Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 74 of 207 FirstFirst ... 24 64 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 84 124 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 5151

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    It is nice to see you supporting your local market by taking advantage of your new marijuana laws.
    Where are you writing your gems from? St Petersburg Russia or St Petersburg Fla?

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Where are you writing your gems from? St Petersburg Russia or St Petersburg Fla?

A dispensary in Montreal.

I'll dispense with your humour at my expense, Honkydory.

Now to get back to the little matter at hand.

So, Chump approves of Greg Gianforte's aggression of a journalist to deplorable applause by his cultists. Great timing wouldn't you say?
    What better way for your hillbillionaire to defuse a situation than to make light of a criminal act on an American journalist. Mind you, it's inconsistent with his comments about the press being an enemy of the people. Nafta, hem... Lafta.

You'll laugh until you cry, but then you'll laugh again:

Conservative Pundit Barbies | I Love You, America on Hulu
    Meet Brambi Streeter, the latest in a line of near-identical blonde conservative pundits.

Starring: Sarah Silverman as herself; Lawrence O'Donnell as himself; Milana Vayntrub as Brambi Streeter; Steve Tom as Scientist #1; Raj Desai as Scientist #2; and Andrea Anderson as Retired Brambi Clone.

I was watching an interview with Shania Twain,she said that they were so poor growing up that she brought mustard sandwiches to school for lunch and she was to proud to ask the other students who’s parents had means,for an apple.

Canadians are so offended by everything Trump but yet you allow little children to starve while in school,sure you have health care etc. but the price is paid at the cost of little kids,as bad as Trump may seem at the very least he does not starve little kids like a third world country.

I was watching an interview with Shania Twain,she said that they were so poor growing up that she brought mustard sandwiches to school for lunch and she was to proud to ask the other students who’s parents had means,for an apple.

Canadians are so offended by everything Trump but yet you allow little children to starve while in school,sure you have health care etc. but the price is paid at the cost of little kids,as bad as Trump may seem at the very least he does not starve little kids like a third world country.

We starve our kids so we can have them for breakfast, this explains why we have smaller population.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...or-us-military

The guy in question is sleeping on a sofa somewhere in Windsor. Zero tolerance on account of a coupla spliffs.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...or-us-military

The guy in question is sleeping on a sofa somewhere in Windsor. Zero tolerance on account of a coupla spliffs.
    15 years ago my wife recived a 10 year re-entry bar because of an immigration snafu,this stuff has been going on way before the current administration but yet it is now Trumps fault when everybody stayed silent in the past.

There has to be more to this story,he received the felony while he was here illegally,sense the 1920s receive a felony before citizenship and you get deported so nothing new.

It is proably different now but when I was in the military when non citizens joined thier citizenship was fast tracked,90 days.

If he was viewed as an American citizen with a felony how come Canada allowed him to pass the border,because after all of this time of kicking the can down the road he was still viewed legally as a Canadian citizen.

But there had to be input from the person seeking citizenship,there has to be something that they are not reporting the whole story on or leaving out pertinent details.

He said he fought alongside,not with,Kinda like he was a Canadian citizen involved in joint operations,there was many countries involved.

This is all yelling at the horse that already left the stable,the immigration system is broken and has been for a long time,people do not want to get together and find a solution but yet get together in protest.

Before you get an order of deportation,which is guaranteed,no matter how long you kick the can down the road they will find you.

Make arrangements,self deport while paying a $2500 fine and go back through the process on your terms,once you wait for that deportation order and it is enforced,your done,game over,it has always been that way.
    Last edited by Richard; October-21-18 at 07:24 AM.

We starve our kids so we can have them for breakfast, this explains why we have smaller population.
    That explains a lot,proably saves a lot on education funds as a side benefit which provides for that nice healthcare package and funded the push to be able to get stoned in order to numb the guilt.

Maybe they can do what the Coca processors do and give the kids a Coca leaf to chew on in order to curb the hunger pains.
    Last edited by Richard; October-21-18 at 07:30 AM.

That explains a lot,proably saves a lot on education funds as a side benefit which provides for that nice healthcare package and funded the push to be able to get stoned in order to numb the guilt.

Maybe they can do what the Coca processors do and give the kids a Coca leaf to chew on in order to curb the hunger pains.

I think you are onto something, again, Richard.

But, as to your previous post in answer to the Guardian article; there must be a better, more rational explanation. Laffter.

Fire away, keep trying to give us a sane debate on every subject, cleansing us with your logic and common sense, it is very instructive, just not the way you intended it to be. More laffter.

I think you are onto something, again, Richard.

But, as to your previous post in answer to the Guardian article; there must be a better, more rational explanation. Laffter.

Fire away, keep trying to give us a sane debate on every subject, cleansing us with your logic and common sense, it is very instructive, just not the way you intended it to be. More laffter.
    I agree. Richard, start posting personal slurs and juvenile name calling.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    I agree. Richard, start posting personal slurs and juvenile name calling.

You are a good role model in that dept, HT.

Richard could have chosen a more potent poster child for Canadian child abuse/neglect but if all he could find was Shania Twain, I guess the music lesson money tipped the scales on the apple a day diet.

And what is wrong with Shania Twain? She paid her dues,I could have been mean and dumped Bieber on you.

