Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 10 of 207 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    I disagree with plenty of people who are not the lowest common denominator. Most people I disagree with are not the lowest common denominator. As I said, Trump appeals to them. That has nothing to do with whom I disagree.

The idea that it's simply about disagreeing is disingenuous. Sometimes people are wrong. Opinions can be wrong.

But you did answer my question. You normalize that behavior by deflection and blame. That's pretty low.

How is it deflection and blame,which is my point of how some non President Trump supporters are applying.

Did the Democratic Party put up the best possible candidate.

Yes or no?

You proved my point about responding to others who think that thier opinion makes them superior and those who do not agree with them become the lowest common denominator.

I notice the question pops up about with the time in office what has President Trump accomplished but yet the same amount of time and try as they might there is still no proof that he colluded with the Russians to win the election.

No matter what my opinion is unless it fits the hate Trump directives it does not matter to some.
    Last edited by Richard; July-31-17 at 12:56 PM.

Breaking news [[what's new) Scaramucci is out! lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    Breaking news [[what's new) Scaramucci is out! lmao
    Can't wait to hear the spin from the Trumpies about how "normal" this all is.

Only took less than two weeks. Report are that he was fired by Trump at the direct behest of new Chief of Staff John Kelly. Seems Kelly did not appreciate Mooch's rogue nature and his disrespect for the chain of command [[Communications Director reports to the Chief of Staff) and felt the need to put his stamp on things to show that he is in control.

Crazy, uncertain times we live in. Who will be the next out the door? Sessions? Bannon? Tillerson? Will Trump get fed up with Kelly and fire him too? Will the last person in the White House please turn out the lights?
    Last edited by aj3647; July-31-17 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    .................................................. .................................
    Crazy, uncertain times we live in. Who will be the next out the door? Sessions? Bannon? Tillerson? Will Trump get fed up with Kelly and fire him too? Will the last person in the White House please turn out the lights?
    How about Steve Bannon or Kelly A. Conway.

Quote Originally Posted by GMan View Post
    KellyAnne Conway doesn't hold a position in the White House, she's just a freelance talking head for the Administration.

Maybe she'll be the next ex-Communications Director. Trump goes through Communications Directors faster than he goes through wives.

KellyAnne Conway doesn't hold a position in the White House, she's just a freelance talking head for the Administration.

Maybe she'll be the next ex-Communications Director. Trump goes through Communications Directors faster than he goes through wives.
    She's still a "too visible" talking head full of nonsense that is associated with the W.H. and Kushner.
    How bout Kushner being ousted. Now that would be fun.

...... or Ivanka and Jared.

There is no depth to which this administration will not dive:

John Oliver - The Mooch.

Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we shall die.
    Last edited by Jimaz; July-31-17 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    How is it deflection and blame,which is my point of how some non President Trump supporters are applying.

Did the Democratic Party put up the best possible candidate.

Yes or no?

You proved my point about responding to others who think that thier opinion makes them superior and those who do not agree with them become the lowest common denominator.

I notice the question pops up about with the time in office what has President Trump accomplished but yet the same amount of time and try as they might there is still no proof that he colluded with the Russians to win the election.

No matter what my opinion is unless it fits the hate Trump directives it does not matter to some.
    Funny. You're still avoiding my original question.

You also seem to have completely ignored my response. Typical.

Funny. You're still avoiding my original question.

You also seem to have completely ignored my response. Typical.

I answered your question, but you choose to see what you want to,and yes you completely ignored my response with deflection and blame,kinda like your girl likes to do,so also,yes you are becoming typical.

Hopefully President Trump will throw you some more crumbs so you can be a bit more focused instead of spinning in circles.

And again,how is that Russian thing working out for you?
    Last edited by Richard; August-01-17 at 12:35 AM.

Another day, another bombshell. Donald Trump personally dictated the lie that Donald Trump Jr.'s meeting with a Russian agent last year was to talk about "adoption issues."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...304_story.html

This was, of course, proven to be a lie after Donald Trump Jr's emails were released later showing that he knew in advance that the meeting was a Russian attempt to provide dirt on Hillary Clinton to the Trump Campaign. Now this doesn't prove that Trump himself knew about the meeting in advance, but it does show that he was directly involved in trying to cover it up after the fact. Just another nugget for Robert Mueller's obstruction of justice investigation.

