Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 140 of 207 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 150 190 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 5151

Here's what we still don't know:

• What prompted the complaint: While The Washington Post reported that an official in was so bothered by a "promise" Trump made to a foreign leader that the official filed a formal whistleblower complaint, CNN has not independently confirmed the detail about a "promise" made to the foreign leader.
    • Who is the foreign leader: The source who spoke to CNN would not disclose the foreign leader with whom Trump was alleged to have spoken.
    • How officials are reacting: The Office of the Director of National Intelligence declined to comment. The White House has not responded to CNN's request for comment.

Default you don't say...

Inspector General says Trump-Ukraine Whistleblower Had 'Bias' In Favor Of 'Rival Candidate'; Retains Clinton, Schumer Attorney

Really?

Is this gonna be another example of what Comey did? Intel document given to "friend" then passed on to biased MSM.
    What ever happened it is a biased, partisan collusion twixt the Intelligence community and the MSM.
    Dedicated to harrassment of an elected official.

I am amazed at the the tunnel vision MSM has. I expect that from political parties and ideologs. Not from the so called 5th Estate.

Maybe Bolton is the whistle-blower! He can't be happy being banished to the outer rhelms......

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wesson View Post
    Inspector General says Trump-Ukraine Whistleblower Had 'Bias' In Favor Of 'Rival Candidate'; Retains Clinton, Schumer Attorney

Really?

Really?
    It is a defense strategy,if the whistleblower is proven to have bias then credibility is lost.

This should have gone in front of a judicial committee in order to determine credibility before heading to impeachment determinations.

The left skipped this step in order to put it in the court of public opinion.

The whistleblower heard things 3rd hand so all they really are basing it on is he said she said.

The right is upset with Trump for releasing the information because it sets a precedent for future presidents,without an actual recording that shows intent in context, it is pretty much worthless.

Voters on the left are looking for a candidate that can actually go head to toe with Trump,they are not going to waste time on a candidate that they know Trump can crush in the primaries.

That is what this is really about,the one that can stand up and say,look I was the one who crushed Trump,will be the one that goes to the head of the line.

Look at what has be done though,just like that they forgot about the border,Pedofile connections,and anything else but compulsive obsession with impeach Trump.

I would have done the same thing,send somebody out to spread a rumor in order to create a distraction,all one really needs to do is say something at the water cooler that you know will tweak somebody and let them take it from there.

Trump is right though when he says they took thier eye off of the ball,when this is over they will go back to pandering to the once every four years African American vote and figuring how to provide free excuses instead of educate and employ.

We do not think that you are actually worth anything so just stay home and let us take care of you,as long as we get your vote.

What is really interesting was how the media went from Trump did this as fact,then when he said he was going to release the transcript all of the sudden they switched to alleged actions.

They got scared they were going to get caught with thier pants down of pushing a false narrative again if the transcripts proved them wrong.
    Last edited by Richard; September-25-19 at 09:48 AM.

Really?
    Is that the same Inspector General who deemed the whistleblower's complaint credible?

Here's the real story: the whistleblower's attorney was an unpaid intern for Clinton and Schumer in 2001. So basically 18 years ago he fetched coffee for his state's senators.

Smells like major desperation.

Actually he is a part of a law firm that represents whistleblowers and guides them through the legal process and makes sure they get paid if fired or collect the whistleblower rewards.

Kinda like the ambulance chasers for whistleblowers that get paid based on the settlement proceeds.

If they were really dedicated to the cause,they would not need representation,other then if caught whistleblowing under false pretenses.

Yes it does smell like major desperation,because it is not direct knowledge and the “proof” is subject to individual interpretation.

What is priceless is the look of dispair and devastation on the faces of Msmbc hosts,it seems like even with thier host experts the pain of knowing that this is going nowhere in the end is to much to bear.
    Last edited by Richard; September-25-19 at 11:58 AM.

