Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 152 of 207 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 162 202 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 5151

It's lookin' real bad this A.M. for our Mr. Chump.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    What does it matter who reports on it,the leftist news agency will never report anything positive on the current administration.
    First off, you haven't got a clue what "leftist" means.
    Secondly, no news organization that relies on verifiable facts has anything good to say about Trump. Even right-wing stalwart Fox has issues with him for their [[allegedly) straight news/non-opinion shows.

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    First off, you haven't got a clue what "leftist" means.
    Secondly, no news organization that relies on verifiable facts has anything good to say about Trump. Even right-wing stalwart Fox has issues with him for their [[allegedly) straight news/non-opinion shows.
    I am not sure that you have a clue on anything,really.

So what you can do is show me any news organization that relies on verifiable facts that has not been cited for releases that were later retracted or proven to not be correct.

Your posts contain opinion pieces which are exactly what they state somebody’s opinion and they are posted as fact.

Now, you replied to my post of the current administrations accomplishments,what you really need to do is instead of attacking the link or provider,is show me where those accomplishments did not occur or are fake news as you stated,otherwise you are just parroting an agenda while accusing others of posting fake news.

I am guessing that you have excess to the Internet and can easily search the required .gov agencies to verify the authenticity of the list,before you make your claim of falsehood.

Otherwise you just look like you only prefer and see what you want to.

I could care less what any news agency says about Trump,just because they say it does not make it true,all it does is provide fluff service to the weak who are looking for any reason to hate.

Some of you guys act like a Las Vegas hooker on nickel night with the news as your John.Its weak.

Your posts contain opinion pieces which are exactly what they state somebody’s opinion and they are posted as fact.
    When I post an "opinion piece" they almost always provide a factual basis for reaching that opinion. You, on the other hand, post thoroughly discredited tin foil hat garbage as the gospel truth. If Trump or Breitbart said you were standing in a lovely meadow, you would believe them, even as your mouth and lungs fill with the filth of the cesspool in which you are drowning.

^ in other words you have nothing of value to submit so you revert to cheap shots in your mind.

Unlike you I have a brain and it does not matter if Snow White posts something at least I have a brain enough to do my own research and just not follow like a little sheep like yourself.

My guess is because the democrats have accomplished zero while Trump has been in office,outside of creating a bunch of parrots,you got nothing else to say but Trump sucks.

So it is just holding on to a false narrative for over 3 years,I am no doctor but that really cannot be healthy.

It reminds me of the videos of Hillary supporters that were crying thier eyes out the night she lost,people need to get over themselves,if it is not Trump there it will be somebody else,always has been always will be and the debates will continue long after you and I are gone.

All the people that said it is the end of democracy and were moving to Canada,Trump was going to start WW3,notice none of them moved to Canada and WW3 did not start.

It boils down to a bunch of people mad because they found out that the world does not revolve around thier little personal space.

Then they continue on like they are owed loss resolution of some sort,the internet shure shows the rest of the country how many cry baby adults that we have in this country.

They cannot even keep thier promise to move to Canada and then have the audacity to question others creditability.
    Last edited by Richard; December-05-19 at 02:33 PM.

Uh-oh... a bit o' push-back regarding the impeachment process [[see story, vid and statement):

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._less_mad.html

Jonathan Turley: I Get It, We're All Mad, "Will A Slipshod Impeachment Make Us Less Mad?"

