Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 11 of 207 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
    The Liar-in-Chief reluctantly signs the Russian/Iran sanctions bill without fanfare. Next up for Congress will be a Mueller protection bill. Isn't it great to finally see Congress working together against a common enemy ?................................................. ........................
    That statement above exemplifies the deep state I am talking about.
    Congress is working together to protect their interests / not the country's.
    How is the president the common enemy when he wants to put American interests first? This witch hunt is being done to de-legitimize an election and keep the gravy train rolling for a bought and paid for congress. Who has Oil / Gas interests and stands to gain on exports to Europe that sanctions against Russia try to protect. [[ You do know that the EU is mad at the US because of these sanctions as they are recipients of Russian energy....) Why do you think Tillerson was made S.O.S.?
    What happens if Trump is found guilty of a crime? [[my bet is they will find a perjury charge but not because of the Russian thing. ) Who becomes president....Pence! Ah the deep state has their man in then and the results of a public election and the will of the people have been nullified!
    What will we see then? More Arms Sales to countries in the middle east. More attempts at regime changes [[assayd comes to mind) and more trade agreements, perhaps the TPP will be re-instituted. What follows, less jobs for america.
    Maybe we will even get on-board with the UN and start accepting Refugees from the conflicts we will be starting conflicts in so we sell more arms. That will mean more labor competition and less pay and prosperity for citizens.

I even see the choking tendrils of the Paris accord re juvinated and reaching up to grab and re-distribute our wealth to the already wealthy 1%-ers.

But hey Trump will be gone so you win right?

^^

I don't fear a 'deep State'. I fear people who believe in a 'deep State' to the extent you do, and believe Donald J. Trump was somehow ordained to save them from one. Also, if I myself personally believed what you just wrote, I would have taken a midnight canoe ride to Canada long ago.

^^

I don't fear a 'deep State'. I fear people who believe in a 'deep State' to the extent you do, and believe Donald J. Trump was somehow ordained to save them from one. Also, if I myself personally believed what you just wrote, I would have taken a midnight canoe ride to Canada long ago.
    I don't worship Trump. He's just a man. If Bernie had somehow won the presidency the same scenario would be taking place.
    Canada is not my country.
    Peace out and take another hit and go back to believing it will all be all right if we topple the presidency.

^^

Smoke some more of that shit. You'll start believing in unicorns and flying fairies.

Even very liberal Canada is starting to rethink their enforcement of laws and looking a loopholes regarding immigrants entering their country ala birth tourism 'anchor babies'!

http://www.ctvnews.ca/health/health-...bate-1.3023973

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/birt...tion-1.3816629
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-05-17 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Even very liberal Canada is starting to rethink their enforcement of laws and looking a loopholes regardig immigrants entering their country ala birth tourism 'anchor babies'

http://www.ctvnews.ca/health/health-...bate-1.3023973

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/birt...tion-1.3816629
    I thought they had already changed their policy to end the anchor baby loophole. I had heard a bill was proposed by a naturalized Canadian parliament member who was concerned about the "Birth Tourism Industry" that seemed to be flourishing in his country. Maybe someone north can answer as to the status of this petition.

Gente local de la leche?

Very 'trumpish/re-pubby' of the Canadians to think along those lines -- before Trump was even president!
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-05-17 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Very 'trumpish/re-pubby' of the Canadians to think along those lines -- before Trump was even president!
    Agreed. I hadn't heard about legislating on this question but most of the focus has been on refugee status claims from foreigners crossing into Canada from the US these days. Montreal's Olympic stadium was commandeered last week due to the influx of migrants at border stations. A lot of Haitians but apparently, people come from all over and those who fear getting deported in the US flee to Canada. Since Chump was elected, the situation has definitely spiked. We are getting a taste of what the US and Europe have dealt with albeit on a less massive scale for years.

^^^Trump's full tilt on the issue. Clearly all immigration is not bad.

But what country or nation can afford to not uphold their immigration policy? Canada can't afford to throw their doors wide open, any more than we can. That's a stand alone fact whoever the 'prez' is. Especially in the case where loopholes are sought at the detriment of those on line to immigrate thru existing immigrant policy.

Looking at the matter solely thru partisan lenses leaves several issues unaddressed impacting populations and infrastructure. I like how a poster [[on another thread) spoke to it here:

"The Republican's are too wed to the idea that immigration is bad, and the Democrats are too wed to the idea that any immigration standards are racist. The truth lies in the middle."
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-11-17 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Smoke some more of that shit. You'll start believing in unicorns and flying fairies.
    Hey, man, he's not alone. Somebody above him claimed Trump was putting American interests first.

Looks like Trump's antics are boosting Rachel Maddow's popularity.