You do not need a poster child for child neglect,priority’s, get stoned or feed your children in school,I know it is a tough call but....

Last edited by Jimaz; October-23-18 at 09:34 PM.

Trump Says He’s "Being Nice" While Lying About Health Care: A Closer Look
    Seth takes a closer look at President Trump's closing argument for the midterms: lying about health care, immigration and a made-up tax cut.

Trump’s increasing rate of dishonesty and how the press is responding
    At a Monday rally, President Trump made comments about a caravan of Central American migrants that had fact-checkers on the alert. Since the president took office, they’ve identified 2,915 claims that cannot be verified by the truth. Daniel Dale, Washington bureau chief of the Toronto Star, joins Judy Woodruff to discuss Trump’s increasing rate of dishonesty and how the press should report on it.
    As a recovering calculus junkie, I find it refreshing that anyone is tracking such a change in rate and is recognizing its relevance. At first I suspected it might indicate a deteriorating mental condition but instead Dale suggests it's deliberate and timed for the upcoming elections.

The count has increased from 2915 to 3084 since the article's October 11th date in the above PBS video:

I think it's time to stop listening to Donald Trump.
    Last edited by Jimaz; October-26-18 at 09:27 PM.

Now Our Very Stable Genius is asserting that, by executive order alone, he can revoke the birthright of citizenship guaranteed by the 14th amendment.

Which of us is not vulnerable to this?

Will we all now have to start providing the birth certificates of our parents in order to retain our citizenship?

Will Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Now Our Very Stable Genius is asserting that, by executive order alone, he can revoke the birthright of citizenship guaranteed by the 14th amendment.

Which of us is not vulnerable to this?

Will we all now have to start providing the birth certificates of our parents in order to retain our citizenship?

Will Trump?
    He thinks he can eliminate entire Constitutional amendments now with a stroke of his pen.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/imm...-order-n926081

"It was always told to me that you needed a constitutional amendment. Guess what? You don't," Trump said. "You can definitely do it with an Act of Congress. But now they're saying I can do it just with an executive order."
    Ah, the mythical "they" again. Who the fuck is "they?"

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    He thinks he can eliminate entire Constitutional amendments now with a stroke of his pen.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/imm...-order-n926081

Ah, the mythical "they" again. Who the fuck is "they?"

How dare you question his authority, his political sagacity? lol

No honest, I like Chump. I think he raises the bar in the comic relief category of leadership.

So if Trump does this, and can't produce the birth certificates of his own parents, would that make him ineligible to hold the office of president?

Of course no one thinks that would happen but that rhetorical question highlights the absurdity of this situation.

Honestly, he's an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    So if Trump does this, and can't produce the birth certificates of his own parents, would that make him ineligible to hold the office of president?

Of course no one thinks that would happen but that rhetorical question highlights the absurdity of this situation.
    He can't just line-item veto part of a Constitutional amendment. The courts will assuredly strike this down. That's a bridge too far for even a 5-4 Supreme Court conservative majority.

There is no ambiguity whatsoever about what the 14th Amendment says. None. "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside."

Trump doesn't care though, he has no problem wiping his ass with the Constitution if it means further shitting on immigrants.

Was it not Previous President Obama that said,I have a pen and I know how to use it.

You guys like to cherry pick lines and then go off on tangents.

What he is referring to is the people that wait until days before giving birth,then come to the US under the guise of vacation so then thier child can be born in the states.

It can then as an automatic US citizen apply for its parents to join him as a US citizen,all before it leaves the hospital.

Big money in all of that.

But I am guessing the only solution that you guys can come up with is Trump sucks,and as usual nothing that adresses the problem.

President Trump plans to sign an executive order that would remove the right to citizenship for babies of non-citizens and unauthorized immigrants born on U.S. soil...

Last edited by Richard; October-30-18 at 02:34 PM.

Was it not Previous President Obama that said,I have a pen and I know how to use it.

You guys like to cherry pick lines and then go off on tangents.
    So your own tangent seems to be; Obama's pen is mightier than an Astro Van or an automatic weapon.

So your own tangent seems to be; Obama's pen is mightier than an Astro Van or an automatic weapon.
    Do they even have Astro vans in Canada?

I figured you guys would be running around in LuAZ 969s.

Notice the hypocrisy though in the two threads.

A call to rewrite the constitution in the interests of gun control,which concerns legal American citizens.

A call to string the current president up for even thinking about rewriting the constitution when it concerns non us citizens.

Which shows that a percentage of Americans care more about non Americans and thier rights then thier fellow Americans.

But then again they had no problem when thier leader in failure threw Bernie under the bus.

Maybe the solution is an immigration swap program,if you cannot stand your fellow Americans or your country that much you can trade your citizens rights with a foreign immigrant,trade places with them,and give them what they are seeking in exchange for enjoying the benefits of the country’s that they are escaping from.

Even swap,see how easy that is.

Canadians are excluded from the swap agreements,it has to be from a dunghole country so one can see what they had and took for granted.

How come they are not reporting on what happened to the guy that ran over all of the people with the van?

The last discussion here was people were justifying his actions based on the compassion of he may have had issues from not being able to get laid?

Let me guess,they got him a Japanese sex doll and a night at the Hilton and he was cured and forgiven?

Page 74 of 207 FirstFirst ... 24 64 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 84 124 174 ... LastLast