Autum Colors
AUTUMN COLORS ABLAZE »

FUN THINGS TO DO IN DETROIT »

Default London Bridge Terrorism... Again

London Bridge killer was wearing an ELECTRONIC TAG after being released from jail a year ago...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-reveal.html

London Bridge 'terror attack': Video shows incident - live...

https://www.cnn.com/uk/live-news/lon...ntl/index.html

From article...

UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson said that it is a “mistake” to allow violent criminals out of prison early.

Also another attack in the Netherlands with 3 stabbed but fortunately no deaths,they should call it what it is,ISIS backed terrorists.

London made the decision to embrace unfettered relocation policies and it is the citizens that pay the price.

We are going to reap what we sow also when it comes to social media recruitment of terrorists,all it takes is a disenfranchised soul and it become ripe for manipulation.

Fortantualy in some states if somebody comes at you with a knife you can just shoot them while in other cities you just have to eccept that you are at the mercy of the attacker.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Also another attack in the Netherlands with 3 stabbed but fortunately no deaths,they should call it what it is,ISIS backed terrorists.
    More FAKE NEWS from Richard.

Dutch Police: "No terrorist motive" in Hague stabbing of three teenagers

https://www.dw.com/en/the-hague-stab...ive/a-51490938

The suspect, a 35-year old homeless man, was arrested by police at a nearby homeless shelter.

Richard, I'll await your proof that the homeless dude was a member of ISIS. I'm sure you can provide evidence for your claim, since you're not a liar who spreads fake news.

The precise circumstances of the stabbing incident are still unclear. No indications have yet been found to indicate that there was a terrorist motive," the police said in a statement on Sunday.

You need to be on the flight to the Netherlands and give them your proof,otherwise you are posting out of your ass,you do have that proof correct,apparently they need your expertise because as they stated UNCLEAR.

London made the decision to embrace unfettered relocation policies and it is the citizens that pay the price.

We are going to reap what we sow also when it comes to social media recruitment of terrorists,all it takes is a disenfranchised soul and it become ripe for manipulation.

Fortantualy in some states if somebody comes at you with a knife you can just shoot them while in other cities you just have to eccept that you are at the mercy of the attacker.

You know what the solution is, don't you?

More guns.

School teachers with guns, morning drills in the gym before the government issue breakfast is the solution.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    You know what the solution is, don't you?

More guns.

School teachers with guns, morning drills in the gym before the government issue breakfast is the solution.
    It seems to be working well here,do a search on knife attacks,there actually have been quite a few all across the world.

Two things stopped them,either a gun or the public getting involved.

Some cities you have no choice but to be a victim or statistic,fortunately where I live nobody is stupid enough to bring a knife to a gun fight.

Ever been to Israel? It is not uncommon to see the military with automatic weapons on the street corners but yet they still are besieged with terrorist attacks.

The UK has a ban on knives but yet they are plagued with knife violence.

Or Maybe society just needs to quit producing so many snowflakes that get mad because they do not get thier way and only see violence as the solution.
    Last edited by Richard; Yesterday at 02:31 PM.

The precise circumstances of the stabbing incident are still unclear. No indications have yet been found to indicate that there was a terrorist motive," the police said in a statement on Sunday.

You need to be on the flight to the Netherlands and give them your proof,otherwise you are posting out of your ass,you do have that proof correct,apparently they need your expertise because as they stated UNCLEAR.

Maybe you should be on that plane, since you claimed the stabber was ISIS. I never made a claim as to the stabber's motivation, I simply quoted what the Dutch Police said. Still waiting for the proof of your claim, Richard. Got any?

Also, since you're illiterate and apparently can't read, they said the exact motive is unclear but they have RULED OUT terrorism as a motive. Did you skip that part or was one of the words too big for you to understand? *I* am not the one making that claim, genius, the Dutch Police are. All I did was quote them, but apparently that triggered you.

Remembering the victims:

Bridge stabbing victims named as University of Cambridge graduates

Bridge attack: families and friends pay tribute to victims

London Bridge attack victims died after being stabbed in chest – inquest

Jack Merritt and Saskia Jones suffered shock and haemorrhaging, Old Bailey told

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-chest-inquest

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    Maybe you should be on that plane, since you claimed the stabber was ISIS. I never made a claim as to the stabber's motivation, I simply quoted what the Dutch Police said. Still waiting for the proof of your claim, Richard. Got any?