Full opening statement as prepared for delivery [[bold added):

[[Turley) I would like to start, perhaps incongruously, with a statement of three irrelevant facts. First, I am not a supporter of President Trump. I voted against him in 2016 and I have previously voted for Presidents Clinton and Obama. Second, I have been highly critical of President Trump, his policies, and his rhetoric, in dozens of columns. Third, I have repeatedly criticized his raising of the investigation of the Hunter Biden matter with the Ukrainian president. These points are not meant to curry favor or approval. Rather they are meant to drive home a simple point: one can oppose President Trump’s policies or actions but still conclude that the current legal case for impeachment is not just woefully inadequate, but in some respects, dangerous, as the basis for the impeachment of an American president. To put it simply, I hold no brief for President Trump. My personal and political views of President Trump, however, are irrelevant to my impeachment testimony, as they should be to your impeachment vote. Today, my only concern is the integrity and coherence of the constitutional standard and process of impeachment. President Trump will not be our last president and what we leave in the wake of this scandal will shape our democracy for generations to come. I am concerned about lowering impeachment standards to fit a paucity of evidence and an abundance of anger. If the House proceeds solely on the Ukrainian allegations, this impeachment would stand out among modern impeachments as the shortest proceeding, with the thinnest evidentiary record, and the narrowest grounds ever used to impeach a president....

This is one where you clearly have to consider the source. Turley is, after all, a Republican operative.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Uh-oh... a bit o' push-back regarding the impeachment process [[see story, vid and statement):

Jonathan Turley

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341;583645[I
    ]...[/I]. President Trump will not be our last president and what we leave in the wake of this scandal will shape our democracy for generations to come. I am concerned about lowering impeachment standards to fit a paucity of evidence and an abundance of anger. If the House proceeds solely on the Ukrainian allegations, this impeachment would stand out among modern impeachments as the shortest proceeding, with the thinnest evidentiary record, and the narrowest grounds ever used to impeach a president....
    Question, sincerely........

Do you feel making the United States the object of scorn and derision around the world meets a reasonable standard for impeachment?

I mean when the French President, the British PM, and the Canadian PM get together and laugh at the idiot in the Oval Office is that good for the United States?

When everyone else around the world gets the joke and adds it to the steaming pile this vulgar man has spewed.....and thinks the U.S. is increasingly in danger of failing as a country?..... Is that good?

Don't get me wrong I think the latter statement is at best grossly premature, and highly undesirable.

But the perception is real.

I would argue the position of President in the United States is obtained through problematic means at the best of times [[low voter turnout, hideously expensive campaigns/favours owed by candidates for either leading party; functional exclusion of third party candidates, the mess that is the electoral college; and an office where means of removal during a term are exceedingly limited, outside of impeachment.

That is true no matter the occupant of the office.

Surely though, if any candidate, based either on substance, or popularity merited removal, this one would top the list, in modern times.

^ because you do not like him you feel he should be removed?

Show us on the little doll where the president hurt you.

The President is there because 63 million Americans voted him in,more people then in the entire country of Canada.You do have some kind of proof of your claims? The opposition cannot seem to find it even will useing Putin style of regime change.

If we wanted a cute cuddly president we would have voted for Betty Boop.

Who cares what foreign leaders think about this country,if I was a foreign country that has been sucking off of the United States teat for generations and the supply was cut off I would be passed also.

Funny how the rest of the world is stepping up to the plate and starting to put in thier fair share.

That is not Trumps money,that is Americans taxpayers money,Americans that have been making sacrifices in healthcare,infrastructure,inner cities and sacrificed our way of life so the rest of the world can have a sense of security on our dime.

Your argument holds no water,many times you have been like many others when it comes to our healthcare and military spending and being vocal opposition.

But yet when Trump is there holding the rest of the world accountable,trying to end wars,asking others to pay thier fair share and refusing to just hand out billions of OUR taxpayers money in aid without making sure it goes into the intended reason,impeach him.

Everybody is vocal one what they want,they want healthcare,guess what it needs to be paid for.

Ever think if we started reining in the trillions we spend in other countries in military,aid and trade imbalances we could actually start taking care of our own?

If Trump is pissing people off then he is doing his job,people get mad when the status quo is disrupted,that was why 63 million votes him in,it was not to play footise under the table with the rest of the world,it was to kick ass and do what is best for this country no matter who he pissed off.

He does not need to be a shining star to the rest of the world,he needs to be what he was elected to do,put Americans and thier taxpayers first.

