Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 129 of 207 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 139 179 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 5151

Chump is a moron, but you are right, it doesn't mean I don't respect the office of the presidency.

Insofar as them Kardashians are concerned, Chump is the product of all that mess, and he relishes and embellishes that subculture daily. So, Dog bless his pouting persona if you like that sort of thing for a leader but those who can't stomach it need to clear their throats...

...because at the end of the day, even for those whose president he ain't, we still have to suffer the result of his policies eked out on the planet not just the US.
    Last edited by canuck; August-24-19 at 01:19 AM.

^Still spewing the irrelevances of someone that doesn’t even have a vote! Go do something useful like cleaning up after your geese. Eh?

^I'll be sending them back your way soon enough. I'll make sure they do their little droplets all over your beat up old Mercury Topaz, carbuncle.

I wonder if true-d'oh! knows the Dominicans have been putting methyl alcohol in Canadian Club? Probably not, or he'd deem it, "unacceptable".
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; August-24-19 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Why do you think a biased media was such a subject in the last election,Trump did not create fake and biased news on the campaign trail,he used it as a sticking point because everybody already knew it existed and were tired of it.

Only the news agencies can create and report biased news.
    Says the guy whose links shared here during the run up to the last presidential election were a veritable who's who list of propaganda sites promoted by the FSB.

You're still a "useful idiot." And that's not my term. It's what the propagandists in the FSB call people who unwittingly spread the disinformation they seek to spread.

Operation Infektion: A three-part video series on Russian disinformation
    Russian Disinformation: From Cold War to Kanye
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/12/o...elections.html

And the best you could possibly say, if you give him the benefit of every possible doubt, is our president is the FSB's useful idiot too.

BTW, who's the biggest idiot:

• The idiot who somehow managed to become president;
    • The idiots who voted for him;
    • The idiots who despite all the evidence continue to defend him today.

In just the past week:

Here Is Everything the President of the United States Tweeted This Week
    https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...itter-bad.html

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    Says the guy whose links shared here during the run up to the last presidential election were a veritable who's who list of propaganda sites promoted by the FSB.

You're still a "useful idiot." And that's not my term. It's what the propagandists in the FSB call people who unwittingly spread the disinformation they seek to spread.

Operation Infektion: A three-part video series on Russian disinformation
    Russian Disinformation: From Cold War to Kanye
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/12/o...elections.html

And the best you could possibly say, if you give him the benefit of every possible doubt, is our president is the FSB's useful idiot too.

BTW, who's the biggest idiot:

• The idiot who somehow managed to become president;
    • The idiots who voted for him;
    • The idiots who despite all the evidence continue to defend him today.

In just the past week:

Here Is Everything the President of the United States Tweeted This Week
    https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...itter-bad.html
    Actually if you really want to break it down to useful idiots,the ones who constantly claim and call everybody else idiots are the ones that secured his presidency.

The votes were just a formality.

5% of the country actually follows twitter,if the left did not have such an obsession with making everything he tweets the news of the day,he would have little audience to tweet to.

If I have not said it before,at this time I would like to extend my thanks to you for doing your part to ensure that we actually have somebody in the White House that cares about the country.

Please continue down your current path to ensure we can see another four years of him.

Richard, it's uncanny how quickly you appear here after a comment is posted on certain threads, like this one, even when the comment is posted when you're offline. You sure have a lot of time on your hands to monitor this forum. Especially considering you've said you've never even lived in Michigan, let alone Detroit.

I continue to wonder whether you're the self-made small businessman you present yourself to be, or whether your real job is to attempt to influence public opinion on forums like this one -- and if the latter whether your sponsor is domestic or comes from far abroad.

One thing for sure: your spelling and grammar suddenly improved for the better more than a year ago. It's as if the Richard from before is not the same Richard we receive today. How do you explain that? Was better funding justified by perceived results? Or are you really a sparsely educated former Tampa strip club owner and you took an English class and got lucky with a great teacher?
    Last edited by bust; August-24-19 at 12:23 PM.

Richard, it's uncanny how quickly you appear here after a comment is posted on certain threads, like this one, even when the comment is posted when you're offline. You sure have a lot of time on your hands to monitor this forum. Especially considering you've said you've never even lived in Michigan, let alone Detroit.

