Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 123 of 207 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 133 173 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 5151

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    come on now. don't you and HT claim to be neither right or left? if so, you sure say a lot to defend him.
    No 'LIKE' button, dammit.

come on now. don't you and HT claim to be neither right or left? if so, you sure say a lot to defend him.
    An observation from a contributor who is never right!

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    At least Obama could READ a teleprompter and knew that there were no airports in 1776
    Obama had to use a TelePrompTer,he could not figure things out on his own,so somebody had to write his speeches for him,he was proably lip syncing most of the time anyways.

Oh, so Trump writes his own speeches? He's the one that included airports in the Revolutionary War as well as moving the writing of the Star Spangled Banner from the War of 1812? If one writes ones own speeches, then the Teleprompter glitch should be a non-issue. Let's face it, no matter how wet that screen was, there is little it could say that would cause an educated person to talk about airports and planes being around in 1776.

Oh, so Trump writes his own speeches? He's the one that included airports in the Revolutionary War as well as moving the writing of the Star Spangled Banner from the War of 1812? If one writes ones own speeches, then the Teleprompter glitch should be a non-issue. Let's face it, no matter how wet that screen was, there is little it could say that would cause an educated person to talk about airports and planes being around in 1776.
    Or the USA having 57 States. [[or is it 58?)
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; July-07-19 at 08:49 AM.

Also, before the last election candidate Trump chose to take shots at Obama concerning both the amount of time he spent golfing and reading from a teleprompter, when he wasn't even running against him. Two years later and Trump's done more of both. Then again, pointing any of this out is an exercise in futility...."I could shoot a man on 5th Avenue".

yep and look at the price tag for "his" parade.
    You're probably referring to my reply to your above post. I was trying to help YOU out. I thought to myself "OMG, this poor woman doesn't have a clue that the United States is celebrating it's Independence Day!"

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    You're probably referring to my reply to your above post. I was trying to help YOU out. I thought to myself "OMG, this poor woman doesn't have a clue that the United States is celebrating it's Independence Day!"
    Yes, Independence Day is OUR holiday, as D.C. is OUR city and the White House is OUR house; none of them belong to Trump. That martial display on OUR Mall was Trump's party, not OURS.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post

Nah, I don't need your help. I call 'em as I see 'em.

Yes, Independence Day is OUR holiday, as D.C. is OUR city and the White House is OUR house; none of them belong to Trump. That martial display on OUR Mall was Trump's party, not OURS.

As it was Clinton's party, Bush's party, Obama's party? Just as the White House wasn't Hillary's, Laura's, Michelle's, or Melenia's, they each took turns spending tax payer dollars and redecorating it. No one bothered asking me if I wanted to spend money on that. It's called executive privilege. Parades weren't an issue then, why was this one such a big deal now?
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; July-07-19 at 11:30 AM.

Nah, I don't need your help. I call 'em as I see 'em.
    You might want to schedule an eye exam appointment. Blind or pouty-face hate can be detrimental to one's health. You'll miss the 11 o'clock Noose.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; July-07-19 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    I guess being a politician isn't such a tankless job.

^^^ After all........

If your loving president used a professional speech writer you guys would have nothing to moan about,you would be just walking around in circles numb with nothing to say.

What utter rubbish.

Independence Day, D.C., the White House, The Mall, etc., belong to AMERICANS, not just some stupid democrat loons who’s unique forte is HATRED of success that isn’t theirs.

Just like Trump’s party belonged to AMERICANS.

The only reason you didn’t like TRUMP’S PARTY is because it worked, and your guys couldn’t organize a piss-up in a brewery [[they certainly couldn’t prove COLLUSION even when they made up the rules).
    Last edited by coracle; July-07-19 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Declaring His Independence, Rep. Amash Leaves The GOP
    The GOP continues to fray around the edges. George Will's quiet departure was just the beginning of the exodus.
    Here's an interesting peek under the hood: Justin Amash on what his GOP colleagues say privately.

Rep. Justin Amash [[I-MI) tells CNN's Jake Tapper what high-level Republican officials have told him about President Trump behind closed doors

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Here's an interesting peek under the hood: Justin Amash on what his GOP colleagues say privately.

"Here's what someone, who shall remain nameless, says they saw, while no one was around, when they were alone, in the garage, and peaked under the hood".
    The guy says nothing because he has nothing. He does sound exactly like a sore loser heading out the door, making a last ditch effort trying to find another job.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; July-08-19 at 07:02 AM.

By OUR I meant Americans; but if you choose to see it as two separate America's that's your call
    Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    What utter rubbish.

Independence Day, D.C., the White House, The Mall, etc., belong to AMERICANS, not just some stupid democrat loons who’s unique forte is HATRED of success that isn’t theirs.

Just like Trump’s party belonged to AMERICANS.

The only reason you didn’t like TRUMP’S PARTY is because it worked, and your guys couldn’t organize a piss-up in a brewery [[they certainly couldn’t prove COLLUSION even when they made up the rules).
    Last edited by jcole; July-07-19 at 05:51 PM.

Just gonna leave this
    Name:  66086961_2410326645656744_579234278974423040_n.jpg
Views: 5429
Size:  52.9 KB

Just gonna leave this
    Name:  66086961_2410326645656744_579234278974423040_n.jpg
Views: 5429
Size:  52.9 KB

Uh, Ok, Thanx. Will they be attacking all 57, [[or is it 58?) States?
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; July-08-19 at 07:05 AM.

An observation from a contributor who is never right!
    Your MAGA hat is on too tight.
    Last edited by Maof; July-07-19 at 08:20 PM.

“Good Morning” to contributors of #3070 and #3072. They’re a tad benign, so I’ll have to think about them. Might not have a reply beten.

“... Might not have a reply beten.
    Try that again in English?

Try that again in English?
    Sorry, “beten” was a mistake, it should have been be-eleven. What was your “question” again?