President whisked her away to a hotel in California. She was effectively subdued and manhandled by 5 men trying to keep her away from journalists.

    One of those men, then a young FBI agent was nominated by Trump in 2017 s ambassador to Czechoslovakia. This guy had no diplomatic experience and has been interviewed a few times about this event, but only half denied it ever taking place, preferring not to comment on it.

    https://cz.usembassy.gov/our-relationship/ambassador/

    https://www.newsweek.com/2017/12/29/...hn-744823.html

    https://www.rferl.org/a/ambassador-s.../28914335.html

  24. #3774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    Washington Examiner - "conservative website and weekly tabloid". Figures.
    What does it matter who reports on it,the leftist news agency will never report anything positive on the current administration.

    It throws thier base of while they are dancing in circles while chanting “not my president”.

  25. #3775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Last week, I watched All The President's Men on Amazon with my lovely wife and a bottle of nice inexpensive Bordeaux.

    Much appreciated the movie which my dad and I saw when it came out many years ago. I loved it then, and I love it as much now. It is a good thing the movie was made at that time, and in that fashion. Then, I followed up with a little dusting of cobwebs of history. I watched a lot of youtube treasures about Watergate and the characters in play.

    John Dean, HR Haldeman, G Gordon Liddy, et al.

    I found an article about the wife of John Mitchell, Nixon's first appointed Attorney General) . She used to be called "The Mouth of the South" on account of her inclination to speak out on matters of state, personal matters without much reserve. At one point during the Watergate scandal, her fear about the noose tightening around her husband was palpable, and the FBI details affected to the Committee to reelect the President whisked her away to a hotel in California. She was effectively subdued and manhandled by 5 men trying to keep her away from journalists.

    One of those men, then a young FBI agent was nominated by Trump in 2017 s ambassador to Czechoslovakia. This guy had no diplomatic experience and has been interviewed a few times about this event, but only half denied it ever taking place, preferring not to comment on it.

    https://cz.usembassy.gov/our-relationship/ambassador/

    https://www.newsweek.com/2017/12/29/...hn-744823.html

    https://www.rferl.org/a/ambassador-s.../28914335.html

    You are aware that US presidential ambassadors have little to zero diplomatic experience,they are there to oversee whatever president is in powers agenda.

    That is why the permanent folks at the state department were so pissed at Trump,they think they should be the ones to dictate US policy including handing over billions because they personally think it is a good policy.

    It’s the state department that is starting all of these little vendetta wars and useing the CIA as thier instigators and private contractors to fight.

    Bengazi was not US serviceman,it was private contractors

    The hearings proved that the state department is off of the reservation and running thier own private armies and wars outside of congress and the president.

    Have you watch the recent talks between Trump and Tru-doe? Tru-doe was wearing blue socks with white stitched deer heads,I have to admit I love his sense of humor.

    Notice how when the trade deal they worked out is stuck in limbo on Peloskis desk nobody is whining about Trump and trade deals.
    Last edited by Richard; December-03-19 at 06:26 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Instagram
BEST ONLINE FORUM FOR
DETROIT-BASED DISCUSSION
DetroitYES Awarded BEST OF DETROIT 2015 - Detroit MetroTimes - Best Online Forum for Detroit-based Discussion 2015

ENJOY DETROITYES?


AND HAVE ADS REMOVED DETAILS »





Welcome to DetroitYES! Kindly Consider Turning Off Your Ad BlockingX
DetroitYES! is a free service that relies on revenue from ad display [regrettably] and donations. We notice that you are using an ad-blocking program that prevents us from earning revenue during your visit.
Ads are REMOVED for Members who donate to DetroitYES! [You must be logged in for ads to disappear]
DONATE HERE »
And have Ads removed.