This was not simply a proximity to the power of his father. Hunter Biden’s partner in some of his ventures was Christopher Heinz, John Kerry’s stepson and an heir to the Heinz food company fortune. And, as last May’s Times indicates, Hunter Biden’s Ukrainean business dealings also involved Blue Star Strategies, “a consulting firm run by Clinton administration veterans that had done substantial work in Ukraine,” and included John D. Buretta, who served as a high-level official in the Obama Justice Department.

http://www.publicseminar.org/2019/09...the-democrats/

That link is from a pro impeach Trump advocate,it shows the metrics of politics when it comes to do as I say and not as I do.

Considering where Trumps last lawyer spends his time I am a little surprised that Giuliani was ready and willing to broker this Ukrainian deal for the prez.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    It is a defense strategy,if the whistleblower is proven to have bias then credibility is lost.

This should have gone in front of a judicial committee in order to determine credibility before heading to impeachment determinations.

The left skipped this step in order to put it in the court of public opinion.

The whistleblower heard things 3rd hand so all they really are basing it on is he said she said.

The right is upset with Trump for releasing the information because it sets a precedent for future presidents,without an actual recording that shows intent in context, it is pretty much worthless.

Voters on the left are looking for a candidate that can actually go head to toe with Trump,they are not going to waste time on a candidate that they know Trump can crush in the primaries.

That is what this is really about,the one that can stand up and say,look I was the one who crushed Trump,will be the one that goes to the head of the line.

Look at what has be done though,just like that they forgot about the border,Pedofile connections,and anything else but compulsive obsession with impeach Trump.

I would have done the same thing,send somebody out to spread a rumor in order to create a distraction,all one really needs to do is say something at the water cooler that you know will tweak somebody and let them take it from there.

Trump is right though when he says they took thier eye off of the ball,when this is over they will go back to pandering to the once every four years African American vote and figuring how to provide free excuses instead of educate and employ.

We do not think that you are actually worth anything so just stay home and let us take care of you,as long as we get your vote.

What is really interesting was how the media went from Trump did this as fact,then when he said he was going to release the transcript all of the sudden they switched to alleged actions.

They got scared they were going to get caught with thier pants down of pushing a false narrative again if the transcripts proved them wrong.
    Aww....bless your heart. I almost feel sorry for you. It must make you dizzy spinning so hard.

This is not complicated. The President of the United States used the power of his office to pressure the president of Ukraine to investigate American citizens, for his own personal gain.

Everything else is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby_ View Post
    Aww....bless your heart. I almost feel sorry for you. It must make you dizzy spinning so hard.

This is not complicated. The President of the United States used the power of his office to pressure the president of Ukraine to investigate American citizens, for his own personal gain.

Everything else is irrelevant.
    Of course you have proof of that,when everything else points in the opposite direction.

You have that, Right?

Was then President Obama guilty of the same crime in your mind when he also requested an investigation or the results of?

In your mind did the President do illegal actions or undocumented actions?

Just remember YOUR president Trump still loves you because inspite of it all he is still taking care of business as his job requires,unlike your party that continues thier obsession with fantasy.

There are still real world people out there that need help,you remember that right?
    Last edited by Richard; September-25-19 at 03:14 PM.

Of course you have proof of that,when everything else points in the opposite direction.

You have that, Right?

Was then President Obama guilty of the same crime in your mind when he also requested an investigation or the results of?

In your mind did the President do illegal actions or undocumented actions?

Just remember YOUR president Trump still loves you because inspite of it all he is still taking care of business as his job requires,unlike your party that continues thier obsession with fantasy.

There are still real world people out there that need help,you remember that right?
    Have you read the "transcript?" It's all there.

Trump loves himself. Nobody else.

I'd just like someone sane to explain how "I would like you to do us a favor though ..." is not quid pro quo. It seems the very definition of quid pro quo.

noun: a favor or advantage granted or expected in return for something.
    The word "though" seals it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby_ View Post
    Have you read the "transcript?" It's all there.

Trump loves himself. Nobody else.
    Did you read and fully understand this part of the transcript?

The memo released by the White House Wednesday includes this cautionary language: "CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation [[TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty Officers and NSC policy staff assigned to listen and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place."

