Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
The Liar-in-Chief reluctantly signs the Russian/Iran sanctions bill without fanfare. Next up for Congress will be a Mueller protection bill. Isn't it great to finally see Congress working together against a common enemy ?................................................. ........................
That statement above exemplifies the deep state I am talking about.
Congress is working together to protect their interests / not the country's.
How is the president the common enemy when he wants to put American interests first? This witch hunt is being done to de-legitimize an election and keep the gravy train rolling for a bought and paid for congress. Who has Oil / Gas interests and stands to gain on exports to Europe that sanctions against Russia try to protect. [[ You do know that the EU is mad at the US because of these sanctions as they are recipients of Russian energy....) Why do you think Tillerson was made S.O.S.?
What happens if Trump is found guilty of a crime? [[my bet is they will find a perjury charge but not because of the Russian thing. ) Who becomes president....Pence! Ah the deep state has their man in then and the results of a public election and the will of the people have been nullified!
What will we see then? More Arms Sales to countries in the middle east. More attempts at regime changes [[assayd comes to mind) and more trade agreements, perhaps the TPP will be re-instituted. What follows, less jobs for america.
Maybe we will even get on-board with the UN and start accepting Refugees from the conflicts we will be starting conflicts in so we sell more arms. That will mean more labor competition and less pay and prosperity for citizens.

I even see the choking tendrils of the Paris accord re juvinated and reaching up to grab and re-distribute our wealth to the already wealthy 1%-ers.

But hey Trump will be gone so you win right?