I continue to wonder whether you're the self-made small businessman you present yourself to be, or whether your real job is to attempt to influence public opinion on forums like this one -- and if the latter whether your sponsor is domestic or comes from far abroad.

See that is your mind seeing shadows in the bushes,I just looked for updates the first time today.

My log in time adveages 30 seconds before it drops and I have to re-log in,I will have to copy and paste this because before I finish it will drop the log in.

Your comment about my physical presence in Detroit show just how little you really understand about how things work in the big picture.

Your statement does a disservice to your community by trying to place the city on an island within it self when it is an important part of the bigger picture and a part of this country.

I have a vested interest in the city that started at a time when others had given it up for dead,I believed in it and will continue to support and monitor it,I do not really care weather you approve of it or not.

You are really confused or paranoid if you think I am here to try and influence others,others have are perfectly capable of using thier mind to make decisions.

What part about haveing a discussion about topics is confusing to some? I believe it is called social media and really no different then sitting around the table at a bar,just no cold beer or shots of tequila.

What is interesting is that you get offput about my views,thoughts and opinions,I think maybe you are the one that needs to socialize in the real world a bit more if you think I am one of a kind.

I may think so in my mind but the reality is with a diverse group of people not everybody is the same mindset.

Is it not wonderful?

But I also understand that may be just what your agenda is,everybody should tow the line and think according to what is presented as a collective.

Wrong country,we still have freedom of individual thoughts and opinions as much as it disappoints you.

Nice touch how your spelling suddenly degraded, again.
    Last edited by bust; August-24-19 at 12:33 PM.

^ you really have to be stoned with all of that paranoia.

Maybe that is what makes me successful in buisness,I look for the good in people and allow it to flourish where as your outlook is anybody that you do not agree with has an agenda or motive.

That really has to be a tough way to go through life.

I noticed that you did not have issues with the one that was posting under two different names,because it followed your path,that would be referred to as an agenda.

One thing for sure: your spelling and grammar suddenly improved for the better more than a year ago. It's as if the Richard from before is not the same Richard we receive today. How do you explain that? Was better funding justified by perceived results? Or are you really a sparsely educated former Tampa strip club owner and you took an English class and got lucky with a great teacher?
    You’ve just blown his cover. I have it from an impeccable source [[my wife); he is Russian operating out of Vladivostok using this Forum to send coded messages to President Trump on how to collude in the future.

They’re not worried about being found out because this bunch of doddering democrats have proven they couldn’t stick shit to a blanket even if they find a blanket.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    I wonder if true-d'oh! knows the Dominicans have been putting methyl alcohol in Canadian Club? Probably not, or he'd deem it, "unacceptable".

You sound like you have had your share of those half and halfs.

What a shame our president is a laughingstock to so many around the world. Here, a video by a member of Danish parliament:

Name:  ida-auken-video.jpg
Views: 2743
Size:  59.3 KB

https://twitter.com/IdaAuken/status/1163873544658403329
    Last edited by bust; August-24-19 at 10:18 PM.

The United States paid for the Mexican concession, the Gadsden Purchase, bought Alaska from Russia and the Louisiana Purchase from France. The Alaska Purchase was called Seward's folly and there were probably some critics of Jefferson for his Louisiana Purchase. Truman offered $100M for Greenland. Denmark rejected the offer. Trump's mistake was to bring up the subject before he met Denmark's PM thus allowing the naysayers who criticize everything Trump says to make themselves look ridiculous in light of history. Denmark could have just said no like it did to Truman.

Trump is a moron and that is my contribution.

Now I will just sit here and wait until he does something else that I can call him out on,o my lord,stop the presses the President just tweeted.

3/4 of the country are at work,taking care of children,mowing the lawn they could care less about his tweets.

The rest is indicative of why the Kardashian’s are so popular,people do love thier drama,even if they have to create it.

I would bet most cannot even name 10 positive things President Trump has done for the country,they will not because they do not care about what is good for the country,just thier individual desires.

Trump is a moron because I say so,well bless your heart.

Speaking generally of course
    Despite your assumptions and generalizations you know nothing about me.

Because of your assumptions and generalizations you might be surprised to learn that I try to see the best in every situation and find good in all people.