Also, since you're illiterate and apparently can't read, they said the exact motive is unclear but they have RULED OUT terrorism as a motive. Did you skip that part or was one of the words too big for you to understand? *I* am not the one making that claim, genius, the Dutch Police are. All I did was quote them, but apparently that triggered you.
    Okay bham I guess you really are that thick where you insist on proving it repeatedly.

The London attack was carried out by a known terrorist.

The Netherlands attack response from the police

Police indicated there was no immediate sign of a terrorism motive, but they were not ruling out any possibilities.

From that you have determined that it was not in fact a terrorist attack or terrorist related.

You are the smart one,so smart that you know more then the police investigating the attack.

But everybody else is illiterate and cannot read.

We still don't know the name, motive, or origin of the Hague knifer. What we do know about the Hague knifer was that the police said they didn't have reason to believe that this homeless male was a terrorist. He could also have been crazy, reacting to drugs, rejected by women, had TDS on the advent of Trump's visit or had any number of other reasons to stab teens. Holland did a good job of suppressing eyewitness descriptions of him except for this- " He jumped very athletically over benches to get away. He looked like a cheetah,” one witness told NOS." So we know that the Hague knifer was somewhat athletic, probably young, and did not fit stereotypes of down on their luck homeless people not generally compared with cheetahs.

We still don't know the name, motive, or origin of the Hague knifer. What we do know about the Hague knifer was that the police said they didn't have reason to believe that this homeless male was a terrorist. He could also have been crazy, reacting to drugs, rejected by women, had TDS on the advent of Trump's visit or had any number of other reasons to stab teens. Holland did a good job of suppressing eyewitness descriptions of him except for this- " He jumped very athletically over benches to get away. He looked like a cheetah,” one witness told NOS." So we know that the Hague knifer was somewhat athletic, probably young, and did not fit stereotypes of down on their luck homeless people not generally compared with cheetahs.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Right, because the logical thing to assume when a homeless person stabs someone is that they are an ISIS terrorist. Makes sense, that's just playing the odds. Just like how most homeless people in America who are arrested for acts of violence are actually ISIS terrorists, it totally makes sense to default assume that for the Netherlands as well. Does it make sense to assume that because the stabbing coincidentally occurred on the same day as a terrorist incident in a completely different country, that somehow this random act of street violence by someone who is most likely mentally-ill must be terrorism-related?

Still waiting for proof that he's ISIS, Richard. This is my third request now for you to provide proof for your claim, you have already ignored it twice. I fully expect you to ignore it a third time and to deflect with a personal attack.

Homeless man arrested for stabbing another homeless man to death in a Manhattan homeless shelter.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...cty-story.html

OH SHIT! ISIS strikes again! Why was this not a major news story, given the OBVIOUS terrorism connection?

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    Right, because the logical thing to assume when a homeless person stabs someone is that they are an ISIS terrorist. Makes sense, that's just playing the odds. Just like how most homeless people in America who are arrested for acts of violence are actually ISIS terrorists, it totally makes sense to default assume that for the Netherlands as well. Does it make sense to assume that because the stabbing coincidentally occurred on the same day as a terrorist incident in a completely different country, that somehow this random act of street violence by someone who is most likely mentally-ill must be terrorism-related?

Still waiting for proof that he's ISIS, Richard. This is my third request now for you to provide proof for your claim, you have already ignored it twice. I fully expect you to ignore it a third time and to deflect with a personal attack.
    aj, You probably need to reread my post that you are responding to. My second sentence was, "What we do know about the Hague knifer was that the police said they didn't have reason to believe that this homeless male was a terrorist." It could be that the homeless man's name was something like Rip Van de Knife but I don't know that and neither do you. Or it may have been something else. I prefer to keep an open mind until more information is available. You seem to want to rule out possibilities. I think it odd that no further information is available other than that the suspect is male, homeless, rather athletic inferring youth, and that the police have determined he was not a terrorist. There is still no name, personal information, or motive. How can they even try this guy if the policed don't have a motive?

In response to your last sentence: Sometimes European incidents like this where the perpetrator is yelling "Alluha Akbar" are deemed not to be terrorist events if the person has a history of mental illness. Maybe insanity is the motive here too whatever the guy's name and background.