He pacified you guys with a transcript that contains no smoking gun and is open to interpretation.

Notice no tapes of the actual conversation were released.

You really think that he got to where he is by being stupid and not being 15 steps ahead of everybody else along the way?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    I'd just like someone sane to explain how "I would like you to do us a favor though ..." is not quid pro quo. It seems the very definition of quid pro quo.

It says with the transcript that it is not verbatim.

There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that, so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great,” Trump is said to have told Zelensky. “Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it… It sounds horrible to me.”

While President Trump invoked Biden’s name, it was Zelenskiy who brought Giuliani into the conversation. Trump later said, “Rudy very much knows what’s happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great.”

If you put what you posted in the context of what the actual discussion was ,he was asking for clarity concerning “Crowdstrike”,the investigation started and was put under the rug under the Obama administration.

Page 3

https://www.scribd.com/document/4274...ial-Transcript

What I find interesting is people are accusing a sitting President for a inquisition towards a situation that involved a foreign country and a Vice President of the United States.

While on the same hand accusing a sitting president of doing the same thing.

So we only investigate the ones we do not agree with?

Does he not have the same right or obligation for the truth concerning allegations that you are asking of him?

He's bullshitting his way thru a news conference now. And to think people believe the crap that he spews day in and day out. He's revolting...https://pics.me.me/full-of-shiticus-17475175.png
    Last edited by Maof; September-25-19 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    He's bullshitting his way thru a news conference now. And to think people believe the crap that he spews day in and day out. He's revolting.
    It is not illegal to change the channel,that’s that love hate thing going on.

Democrats are in full coup mode. Meanwhile, it turns out Democrats were asking Ukrainians questions, related to the previous Mueller investigation coup attempt, about Trump.

"Accuse your enemy of doing what your are doing" - author disputed

Democrats wrote to the Ukrainian government in May 2018 urging it to continue investigations into President Donald Trump’s alleged collusion with Russia in the 2016 presidential campaign

Last month's Monmouth poll showed only 35% of registered voters support impeachment. A Quinniapiac poll released today shows only 37% of registered voters supporting impeachment.

I'm guessing Democrats bet their money on the wrong horse especially since the Washington Post says they did the same thing. Democrats called 'fire' for over two years instead of working to make the country better. It gets tiring. Elizabeth Warren will be the winner as it is difficult to manage the Ukrainian gambit and not bring attention to Hunter Biden getting rich in Ukraine and China. If accusations also brings Trump into the mud, that might also help Warren in the general election. Warren supporters would do well to get behind this. If this coup attempt falls flat, Democrats will just have to come up with a new impeachment issue next month.
    Last edited by oladub; September-25-19 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post

Context is important.

Twice Trump points out how good the US has been to Ukraine. Then he says he wouldn't call it reciprocal, in other words, Ukraine isn't being good to the US. Trump is saying, We’ve been doing all these great things for you, but you really haven’t done anything for us. Then Zelinsky says they are ready to buy more Javelins and then Trump says "I would like you to do us a favor though."

Anyone who can't see the quid pro quo here just doesn't want to.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Democrats are in full coup mode. Meanwhile, it turns out Democrats were asking Ukrainians questions, related to the previous Mueller investigation coup attempt, about Trump.

"Accuse your enemy of doing what your are doing" - author disputed

Democrats wrote to the Ukrainian government in May 2018 urging it to continue investigations into President Donald Trump’s alleged collusion with Russia in the 2016 presidential campaign

Last month's Monmouth poll showed only 35% of registered voters support impeachment. A Quinniapiac poll released today shows only 37% of registered voters supporting impeachment.

I'm guessing Democrats bet their money on the wrong horse especially since the Washington Post says they did the same thing. Democrats called 'fire' for over two years instead of working to make the country better. It gets tiring. Elizabeth Warren will be the winner as it is difficult to manage the Ukrainian gambit and not bring attention to Hunter Biden getting rich in Ukraine and China. If accusations also brings Trump into the mud, that might also help Warren in the general election. Warren supporters would do well to get behind this. If this coup attempt falls flat, Democrats will just have to come up with a new impeachment issue next month.