We work for our money,we make sacrifices to pay taxes why the hell should we be handing billions over to other countries so they can chastise us for our deficiencies while enjoying the rewards of our work?

Ever wonder why others are mad? Do they need us?

We are one of the largest consumer bases in the world,you want to do business with us and improve your way of life?

We are going to set the terms so they are fair and it is not giving you billions in free trade so we can become a third world country while throwing our hard working Americans raising thier families under the bus so your life is better.

If that pisses anybody off,there is the highway,get on it and find somebody else to deal with,nobody forces any country to deal with us.

Funny enough as much as people love to push thier personal agendas,he actually has a lot of support from the people in other countries that feel the same way.

He is doing no different then the people of the UK are with Brexit,they are tired of thier governments giving away the store at the detriment of the citizens they represent.

We do not work for our government,our government is a representative of us,sorry you do not get to impeach a president of the United States because he pissed you off or offended you or your side lost.

As long as he puts America first and the left cannot produce a candidate that can beat him he will be there for another 6 years.

CV you see to forget that while you are chastising our President you are also including the 63 million plus Americans that support him.

Do not like him? Tell Tru-doe to stop doing buisness with the United States,Do not be thinking that you get your pipeline back that he approved that pumps billions into your economy so you can sit there and brag how special your country is comparatively.

Personally I think we should just scrap the thing,why should we be helping the very people that sit there and complain how we run our county.

We could have harvested all of that lumber that burned to the ground in California instead of spending hundreds of millions on lumber supplied by Canada and propped up your economy.

You might want to be careful about advocating for the removal of our president while you are sucking on the very teat that he provided to you.

What do you think would happen in the world if the US decided enough is enough it is time to retract to our borders and only look out for our interests.

You like to highlight world leaders complaining and chastising our government but seem to forget that most of those countries would not exist without the sacrifices of millions of United States citizens getting involved in things we had nothing to do with.
    Last edited by Richard; December-07-19 at 11:05 AM.

Psychiatrist: Trump's Projection On Chairman Schiff Is ‘Primitive’
    He will certainly get worse the more he's challenged.

^ because you do not like him you feel he should be removed?
    No. Certainly I don't like him; but so what?

That's certainly not an acceptable bar for removal from office.

I do think, he has committed acts, which be definition were willful, purposeful and contrary to the interests of the United States and the office he holds.

I also think that in addition to that, how he is percieved around the world contributes to a negative perception of the United States as a whole, and that doesn't serve the interest of your country either.

It means world leaders are less likely to find him personally trustworthy or desirable to 'do business' with; but beyond that it has the potential to diminish foreign direct investment in the United States; and could expose America's corporations or citizens to adverse action around the globe.

Who cares what foreign leaders think about this country,if I was a foreign country that has been sucking off of the United States teat for generations and the supply was cut off I would be passed also.
    Which country's fair share is the United States paying for?

Canada has never received, nor required a dime of US foreign Aid; nor has have any of original E-U members since the age of the Marshall Plan, more than 60 years ago.

If you're speaking of the military, there are no US bases in Canada, we don't want any either thanks.

No one has ever invaded Canada, except the United States, an attack that was repelled. Really, you blather such nonsense.

That is not Trumps money,that is Americans taxpayers money,Americans that have been making sacrifices in healthcare,infrastructure,inner cities and sacrificed our way of life so the rest of the world can have a sense of security on our dime.
    Only partially true; American politicians have denied their citizens good infrastructure, and healthcare in order to service the untoward ambitions of the U.S. military; and the corporate behemoths they serve.

The US [[with Canada's assistance) last defended freedom when it assisted South Korea many decades ago.

With the possible exception of Bosnia I can't think of a single intervention of the US military in service of the freedom or interests of locals around the world.

The US meddled on a grand scale in Vietnam against the will of its people; the US invaded Iraq solely to protect access to oil for Americans from a man [[Hussein) that the U.S. actually armed in the first place, including with chemical weapons.