MSNBC surges as home for President Donald Trump opponents
    For the first month since CNN's Larry King owned cable news in October 2001, the most popular personality in prime-time doesn't work for Fox News Channel. Rachel Maddow of MSNBC is the new champ....

LOL,back in the 70s It was called purple micro dot,I wonder what it is called today.

[[My) Trump World. While the haters and liars continue to hide the great things that are happening daily because they just can't stomach success by anybody that doesn't have a [[D) after their names, my MONEY is going gangbusters. I've already liquidated some of the gains to salt away. Now all I need is a tax cut in fiscal 2017 to reduce the taxes on my gains.

Keep going President Trump, you are wearing them down; success can never be bottled up forever no matter how deep the hatred. Eventually hatred consumes the haters - and it's starting to happen; people without a voice are not stupid and know they are being lied to by democrats on an hourly basis.
    Last edited by coracle; August-14-17 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    people without a voice are not stupid and know they are being lied to by the democrats.
    Interestingly, a group of Trump supporters held a violent rally this past weekend to continue to suppress people without a voice.

And they even killed somebody.

Looks like NKorea is going to delay their strike on Guam because they realize Trump is so stupid he WILL blow them off the face of the earth. So they've decided to wait until we get our next "obama" wimp.

Or maybe they also are in collusion with the Russians and Putin has organized it to save Trump.

"

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    Interestingly, a group of Trump supporters held a violent rally this past weekend to continue to suppress people without a voice.

And they even killed somebody.

Empty barrels make the biggest noise.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; August-15-17 at 05:48 PM.

Another one bites the dust. Steve Bannon is out. Now, tell me this isn't a dysfunctional administration. Or what's left of it.
    Last edited by Maof; August-18-17 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    Another one bites the dust. Steve Bannon is out. Now, tell me this isn't a dysfunctional administration. Or what's left of it.
    John Kelly claims another scalp.

Well that's not going to make Rebekah Mercer happy. Also, I wonder if we're going to see a sudden change in the Trump coverage at Breitbart. Trump can't lose the support of the Alt-Right because that's all he has left at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    By far the dumbest thing Trump has done since the election, and that's saying a lot! Bannon was the man responsible for bringing on the wave of populism that swept Trump into Washington, and without him what's left of that is going to quickly evaporate. My guess is that Sessions is next, and if that happens Trump can say goodbye to the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnny5 View Post
    By far the dumbest thing Trump has done since the election, and that's saying a lot! Bannon was the man responsible for bringing on the wave of populism that swept Trump into Washington, and without him what's left of that is going to quickly evaporate. My guess is that Sessions is next, and if that happens Trump can say goodbye to the White House.
    If Trump fires Sessions, then we're in "Saturday Night Massacre" Nixon territory. And if that happens, then Impeachment is on the table. Even Republicans won't be able to defend that action.

My bet is that now that Kelly has gotten rid of Bannon, there's no one left to stand in his way of his attempts to clean house. I think you're going to see Bannon loyalists being fired next. My guess would be Stephen Miller and Sebastian Gorka next up on the guillotine.

If the Crazy Train gets any crazier though, then I think we might see Gary Cohn and Rex Tillerson jumping ship next [[not being fired by Trump, but resigning to escape the shitshow).

Well the Deep State scored a victory by the removal of Bannon and the left is getting their conflict with the renewed interest in Afghanistan.
    Think of the money to be made. Think of the opium to harvest.
    Russia? Who's Russia???

Quote Originally Posted by GMan View Post
    Well the Deep State scored a victory by the removal of Bannon and the left is getting their conflict with the renewed interest in Afghanistan.
    Think of the money to be made. Think of the opium to harvest.
    Russia? Who's Russia???
    Donald Trump announces a troop increase in Afghanistan and you blame the Left. You can't even bring yourself to hold the man accountable for his own words and actions. Donald Trump himself does something that you don't agree with...and you blame the Left. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    Donald Trump announces a troop increase in Afghanistan and you blame the Left. You can't even bring yourself to hold the man accountable for his own words and actions. Donald Trump himself does something that you don't agree with...and you blame the Left. Pathetic.
    AJ which presidential candidate was pushing for a conflict with Russia? Hint it wasn't DT.

Which leftist [[republican) senator who recently voted down the repeal of the ACA wanted a conflict with Russia? Hint he is a military veteran.

Which former CEO of a private security firm just lobbied for privatization of the War? Hint he's from Michigan.

Why 2 days after Bannon is removed from the WH service did DT change his stance on Afgahnistan?
    The Deep State has won the prize it sought.

Follow the money.

The Russian story isn't needed anymore. The presidency has been neutered. The Neocon's have won!
    Hell NK probably don't matter anymore.

A bloodless coup has taken effect and the people in the street don't care.

Page 11 of 207 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 21 61 111 ... LastLast