And to compound lies on top of lies, Trump's lawyer Jay Sekulow went on the Sunday morning TV news shows after the Don Jr. story broke and claimed that Trump had nothing to do with formulating the statement, which we now know to be a lie. And for those who want to claim this is "Fake news", note that both a lawyer for Trump and Donald Trump Jr's lawyer have both issued statements responding to the WaPo story. Neither one claimed it was a lie. Trump's lawyer said it was "not pertinent" and Don Jr's lawyer claimed he had no knowledge of it.

Meanwhile, Republican Senator Jeff Flake penned an op-ed in which he argued that Trump is not a conservative and that the GOP sold its soul to the Devil in exchange for the White House by supporting Donald Trump.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...d-trump-215442

That's right, a sitting GOP Senator quite literally compared Trump to the Devil [[Faustian Bargain).
    Last edited by aj3647; August-01-17 at 08:19 AM.

Meanwhile, Republican Senator Jeff Flake penned an op-ed in which he argued that Trump is not a conservative and that the GOP sold its soul to the Devil in exchange for the White House by supporting Donald Trump.

That's right, a sitting GOP Senator quite literally compared Trump to the Devil [[Faustian Bargain).
    Unfortunately, even though he writes it, he doesn't live it

Hookers, salesmen, and politicians are all the same. If Donald invented a cure for cancer tomorrow, they'd all be talking about how the whole time they had his back.

Another day, another bombshell. Donald Trump personally dictated the lie that Donald Trump Jr.'s meeting with a Russian agent last year was to talk about "adoption issues.".......................................... ..................
    .................................................. ..................................
    I don't see what the problem is. The meeting was supposed to be about opposition research and that is what Jared attested to.
    He left early when it turned out that they had nothing to offer in that arena and it was just a ploy to talk about their real agenda which related to "adoption issues."

There's money to be made in adoption of Russian babies you know. Or maybe the Kremlin is using that as a ploy to plant future operatives in place where they will rally to the Commie cause when the order comes out from Putin.

I don't see what the problem is. The meeting was supposed to be about opposition research and that is what Jared attested to.
    He left early when it turned out that they had nothing to offer in that arena and it was just a ploy to talk about their real agenda which related to "adoption issues."

There's money to be made in adoption of Russian babies you know. Or maybe the Kremlin is using that as a ploy to plant future operatives in place where they will rally to the Commie cause when the order comes out from Putin.
    "Adoption issues" is the term Russian lobbyists in the U.S. use when referring to their efforts to lobby to repeal the Magnitsky Act.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnitsky_Act

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnit...ssian_children

In retaliation for the Magnitsky Act sanctions, Russia banned American adoptions of Russian children, among other retaliatory acts. Russian adoptions can resume ONLY if the U.S. removes the Magnitsky Act sanctions.

So when Russian lobbyists say they want to talk about "adoption issues", that means what they actually want to talk about is repealing sanctions against Russia.

Sounds like one half of a quid pro quo to me. At the very least, that was Russian intelligence trying to "feel out" the Trump Campaign. They should have reported that meeting to the FBI instead of covering it up. This is one of those cases where the coverup may be worse than the crime.

So after reading that did you feel compelled to buy his book?

Key word in there was IF and based on one persons view and interpretation of events in a fluff piece in order to sell a book,currant bandwagon is the anti Trump emotional draw.

Mormons believe that men have power over Satan. Satan cannot force a mortal man or woman to do anything, he can only deceive them and tempt them to turn from God.

He is Mormon.

"Adoption issues" is the term Russian lobbyists in the U.S. use when referring to their efforts to lobby to repeal the Magnitsky Act.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnitsky_Act

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnit...ssian_children

In retaliation for the Magnitsky Act sanctions, Russia banned American adoptions of Russian children, among other retaliatory acts. Russian adoptions can resume ONLY if the U.S. removes the Magnitsky Act sanctions.

So when Russian lobbyists say they want to talk about "adoption issues", that means what they actually want to talk about is repealing sanctions against Russia.

Sounds like one half of a quid pro quo to me. At the very least, that was Russian intelligence trying to "feel out" the Trump Campaign. They should have reported that meeting to the FBI instead of covering it up. This is one of those cases where the coverup may be worse than the crime.
    Well I guess we will have to see if your "Quid Pro Quo " OPINION matches the investigators findings.
    Too bad Comey wasn't there. He would have taken notes.

Well I guess we will have to see if your "Quid Pro Quo " OPINION matches the investigators findings.
    Too bad Comey wasn't there. He would have taken notes.
    Agreed. We will see. Don't worry, Mueller's on it.