The US created an untolled disaster in Syria; and a humanitarian crisis, and protected no one; and took in very few of the refugees it created.

The US spend on the military does not serve Americans, nor does it serve the world. Its not a charitable act; the only beneficiary are large corporations, that's it.

Ever think if we started reining in the trillions we spend in other countries in military,aid and trade imbalances we could actually start taking care of our own?
    Do you actually believe that? Sigh...

Notice whose not on the list?

I'm waiting for you to say Canada and miss the point, LOL

But let's try this; the number for the U.S. a mere 0.18% of GDP; making the U.S. among the stingiest countries on the planet.

In fact, it is THE stingiest among the 27 riches nations on earth!

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...eign-aid-index

On a per capita basis the US is 17th most generous; 2 spots below Canada.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...country_donors

We work for our money,we make sacrifices to pay taxes why the hell should we be handing billions over to other countries so they can chastise us for our deficiencies while enjoying the rewards of our work?
    As noted, the U.S. does no such thing in aggregate terms.

Most US 'aid' is military; and not desired by the locals; while much economic aid comes with strings that support US/Global corporate interests.

To be fair, that was true before Obama; and is true of some other countries as well.

Ever wonder why others are mad? Do they need us?
    Does who need whom?

The US consumes resources from all over the world; not to enrich those other nations, if that were true; the US would be among the poorest countries instead of the richest. The US does so because it can and it wishes too and it enriches the US. It isn't a favour to Canada that you use oil, gas, gold, uranium etc. from here. If you didn't, the price of those commodities in the US would rise, making US exports less competitive and driving up the cost of domestic energy and consumer goods.

....nobody forces any country to deal with us.
    In point of fact, that isn't true at all; but for the presence of US troops in a whopping 156 countries around the Globe, many would not do business with the U.S.; they lack free choice, because of US troops.[/quote]

Funny enough as much as people love to push thier personal agendas,he actually has a lot of support from the people in other countries that feel the same way.
    From Pew Research:

Or perhaps you'd prefer the Miami Herald....noting that China has now surpassed the U.S. in popularity in much of latin America.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...229621934.html

As long as he puts America first and the left cannot produce a candidate that can beat him he will be there for another 6 years.
    Uh.....the legal maximum, should he win re-election next year would be 5 more years. Just sayin.

CV you see to forget that while you are chastising our President you are also including the 63 million plus Americans that support him.
    No, actually, I'm not; that said; in your case, I'm happy to make an exception.

What do you think would happen in the world if the US decided enough is enough it is time to retract to our borders and only look out for our interests.
    That's all the U.S. has done for six decades.

Stuff isn't made in China to enrich the Chinese, but to lower the cost of goods to Walmart and the American consumer.

If the U.S. retrenched militarily, I think life would go on mostly unchanged.

I think several small countries completely beholden to the U.S. would enjoy freedom for the first time in decades; I think Japan and Germany would remilitarize to some degree and scare the crap out of a lot of people; which would probably lead to an E-U military.

I think South Korea and China would come to terms over North Korea...........

US military contractors would lay off hundreds of thousands of workers; US exports would tumble; but the US government would save at least 200B gross per year; thought that would initially be eaten up in employment benefits.

But the US would be fine in the long term it would recover and life would go on.

As to economic retrenchment, that would chaotic for the U.S. and the world; but would mostly importantly cause large energy shortages in the US. since Canada provides 1/4 of US uranium to run nuclear reactors......there would be a lot of brownouts.

You like to highlight world leaders complaining and chastising our government but seem to forget that most of those countries would not exist without the sacrifices of millions of United States citizens getting involved in things we had nothing to do with.
    Outside of WWII, this simply isn't true; and even then several nations made larger proportionate contributions to victory in Europe than the U.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian Visitor View Post
    Question, sincerely........

Do you feel making the United States the object of scorn and derision around the world meets a reasonable standard for impeachment?

I mean when the French President, the British PM, and the Canadian PM get together and laugh at the idiot in the Oval Office is that good for the United States?

