Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 105 of 207 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 5151

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    yeah, no need to have someone that believes in "praying the gay away"

His ad campaign could be "Hate That Gay? Pray Him Away"....

Cannot be as bad as Pelosi with her ... It’s a barrier and not a wall,but you can call it a wall if you want.

I said it before,with them you cannot call it a wall,you have to reword it.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Gee, Someone still hating after that would be almost cult-like, no?
    It would be "cult-like" to dislike a President after a positive jobs report? LOL! The Cult speaketh!

You realize we had the same jobs reports under Obama, right? And even better jobs reports under B. Clinton.

And I'm sure you're well aware that opposition to Trump has zero to do with jobs reports, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Maybe Bham will hold his breathe until Trump resigns.
    Enjoy the bizzaroland world you've constructed, as your beloved Dear Leader goes down.

Will be a very rough year for you. Thoughts and prayers!

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    The whole illegals work for cheaper is a crock,
    Immigrants do the dirty jobs that Americans won't do.

2/3 of Trump's wives are immigrants, one of them illegal. Once again, this proves that immigrants do the nasty work no American would ever do.

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post

2/3 of Trump's wives are immigrants, one of them illegal. Once again, this proves that immigrants do the nasty work no American would ever do.

Good point.

The only thing it proves and verifies is that you do not have the slightest clue of what you are writing.

Nice try lumping legal immigrants with the illegal immigrants like they are one in the same.

What would you call that?

The only thing it proves and verifies is that you do not have the slightest clue of what you are writing.

Nice try lumping legal immigrants with the illegal immigrants like they are one in the same.

What would you call that?
    A Chump lump. Someone who has fuzzy distinctions on the notion of legality and illegality. I don't know, just trying to help you.

Wait!! Not to be smited, there's also the "By the sword -- gay AWAY!" option as seen in other parts of the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    yeah, no need to have someone that believes in "praying the gay away"
    Last edited by Zacha341; February-03-19 at 12:08 PM.

I hear that...

The hypocracy and "Do as I say, not as I do..." yahdah is obvious on both sides. So, once we finally ditch Trump, Dump, Pence, the nineteen illegal wives, the deplorables [[as rooted out) and other hypocritical floatsome, etcetera can we THEN refocus on what IS reasonable immigration policy??

Or settle in for two, three nations vying for turf within our borders while the elite dictate? One nation legal, the other none? How many enough ala our deficit [[thanks Trump)!? How's this manageable? What's our priorities - should there be priorities? Or just more platitudes, promises and lies [[for votes).

Last edited by Zacha341; February-01-19 at 10:33 PM.

Cannot be as bad as Pelosi with her ... It’s a barrier and not a wall,but you can call it a wall if you want.

I said it before,with them you cannot call it a wall,you have to reword it.

Zero comparison. But, seems your boy can't make up his mind.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...os-ebf-vpx.cnn
    Last edited by Maof; February-01-19 at 04:47 PM.

Illegal aliens do the dirty jobs Americans won't do for illegal alien wages.

Edited to add after Bham's next post about Melania-

Since I'm never sure if you mean "immigrant" or "illegal alien", there is this. H-1B workers are legal aliens. Many probably hope to be immigrants. Comparing the wages of legal H-1B workers with Americans workers they often displace, there is "a wage differential with domestic workers of about $20,000/year per worker, and in high wage areas like the Silicon Valley, it creates a differential of about $40,000." "Accenture states that restrictions on guest worker supply would result in ‘new or higher minimum salary requirements and increased costs.’ Another firm says they would have to ‘replace existing offshore resources with local resources, namely U.S. workers, at higher wages.’ That is, without the congressional discount for guest workers, the highly profitable IT industry would have to hire more U.S. workers and pay them more than guest workers.” So it isn't just the low skilled American workers that cheaper illegal aliens replace. Even higher skilled American workers' jobs are threatened with lower paid legal aliens.
    Last edited by oladub; February-01-19 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Illegal aliens do the dirty jobs Americans won't do for illegal alien wages.
    True, Melania has paid dearly. She isn't compensated nearly enough for the horror she must endure.

Hey Richard, I lack your experience in this area but I want to try this, so ...

In your expert opinion, which brand of turd polish do you recommend?

Mythbusters Polishing a Turd

True, Melania has paid dearly. She isn't compensated nearly enough for the horror she must endure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post

are you even allowed to think on your own without Thoms approval?

I moved from a city where 60 out of 100 people that you would meet or see on a daily basis were illegal,where I am at now probably less but as a democrat city they are contained in their sections and my Spanish is limited.

Guess what,they do not live in the ghetto,they do not wear cheap clothing,they do not drive beat up cars and even the ones working in the fields are driving King Ranch pick ups.

When the majority of the workforce is illegal,then you hire illegals.

The ones not working in the fields far outweigh the ones that do.

