Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SyGolden48236 View Post
    Your hysteria and fear mongering are very sad indeed. You need to have hope. Things are finally going to change for the better for everyone.
    Nope. Obama was one of the best Presidents in history, and gave the world hope. Our economy was the envy of the planet. He was wildly popular around the planet, except in Russia and a few terrorist states.

Now the globe is shuddering under the reality that the U.S. has voted a know-nothing racist carnival clown to the most powerful position on the planet; one who claims global warning "was invented by the Chinese to hurt America" and one who refuses intelligence briefings because "he's very smart and knows more than the generals". We're in for some very tough times.

And since you brought it up, two of my grandparents as well as an uncle were murdered by Adolph Hitler in the gas chamber. For you to even begin to compare our incoming President to Hitler, a despotic, deranged murderer who committed unspeakable crimes against humanity is most offensive and shows that your emotions run amok have gotten the best of you. It also shows a lack of critical thinking.
    If you seriously had family murdered by the Nazis and voted for Trump, then you are absolutely, unbelievably crazy. But there are always a few. There are many blacks who voted for David Duke this year. Hitler was popular among many Jews during his early rise. The Association for German National Jews [[a very powerful organization in Weimar Germany) strongly supported Hitler.

Trump's rise almost exactly parallels the rise of Hitler, and practically every reputable historian on earth has noted the uncanny parallels. He promised to "Make Germany Great Again". He claimed that Berlin was full of corrupt politicans and only he could "drain the swamp". He said he had "secret plans" to fight foreign adversaries; he claimed he could use tariffs to "bring jobs home".

Hitler was initially a carnival clown; a showman who promised angry, dumb working class people unrealistic things, while simultaneously scapegoating minorities and dealing in fake news. He was lauded for "telling it like it is". Sound familiar? When people warned that his followers' hatred could have consequences, apologists said "it's all talk" and "he's putting on a show; not serious", or they argued "Germany has the most powerful democratic institutions on earth" so the people would be protected. We all know what happened.

I had family murdered by the Nazis, and would never, ever consider a candidate who mimicked their rhetoric and hatred, whose arguments parallel those of Hitler and whose support base is almost exactly the same as those who supported the Third Reich. You have to freakin be kidding me.

If you want to see modern day Nazis you need look no further than I.S.I.S, a group which your revered Obama has done nothing about and has permitted to flourish.
    This is a completely stupid statement. ISIS has zero to do with the Nazis, outside of both being "bad". The Nazis were highly organized nationalists who shunned religion and who believed genetics determined the individual. Does that sound like ISIS?

Trump is aligned with Putin who supports ISIS in Syria. ISIS is largely irrelevant to the U.S. [[there has never been an ISIS attack in the U.S.) and Obama has largely smashed this minor organization. Anyone who exclusively cares about dying ISIS and not the million other terror organizations in the Mideast is a dummy. Groups like Hezbollah, Hamas, Islamic Brotherhood and the like are much stronger, more popular, more dangerous organizations and have killed many Americans.
    Further, you repeatedly bring up the K.K.K. Are you aware that the Klan began as the militant wing of the Democrat party?
    Yes, and I don't give a crap. We all know the Democrats were racist idiots 150 years ago. This has nothing to do with anything today.

We're talking about Trump, not Democrats or Republicans [[he's obviously neither, and no mainstream Dems or Republicans are aligned with the KKK like Trump).
    Are you aware that your beloved, and horribly corrupt, Hillary Clinton praised Robert Byrd who was a former high-ranking member of the Klan. She even went so far as to say he was a mentor to her. Your righteous indignation is terribly misplaced.
    Now you're just lying, probably parroting the Putin/Trump fakenews machine, and using the dummy logic of his sycophants.

First, what sort of logic is this? I should support a racist clown like Trump because his opponent has a friend who was racist 80 years ago? What?? If I didn't want to vote for Clinton because she has a friend who was racist in 1940, why would I vote for a candidate who is himself virulently racist today?