When everyone else around the world gets the joke and adds it to the steaming pile this vulgar man has spewed.....and thinks the U.S. is increasingly in danger of failing as a country?..... Is that good?

Don't get me wrong I think the latter statement is at best grossly premature, and highly undesirable.

But the perception is real.

I would argue the position of President in the United States is obtained through problematic means at the best of times [[low voter turnout, hideously expensive campaigns/favours owed by candidates for either leading party; functional exclusion of third party candidates, the mess that is the electoral college; and an office where means of removal during a term are exceedingly limited, outside of impeachment.

That is true no matter the occupant of the office.
    I always say kind things about Canada. I don't second guess Canadians choice of Prime Minister. I don't criticize Canada's governmental system. If Trudeau is what Canadians want, Trudeau is what they deserve. With the enormous natural resource base Canada has, its always been a mystery why Canadians aren't vastly richer than Americans per capita. I was glad the press caught Trudeau and Macron in their smugness. I was reminded that as children, we learned that there were 'friends' who couldn't be trusted or counted on behind one's back. It's a surprise when these things happen but a powerful learning experience. Most of us learn that it doesn't pay to placate or win the affection of such people. I do hope that Trump will hold the interests of Canadians and the French in mind even if he has to hold his nose when in the same room as Trudeau and Macron.

Surely though, if any candidate, based either on substance, or popularity merited removal, this one would top the list, in modern times.
    Going back to include Kennedy, I would rank Johnson, W. Bush, Obama, Clinton and Reagan, in that order, as worse Presidents than Trump and Kennedy, Nixon, Ford, Carter, H.W Bush as better presidents than Trump. A big factor in my listing is who caused unnecessary and unconstitutional wars; something I weigh more than being snickered at by snots.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    I always say kind things about Canada. I don't second guess Canadians choice of Prime Minister. I don't criticize Canada's governmental system. If Trudeau is what Canadians want, Trudeau is what they deserve.
    I don't recall criticizing the US governmental system; nor Americans writ large. I critiqued the sitting president, who is not one and the same as the system, nor the people.

I happen to agree the choice was between the lessor of evils in the last go around; but we could disagree on which evil was the lessor [[though I might be arguing for a Clinton impeachment had things turned out differently)

With the enormous natural resource base Canada has, its always been a mystery why Canadians aren't vastly richer than Americans per capita.
    Largely a function of being less aggressive I would argue. Some of that is about the gains procured for the U.S. via military adventurism or competition suppressed in the same fashion. But some is about the broader social attitudes [[not America-bashing, but observation).

Canadians tend to be patient, take their turn etc. [[obviously this a generalization/stereotype).

But in my experience, American business is less risk averse; more willing to gamble on investments, and on people. Canadian businesses are less likely to fail, in so far as they take fewer risks; but they are also less productive as a result.

I was glad the press caught Trudeau and Macron in their smugness. I was reminded that as children, we learned that there were 'friends' who couldn't be trusted or counted on behind one's back. It's a surprise when these things happen but a powerful learning experience. Most of us learn that it doesn't pay to placate or win the affection of such people. I do hope that Trump will hold the interests of Canadians and the French in mind even if he has to hold his nose when in the same room as Trudeau and Macron.
    Trump is rude to everyone's face, he's an asshole and is two-faced in the same conversation in the space of 5 minutes.

There is nothing smug about looking down on him; he is inferior, period, full-stop.

Going back to include Kennedy, I would rank Johnson, W. Bush, Obama, Clinton and Reagan, in that order, as worse Presidents than Trump and Kennedy, Nixon, Ford, Carter, H.W Bush as better presidents than Trump. A big factor in my listing is who caused unnecessary and unconstitutional wars; something I weigh more than being snickered at by snots.
    An opinion; but one I wouldn't devalue out of hand. There's lots that went on under the presidents you dislike that I too would find disagreeable.

