Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 124 of 207 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 134 174 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 5151

The Funny how your life can change. For eight years when obama intruded on my TV [[which was constant) I couldn’t find the Remote fast enough to change Channels. Now I’m constantly searching for Trump to see and hear what he has to say. [[it’s just deplorable that I can’t get enough of him).

And for circa 30 years I’ve been forced to vote for people I didn’t want to vote for because the alternatives, clinton, gore, kerry, obama were worse. Now for the second time only I will vote for someone I WANT to be our President [[that’s the jcole “OUR” from #3069).
    Last edited by coracle; July-08-19 at 10:38 AM.

Oh, I see now; that was supposed to be humor...
    Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    Sorry, “beten” was a mistake, it should have been be-eleven. What was your “question” again?

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."
    -Donald J Chump on Jeffrey Epstein.

Present Labor Secretary Acosta was chosen by Chump for the office. He is the prosecutor that gave a sweet deal to Epstein way back.

Can't wait to see how this unravels...

^ you forgot the part of the Russian involvement,I meen If you are going to create juicy stuff out of thin air at least make it attachable from multiple angles.

You forgot Clinton was a regular on the Lolita express flights.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    "I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."
    -Donald J Chump on Jeffrey Epstein.

Present Labor Secretary Acosta was chosen by Chump for the office. He is the prosecutor that gave a sweet deal to Epstein way back.

Might be something like this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sknMfDpmk3Q

I'm up for it too. The Russiagate coup thing didn't work out. This sounds like more fun than either the coup attempt or even running the government. I hope Epstein's little black book and plane manifest are made public. Democrats should be demanding transparency.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    ^ you forgot the part of the Russian involvement,I meen If you are going to create juicy stuff out of thin air at least make it attachable from multiple angles.

You forgot Clinton was a regular on the Lolita express flights.

Yes, I had an inkling you would bring Clinton up, any one of them, lol.

Let's say, it might be interesting to listen in on a prepubescent Chelsea/Ivanka conversation about the grown ups in the other room.

The problem with the Epstein case is they picked him up on Florida charges that were already settled in the past so they can never go to trial on them again.

They do not have anything new outside of the hope of the publicity drawing new charges out running from there,makes one wonder the motive of it all,they sure were quick to put Trump into the Frey.

If they can do that to a billionaire then just think of all of the people in prison that did not have the funds for high powered attorneys.

Notice how the Weinstein and the Spacey trails are falling apart,if it had been any one of us without the resources to prove our case,we would have already been buried under the jail,guilty or not.

The problem with the Epstein case is they picked him up on Florida charges that were already settled in the past so they can never go to trial on them again.

They do not have anything new outside of the hope of the publicity drawing new charges out running from there,makes one wonder the motive of it all,they sure were quick to put Trump into the Frey.

If they can do that to a billionaire then just think of all of the people in prison that did not have the funds for high powered attorneys.

Notice how the Weinstein and the Spacey trails are falling apart,if it had been any one of us without the resources to prove our case,we would have already been buried under the jail,guilty or not.

Actually, both the Clintons and Chump were brought forth from the very start of this story breaking out.

And no, I cannot believe this guy didn't pull a lot of strings and I am not suggesting Chump or Clinton are involved, but at that level of power and connectivity, it can't be dismissed.

Any old how, if, as you often predict, your President Chump remains in power 6 years hence, I would bet Epstein is on the short list for a nifty Presidential pardon handed on a silver platter by your hero.

^ considering our loving president denied Epstein a membership at his golf club I am not sure he is also on his Christmas list.

One meets a lot of people during the course of life that you never really get to know,I could say,this guy in Canada seems pretty cool but as far as I know on the surface he may seem to be,but could also be a serial killer at night and nobody knows.

I have met lots of people that were okay in the beginning but would have perfered to stuff in a trunk once you really get to know them.

If it was shown that the guy was best friends with Trump then it would maybe be a different story but as far as acquaintances go you never really know.

These billionaires live in a totally different world then we do,look at the Titian’s of industry that built this country that we hold admirable,they were some of the sleaziest,conniving people in history.

I guess we will see WHEN Trump wins in 2020 how Epstein fairs,but unless they can come up with some actual evidence,it’s just going to be another sideshow like all of the others,then fade away.
    Last edited by Richard; July-09-19 at 03:36 PM.

Yes, I had an inkling you would bring Clinton up, any one of them, lol.

Let's say, it might be interesting to listen in on a prepubescent Chelsea/Ivanka conversation about the grown ups in the other room.