As hard as I try, I have seen nothing in Donald Trump that I consider good and decent. In my opinion, he has no redeeming qualities. Thus, I would never call Trump a moron. That's a gross simplification. He is so much worse than that.

Donald Trump is a living breathing national emergency. He is unfit to be president. He's a draft dodging, pathological liar and an adulterous narcissistic psychopath. He is a grandiose hedonistic megalomaniac.

He is cruel and violent. He lacks empathy, humility, compassion and remorse.

He doesn't understand constitutional law or military strategy. That limitation applied to other presidents but the problem with Trump is he thinks he's omnipotent. He doesn't take advice and he can't tolerate constructive criticism.

I have barely scratched the surface and I could go on but why bother.

So...regardless what you think or say, Trump will never be my president. My hands are clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Actually if you really want to break it down to useful idiots,the ones who constantly claim and call everybody else idiots are the ones that secured his presidency.

The votes were just a formality.

5% of the country actually follows twitter,if the left did not have such an obsession with making everything he tweets the news of the day,he would have little audience to tweet to.

If I have not said it before,at this time I would like to extend my thanks to you for doing your part to ensure that we actually have somebody in the White House that cares about the country.

Please continue down your current path to ensure we can see another four years of him.
    5% eh? I'm sure you can back that up right?

You're pretty uninformed if you think it's the left that comprises the majority of Trump's Twitter audience. Every time he tweets millions of MAGA sycophants retweet and reply like the good little minions they are.

According to DOJ, Trump’s tweets are “official statements of the president of the United States.” He uses Twitter to make policy pronouncements. His tweets are subject to the presidential records act which he violates every time he deletes a tweet. Because his tweets are official, he was ordered by a federal court to unblock users he had blocked.

Trump doesn't care about the country. Trump cares about Trump.

Not only #3215, but I don’t think he shops at the Sal.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby_ View Post
    According to DOJ, Trump’s tweets are “official statements of the president of the United States.” He uses Twitter to make policy pronouncements. His tweets are subject to the presidential records act which he violates every time he deletes a tweet. Because his tweets are official, he was ordered by a federal court to unblock users he had blocked.

So it's kinda like Hillary deleting thousands of official government business e-mails off of her personal server?

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Chump is a moron, but you are right, it doesn't mean I don't respect the office of the presidency.

Insofar as them Kardashians are concerned, Chump is the product of all that mess, and he relishes and embellishes that subculture daily. So, Dog bless his pouting persona if you like that sort of thing for a leader but those who can't stomach it need to clear their throats...

...because at the end of the day, even for those whose president he ain't, we still have to suffer the result of his policies eked out on the planet not just the US.
    It must suck to have a prime menstruator that is totally irrelevant in today's political arena.

I find his pronouncement offensive. First off it's UNTRUE, serves as a joke and the further derision towards people who take such things seriously.

But he's the Chosen One!!!!!
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-25-19 at 08:24 AM.

5% eh? I'm sure you can back that up right?

You're pretty uninformed if you think it's the left that comprises the majority of Trump's Twitter audience. Every time he tweets millions of MAGA sycophants retweet and reply like the good little minions they are.

Trump doesn't care about the country. Trump cares about Trump.
    Everything you said in the and the previous post are 100% true, but you notice that your points aren't responded to; just a clap back about the Salvation Army from something you posted on a previous thread and a comment about "Hillary's emails" even though that has nothing to do with Trump's tweets being official Presidential statements. Oh, and Richard will try to support his statement with some obscure right wing website claptrap, as usual.

^NOBODY wastes their time responding to crap, unless they’re writing under a name like jcole.
    Last edited by coracle; August-25-19 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    It must suck to have a prime menstruator that is totally irrelevant in today's political arena.
    If you're lucky, Chump might have a nice deal on waterfront property for you in Greenland, they don't call it green for nothing. Chump knows a good deal when he sees it, team up with Richard, he'll help you plant a garden up there.

By the way “j”, how’s your blood pressure? [[oh sorry; I think that’s from a “previous thread”)

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    If you're lucky, Chump might have a nice deal on waterfront property for you in Greenland, they don't call it green for nothing. Chump knows a good deal when he sees it, team up with Richard, he'll help you plant a garden up there.

You know it's nice to live in a country that can @ least afford to make an offer on something.