But hey, I'm sure Team Trump did nothing wrong, which is why they felt the need to repeatedly lie about the meeting. Innocent people lie all the time, right? If you did nothing wrong, why lie? Over and over and over again? And that must be why Trump is so desperately looking for ways to fire Mueller and why he's so interested in learning about whether he can pardon his own family members and even himself. Because these are all things innocent people do. If Hillary Clinton was doing these exact same things, you'd be screaming for her head.

There is also the issues of bringing Eastern workers as cheap labor under the B1 visa to build the auto plants in the U.S. Tesla,Mercedes,BMW are all useing Eastern labor at $7 per hour for skilled trades,that is a lot of US dollars going back overseas.

Russian brides are also in the $50,000 to $100,000 range,and everybody gets their little piece of the pie along the way.

On the surface not much trade with Russia but in the grey/black markets it becomes hundreds of millions and with pay to play somebody high up gets their share.
    Last edited by Richard; August-01-17 at 10:36 AM.

I answered your question, but you choose to see what you want to,and yes you completely ignored my response with deflection and blame,kinda like your girl likes to do,so also,yes you are becoming typical.

Hopefully President Trump will throw you some more crumbs so you can be a bit more focused instead of spinning in circles.

And again,how is that Russian thing working out for you?
    You must be confused. Go back and re-read. When you get settled, come back and try to normalize Trump's speech to the Boy Scouts.

You're really stretching. Like the lowest common denominator would.

You must be confused. Go back and re-read. When you get settled, come back and try to normalize Trump's speech to the Boy Scouts.

You're really stretching. Like the lowest common denominator would.

But you did answer my question. You normalize that behavior by deflection and blame. That's pretty low.

Those are your words in post #225. I just did not say what you wanted to hear,and if the best that you can come up with is the sad attempt to berate,then you really need to go back to the drawing board.

I noticed that you have not clarified your preference in candidates,I am guessing more so from the radical Mr. Sanders camp.
    Last edited by Richard; August-01-17 at 01:30 PM.

Hey, Trump said only that he would drain the swamp.

If voters assumed he meant he'd drain the swamp out of D.C., that's their own damned fault. He never said he wouldn't drain the swamp into D.C.

The swamp has been drained. Mission accomplished! <ding!>

Quote Originally Posted by NOTSteve View Post
    ♪That's the way we can get things done & that's how i do it.♪
    ♪It's easy & simple cuz you know what to do.♪
    10 characters
    Last edited by Jimaz; August-02-17 at 07:03 PM.

Those are your words in post #225. I just did not say what you wanted to hear,and if the best that you can come up with is the sad attempt to berate,then you really need to go back to the drawing board.

I noticed that you have not clarified your preference in candidates,I am guessing more so from the radical Mr. Sanders camp.
    I was giving you the benefit of doubt, in which you seem disinterested. So I guess deflection and blame is how you normalize Trump. Pretty telling. Still pretty low.

Funny that you think your answer was something I didn't want to hear. It was actually what I expected to hear. And given your posts here, it's exactly what I wanted. You are what I consider the lowest common denominator. Deflection, blame, poor writing skills, limited worldview, confirmation bias, ignorance.

Bernie Sanders is hardly a "radical". I don't have a preferred candidate. I don't pick teams. I am concerned with issues.

I was giving you the benefit of doubt, in which you seem disinterested. So I guess deflection and blame is how you normalize Trump. Pretty telling. Still pretty low.

Funny that you think your answer was something I didn't want to hear. It was actually what I expected to hear. And given your posts here, it's exactly what I wanted. You are what I consider the lowest common denominator. Deflection, blame, poor writing skills, limited worldview, confirmation bias, ignorance.

Bernie Sanders is hardly a "radical". I don't have a preferred candidate. I don't pick teams. I am concerned with issues.
    For someone concerned with issues you seem to have quite the collection of,maybe it is time for a hard look in a mirror.

The Liar-in-Chief reluctantly signs the Russian/Iran sanctions bill without fanfare. Next up for Congress will be a Mueller protection bill. Isn't it great to finally see Congress working together against a common enemy ?
    I must give the Trump Administration some credit though. This release was probably the most professional of the last 6 months....

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...igning-hr-3364

....and that's because I'd bet next month's pension check that he didn't write it. That's a good thing, and maybe a sign that some degree of normalcy and professionalism might be creeping in during the recent reset.
    Last edited by Bong-Man; August-03-17 at 02:04 PM.

Page 10 of 207 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 20 60 110 ... LastLast