Johnson, Vietnam; Bush, Iraq, Obama, Syria, Clinton, welfare reform, Reagan, Iran-Contra etc., Kennedy, Vietnam again, and Cuba.

That said, most of those men understood the need to hide their failings and to appear to seek consensus.

That may well have been false or poorly done in several cases.

But at least, however little its worth, they understood the optics.

If Trump had the substance right, and the optics wrong; the latter might be forgivable.

But that's not so; he's got them both wrong.

^ speaking of having it wrong how about a Canadian government that in 2016 was already set up to deal with Hillary Clinton on trade BEFORE she even won the election that she did not.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pM0slIeYJ_o

Here is another one where it is discussed that under Tru-Doe Canada is doomed and headed for a recession.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DmSGQAgLGF4

There is another one floating around where Ms Freeland takes pretty much everything you say and think about Trump and says the exact thing about Tru-Doe.

I am beginning to see you as the progressive radical of Canada much like our radical left where they base things on what and how they think it should be verses how it actually is.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bzAW-xCMB1k

On how Tru-doe is treating veterans.

You talk about the silliness of Trump how about the show your House of Commons puts on.

Those are actually grown adults?

Notice how your own country has just as many issues as we do,are you as involved in fixing those issues as you are in recommending how we fix ours?

You do not seem to be making much progress up there.

I don't recall criticizing the US governmental system*; nor Americans writ large. I critiqued the sitting president, who is not one and the same as the system, nor the people.
    - From your previous post- *"I would argue the position of President in the United States is obtained through problematic means at the best of times [[low voter turnout, hideously expensive campaigns/favours owed by candidates for either leading party; functional exclusion of third party candidates, the mess that is the electoral college; and an office where means of removal during a term are exceedingly limited, outside of impeachment."

Largely a function of being less aggressive I would argue.

Canadians tend to be patient, take their turn etc. [[obviously this a generalization/stereotype).
    -Melissa Tancredi is an exception. Her coach didn't punish her either for her bad sportsmanship.

But in my experience, American business is less risk averse; more willing to gamble on investments, and on people. Canadian businesses are less likely to fail, in so far as they take fewer risks; but they are also less productive as a result.

Trump is rude to everyone's face, he's an asshole and is two-faced in the same conversation in the space of 5 minutes.
    -Just like Trudeau when he get caught eh?

There is nothing smug about looking down on him; he is inferior, period, full-stop.
    -And Trump represents a basket of deplorables concerned about their jobs, borders, having their kids sent of to stupid wars. I'm glad you aren't smug though.

An opinion; but one I wouldn't devalue out of hand. There's lots that went on under the presidents you dislike that I too would find disagreeable.

Johnson, Vietnam; Bush, Iraq, Obama, Syria, Clinton, welfare reform, Reagan, Iran-Contra etc., Kennedy, Vietnam again, and Cuba.
    -I had Kennedy listed as one of our better recent presidents. Kennedy didn't get us very deep into Vietnam or Cuba. That was Johnson who went from Kennedy having 16,000 advisors in Vietnam to having 538,000 troops in Vietnam resulting in 60,000 American dead and some similar number of suicides later. Nixon ended Johnson's war and the draft to boot. Those are among reasons he was on my better presidents list. Add Libya to Obama's list and bombing Serbia, why Serbia, for 83 days straight to Clinton's list.

It's looking so much worse for Chumpty Dumpty this morning.

It would appear the Reply-Quote function is not working again.

* haven't forgotten about you Oladub, LOL; just don't have time to manually copy/paste atm; will reply to your post later

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    It's looking so much worse for Chumpty Dumpty this morning.
    Fat Nixon just had his conspiracy theories torpedoed today...HARD. The vaunted Horowitz Report was just released, the one that the Trump Cultists have been swearing for months would find criminal wrongdoing with the FBI and that Trump was spied on and the entire Russia investigation was illegitimate. It would put the entire Obama Admin in prison and overturn every one of Mueller's illegal convictions!