They have a 72 hour attention span,what guns?

Peloski already sabotaged the whole thing by calling for 6 different panels of investigation,they are time limited before the public loses interest.

What is really interesting is the whole whistleblower thing was about possible misuse of campaign funds based on a overheard conversation and had little to do with the current investigations,I kinda think they were actually directed into that path by the current administration.

No federal laws broken which was the impeachment basis in the past and still needs to pass the senate of republicans,unless there is a solid smoking gun and actual proof this is going nowhere.

Kinda like the democratic followers stuck in the inner cities while thier representatives play games.

[QUOTE=Shelby_;580343]Context is important.

Twice Trump points out how good the US has been to Ukraine. Then he says he wouldn't call it reciprocal, in other words, Ukraine isn't being good to the US. Trump is saying, We’ve been doing all these great things for you, but you really haven’t done anything for us. Then Zelinsky says they are ready to buy more Javelins and then Trump says "I would like you to do us a favor though."

Anyone who can't see the quid pro quo here just doesn't want to.[/QUOTE

Once again here is a copy of the transcript.

https://www.scribd.com/document/4274...ial-Transcript

Like you posted context is important.

I would like you to do us a favor though

Now finish the paragraph on page 3 and put it in context.

The favor was asking the Ukraine president to turn over the server that held the information that was obtained by thier intelligence department concerning foreign meddling in our elections in 2016.

That is doing his job,finding out who exactly it was and how it was done.

That information benefits the American people and not Trump personally.

You guys got played,Pelosi and all you Democrat’s stood on your podiums with this whole whistleblower and bombshell release of the transcripts.

You know what happened ?

You guys put on record in front of the world where you stand and it blew up in your faces,instead of focusing on the things that matter,in order to save face you have no option but to bring on impeachment hearings.

You have zero evidence or facts of wrong doing but in the process of searching for the evidence you will bring to light the corruption in the Democratic Party under the Biden and Obama administration.

Every Democrat has stood up and publicity said there is nobody above the law.

Guess what,they cannot escape those words.

You guys should have stuck to guns and children drinking out of toilets at the border.

I cannot believe the Democratic Party was so gullible that they allowed Trump to maneuver them into the corner.In the game of chess that would be a checkmate.

You know what else? The trade deal that was supposed to be signed in a bi partisan manner so the Dems would have a win to take home to thier constituents come Christmas break so it would look like they have actually achieved something positive is gone.

You guys buried your only win for the people at the back of the line in order to fantasize about impeachment.

You choose your personal emotions over the people. That is what is shameful.

You are not making Trump sweat over impeachment that will never happen,you are throwing your entire constituent base under the bus,so you can get Trump.

Personaly I think the entire Democratic Party needs a 90 day time out and decide if they come back they are coming back to represent the people that elected them.

As it stands people can see what Trump is accomplishing as plain as day and all the Dems have at this point is the ability to say,we tried to impeach the guy 5 times,that has to account for something.

I think it hilarious that a guy with zero political experience played professional politicians that have over 100 years of combined experience like a fiddle while manipulating them into a very dark spot.

It is not illegal to change the channel,that’s that love hate thing going on.
    You're right and I tried. It was like a Twilight Zone episode. Every channel I flipped to, had his mug on it...

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    You're right and I tried. It was like a Twilight Zone episode. Every channel I flipped to, had his mug on it...
    I think that is the objective,when you close your eyes to sleep you should see his face on your eyelids.

I blame it on technology,no other President has had that medium,so it is hard to determine that they would or would not have done the same thing.

The previous president had little to talk about so maybe that is why he chose to remain silent,personally I would prefer to know what is going on and what is being accomplished on a daily basis.

It is kinda like having a corporate daily meeting of where we are at and where we are going.

The rest is just the price to pay for disclosure.

You have to admit there is not much that he does not point out.

Chumpty Dumpty sat on the wall.
    Chumpty had a big fall.

Fall is upon us.