Those are our options in life,we can either form opinions based on what we are told or we can form opinions on what we experience.

Personaly I take more stock in what I see and expirence then from somebody with an agenda writing words that most likely has never even met an illegal or expirence what it is like when they are the majority.

Like I posted before,you will find more ethnic groups hiring their own countrymen and women at a sub par wage then you will non ethnic,because they stick together in their own communities.

They are not a majority democrats or Republicans,the only thing that they have in common is that they want to make the most money possible while paying out the least.

If and or when they get caught they do not go to jail for hiring illegals,they go to jail for labor law violations or on the farms for forceing the workers to live in squalor conditions,that is their own people.

But hey,keep allowing yourself to be manlipulated by your puppet masters,with some it is clear the freedom of self thought is lost.

Maybe it is hard to comprehend the scope of things if one lives in a city where the workforce is dominated by a few large corporations that maintain control, but if you look at the heavy illegal immigration cities and states the majority of the employment options is with medium and small businesses.

In the below $15 per hour job market,it is not that Americans will not do the jobs,it is that they can make the same money with benefits and not have to work.

I know plenty of successful Americans that started out sharecropping in the fields,they did what they had to do and did not have the option of sighing on the line for a promised check in the mail in order to stay home and vote.
    Last edited by Richard; February-01-19 at 10:17 PM.

But yet she IS the First Lady of the United States,while we are just faceless posters on some random website.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post

[lengthy, vapid computer-generated text omitted]
    But you never answered my question.

Which brand of turd polish works best for you?
    Last edited by Jimaz; February-01-19 at 10:52 PM.

Honestly,never even thought about it,proably not that high on my list of things to do,if at all.

On the other hand ,You seem to be interested in learning that skill set,with your vast experience do you perfer the wax on wax off method?

Thats proably why mythbusters fell by the wayside,when you start playing with turds the remaining audience becomes limited.

Granted it is nice to know that you can shoot a propane tank and it will not blow up,nice to know when in a tight spot.
    Last edited by Richard; February-01-19 at 11:02 PM.

Richard, why do you so consistently avoid denying that you're only a bot?

And while we're at it, which brand of turd polish works best for you?
    Last edited by Jimaz; February-01-19 at 11:22 PM.

Seriously dude? You have an entire thread plus hundreds of the same cross posted links in other threads pushing somebody else’s opinions and agenda and you are calling me a bot?

Or are you Thom? Just kinda curious on the back story of that.

I guess when one is conditioned to think only as told to,it becomes hard to see opposing views and opinions.

It is a bit scary that so many have lost the ability to think for themselves and can only parrot what is fed to them.History shows us where that leads.

I will leave the turd polishing in your seemingly capable hands while I go polish off some bourbon and a freshly hand rolled cigar on the back deck.
    Last edited by Richard; February-01-19 at 11:41 PM.

K, that's the brand of turd polish that works best for you. Got it.

Finally, a breakthrough of sorts on the Trump-Pelosi disagreement about spending $5.7B on a border security wall. Nancy is finally beginning to address the issue. I think she is even open to some fencing. She says that she is still opposed a wall but "Normandy see through fencing"might be ok. Who knows what that means but its a start. Also, she wants to better incentivize illegal aliens who cross the border with freebies, provide more money for their legal representation, and send money to the leaders of the countries they chose to leave.

"“We both care, all of us on either side of the wall question -- but all care about treating the people who come, so there will be sizable funding for food, clothing, medical care for immigrants coming across the border so we don’t have people dying in our custody - children. There’ll be sizable funding for additional judges to more quickly adjudicate these cases so that it doesn’t become, well, they’re here such a long time. Well, it’s because we have such a backlog too, so we’ll have that,” she said.

“There’ll be funding to send money to the countries where most of these people are coming from - the northern triangle - to try to alleviate some of the conditions that have exacerbated the situation there, to mitigate for the horror that some of them face,” Pelosi said."

Does anyone think her ideas, other than building some "Normandy see through fencing" will deter illegal border crossings?
    Last edited by oladub; February-02-19 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Finally, a breakthrough of sorts on the Trump-Pelosi disagreement on spending $5.7B on a border security wall.
    Except there's no such thing.

There's Trump and his Cult screaming for a wall, to distract from his impending removal, and everyone else laughing.

Nancy Pelosi has nothing to do with anything. The shutdown preceded her, and the moronic "Wall" has zero support in either party.

Except there's no such thing.

There's Trump and his Cult screaming for a wall, to distract from his impending removal, and everyone else laughing.

Nancy Pelosi has nothing to do with anything. The shutdown preceded her, and the moronic "Wall" has zero support in either party.
    Does this mean that the Chump cultists are heretofore to be designated as "walnuts"?
    Last edited by canuck; February-02-19 at 05:20 PM.