Except...it didn't. Just the opposite in fact. Womp womp. Reality's liberal bias strikes again.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-bias-in-trump

Horowitz Report concludes:
    -NO political bias in the FBI investigation into Trump's associates
    -NO criminal wrongdoing on the part of FBI and DoJ leadership in regards to the investigations against Trump's associates and campaign
    -NO spying against the Trump Campaign, all the warrants were legal and justified including those against Carter Page
    -NO proof that the "Steele Dossier" was used as the sole source for the origin of any warrant or investigation
    -NO proof that Professor Joseph Mifsud was a U.S. intelligence agent.

Not that I expect that Trump and his base of moron supporters will stop pushing these unfounded and now conclusively disproven lies and conspiracy theories, but there you go.

In Trumptard parlance, the report was a Big Ol' Nothingburger, lol!
    Last edited by aj3647; December-09-19 at 02:26 PM.

^ do you even read the links that you post?

Horowitz said the breakdown in the FISA process “demonstrated a failure on the part of the managers and supervisors in the Crossfire Hurricane chain of command, including FBI senior officials.”
    FBI Director Christopher Wray said in a lengthy response included in the inspector general’s report that the bureau accepted the investigation’s findings and would implement more than 40 “corrective steps” to address areas of concern outlined by Horowitz.

If there were no areas of concern why would they need to address them?

The objective has been achieved the FBI is clear on the fact that you cannot just spy on American citizens while providing false information in order to get a surveillance order.

Funny thing is that we hold the police accountable when they fail to get a search or surveillance warrant,why should the FBI be exempt.

Me as an anonymous caller:

Hello FBI,I live down the street from AJ/Bham and there have been a lot of middle eastern men going in and out of his house carrying funny looking packages.

FBI takes that and pulls a fisa warrant and puts you on the no fly list while they investigate every square inch of your life including financial records.

You would like that?

That now makes two cases where the left has used United States agencies to go after political rivals on US soil.

The FBI after Trump.

The IRS after the tea party.

You on the left seem to like to bend the rules in your benefit but when you think in your mind that somebody else has you sure can become vindictive.

^ lol all the while knowing full well that it will not go anywhere,they backed themselves into a corner.

The hilarious part is with the Mexico/Canada trade deal that has been sitting on thier desks causing the billions in delays that they accused Trump of committing when it all started.

Now they have to bow to Trump and pass the trade deal so they can have a “win” to take home to thier constituents over Christmas break in order to save some face.

They want to impeach him while kissing his nether regions in order to save face.

^ lol all the while knowing full well that it will not go anywhere,they backed themselves into a corner.

The hilarious part is with the Mexico/Canada trade deal that has been sitting on thier desks causing the billions in delays that they accused Trump of committing when it all started.

Now they have to bow to Trump and pass the trade deal so they can have a “win” to take home to thier constituents over Christmas break in order to save some face.

They want to impeach him while kissing his nether regions in order to save face.

Frankly, I probably would kiss his ass for a second if it meant I could kick his butt out a minute later.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Frankly, I probably would kiss his ass for a second if it meant I could kick his butt out a minute later.
    If my aunt had ... well you know the rest of the saying.

In this case they have to provide fluff service and not have the enjoyment of kicking him out in the morning for the next 6 years.

Thing is,he is still getting things done that he campaigned promised to do while they are just delivering empty promises of failure.

You really think people do not take notice of that,despite the drama.

Which gets me thinking,if you really would do that and not just saying it because it sounds good to you,what would you be willing to do for a Klondike bar? Asking for Tru-doe.
    Last edited by Richard; December-10-19 at 05:16 PM.

Well, the Dems refused to accept the 10 year sweet deal on generic drugs that the Republicans were ready to give Big Pharma.

All that money Americans are wasting for drugs that in most cases are developed with tax money in university labs to begin with. That is worth a little ass kissing on your part, Dick. lol
    Last edited by canuck; December-10-19 at 07:36 PM.