So, the former President and Secretary of State and Presidential candidate's husband was also a member of the mile high club. Let's just bury our heads somewhere and pretend it never happened. I'm sure it was all innocent. He was just passing out cigars to the young ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    So, the former President and Secretary of State and Presidential candidate's husband was also a member of the mile high club. Let's just bury our heads somewhere and pretend it never happened. I'm sure it was all innocent. He was just passing out cigars to the young ladies.
    Politicians, at that level, are weaving from one crisis to another, seem to thrive on them anyways. I thought House of Cards just a little bit on that side of reality, but the more I read about history, it's not that far off.

Politicians, at that level, are weaving from one crisis to another, seem to thrive on them anyways. I thought House of Cards just a little bit on that side of reality, but the more I read about history, it's not that far off.
    Speaking of which, how's true-d'oh! doing? Have they booted him out yet?

We may be aboot to.

But I mean, this one is more revealing about about how wide Epstein's net of friends was...

Clinton's 4 trips on the Lolita Express; Epstein's private jet, etc...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPMLt7RSpkE

^ I did not watch the democracy now vid.

As many found out in 2016 we are a Representative Republic.

The charges did not go far in the past because victims recanted and the prosecution felt it would be viewed as a money grab against a billionaire,which as we have seen is pretty common these days.

The only difference between now and then is the climate has changed and the prosecution feels like it is worth another shot,or grasping at straws.

^ I did not watch the democracy now vid.

As many found out in 2016 we are a Representative Republic.

The charges did not go far in the past because victims recanted and the prosecution felt it would be viewed as a money grab against a billionaire,which as we have seen is pretty common these days.

The only difference between now and then is the climate has changed and the prosecution feels like it is worth another shot,or grasping at straws.
    Why am I not surprised by your interpretation of a money grab against a billionaire?

You're a closet billionaire maybe?

I am thinking of the 3 dollar an hour Mexicans putting together your Fords and your GMs, and can't help but think these poor folk are probably weeping their little Mexican hearts out at the news that another gigantic ego is being maligned by the courts.

Why am I not surprised by your interpretation of a money grab against a billionaire?

I am thinking of the 3 dollar an hour Mexicans putting together your Fords and your GMs, and can't help but think these poor folk are probably weeping their little Mexican hearts out at the news that another gigantic ego is being maligned by the courts.
    FYI, It costs $25 a day to have a "good" life in Mexico. What are we paying Canadiens to put our cars together?

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    FYI, It costs $25 a day to have a "good" life in Mexico. What are we paying Canadiens to put our cars together?

So, you're a closet billionaire too, or just live the vicarious highlife?

See that’s the lack of a proper meal while in school,it effects ones thinking process in adulthood.

You are posting what you feel my interpretation is when I posted what the prosecution stated as thier reasoning.

I do not know enough of the facts of the case outside of what is published to interpret anything.

You cried when our president wanted to stop production outside of our borders and now you cry about the wages of production in Mexico,make up yer mind.

I just went through 4 a/c compressors on my car that were rebuilt in Mexico that were junk,that would have translated to an additional $600 in labor and Freon to the adverage consumer.

It is actually cheaper to pay $25 per hour to remanufacture the thing here in the states as a quality product then it is to pay a Mexican $3 per hour to produce junk.

I agree with you that we should stop paying them $3 per hour and start paying Americans a livable wage to manufacture and assemble things here in the states.
    Last edited by Richard; July-11-19 at 10:31 AM.

The only goal of the Trump administration is to set the bar of human integrity low enough that they can surmount it with impunity.

^ I kinda figured Trump out when he loaned Nelson Mandela his private jet to putter about in,the guy has no integrity so it stands to reason his administration would follow that path,he was a registered Democrat before,maybe the evilness follows him?

Of course you still have the group that encourages a group of illegals to overwhelm the border so they can play like they are shocked when border patrol cannot handle the influx.

They seem to have a habit of useing people as tools to suit there agenda,as witnessed by our inner cites.

It not a jail and they are not being held against thier will,they can leave through the same door they walked in and go home if they are not happy with the accommodations.

I hope Ice has a safe and successful roundup come Sunday.

Your beloved Mrs Obama bought a 27 million dollar mansion in the hills of California,she removed the security system because she has the secret service for security anyways.

Funny how she said that they were bankrupt after serving the presidency but yet 2 years later drops 27 million on a house,good to see all that hope and change worked for two people anyways.

See that is the difference between one party useing the office for personal gain at the expense of others verses useing the office to make the country better for everybody.

But some like that battered wife syndrome,they are not comfortable unless they are being walked over and used.It actualy scares them to see somebody doing good and they turn that into hatred.

You see two patatos on the street corner,how do you know which one is the prostitute?

The one stamped Idaho
    Last edited by Richard; July-13-19 at 09:52 AM.

“You see two patatos on the street corner,how do you know which one is the prostitute?”

It’s easy if it”s in DC; both of them.

The only difference is one of them is also a democrat lawyer that just screwed the other one in Court for being a prostitute.
    Last edited by coracle; July-13-19 at 10:16 AM.