Second, Byrd lived through the stain of his association until the day he died. He received a huge amount of criticism for his youthful association, and deserved it all. He at least admitted he was a deplorable person, and didn't wear his past banner of hatred with pride.

If Trump and his supporters repented for their horrific rhetoric and lies, they would be deserving of a chance, but they are actually very proud of their hatred. That's the whole point of the Trump candidacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
    Obama was wildly popular around the planet.
    Don't forget the Philippines. Rodrigo Duterte really likes him.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; December-20-16 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Don't forget the Philippines. Rodrigo Duterte really likes him.
    Oh, yeah, forgot about Duterte. He's definitely a Trump fan. So is Kim Jong in N. Korea. There are probably a few other murderous tinpot dictators we're forgetting.

Oh, yeah, forgot about Duterte. He's definitely a Trump fan. So is Kim Jong in N. Korea. There are probably a few other murderous tinpot dictators we're forgetting.
    Kim Jong not so much. Trump didn't include him in his Friends and Family Phone Plan.

Here's a take on rather Fouts should step down on LetitRip:

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/let-...24340940-story

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Here's a take on rather Fouts should step down on LetitRip:

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/let-...24340940-story
    Detroit's version of the Jerry Springer show.

^^^ Which? The forum members arguing, or the original Fouts issue? ------
    Last edited by Zacha341; December-21-16 at 06:09 AM.

Two points:

1. Fouts is a scumbag, always has been but his base is the seniors in the community. They won't be phased by this.
    2. I have a new found respect for Bham

Fouts is far worse than Steenberg! He's like Gaddafi in disguise. City of Warren's image is devastated!! Resign now Fouts!!

Nope. Obama was one of the best Presidents in history, and gave the world hope. Our economy was the envy of the planet. He was wildly popular around the planet, except in Russia and a few terrorist states.

Now the globe is shuddering under the reality that the U.S. has voted a know-nothing racist carnival clown to the most powerful position on the planet; one who claims global warning "was invented by the Chinese to hurt America" and one who refuses intelligence briefings because "he's very smart and knows more than the generals". We're in for some very tough times.

If you seriously had family murdered by the Nazis and voted for Trump, then you are absolutely, unbelievably crazy. But there are always a few. There are many blacks who voted for David Duke this year. Hitler was popular among many Jews during his early rise. The Association for German National Jews [[a very powerful organization in Weimar Germany) strongly supported Hitler.

Trump's rise almost exactly parallels the rise of Hitler, and practically every reputable historian on earth has noted the uncanny parallels. He promised to "Make Germany Great Again". He claimed that Berlin was full of corrupt politicans and only he could "drain the swamp". He said he had "secret plans" to fight foreign adversaries; he claimed he could use tariffs to "bring jobs home".

Hitler was initially a carnival clown; a showman who promised angry, dumb working class people unrealistic things, while simultaneously scapegoating minorities and dealing in fake news. He was lauded for "telling it like it is". Sound familiar? When people warned that his followers' hatred could have consequences, apologists said "it's all talk" and "he's putting on a show; not serious", or they argued "Germany has the most powerful democratic institutions on earth" so the people would be protected. We all know what happened.

I had family murdered by the Nazis, and would never, ever consider a candidate who mimicked their rhetoric and hatred, whose arguments parallel those of Hitler and whose support base is almost exactly the same as those who supported the Third Reich. You have to freakin be kidding me.

This is a completely stupid statement. ISIS has zero to do with the Nazis, outside of both being "bad". The Nazis were highly organized nationalists who shunned religion and who believed genetics determined the individual. Does that sound like ISIS?

Trump is aligned with Putin who supports ISIS in Syria. ISIS is largely irrelevant to the U.S. [[there has never been an ISIS attack in the U.S.) and Obama has largely smashed this minor organization. Anyone who exclusively cares about dying ISIS and not the million other terror organizations in the Mideast is a dummy. Groups like Hezbollah, Hamas, Islamic Brotherhood and the like are much stronger, more popular, more dangerous organizations and have killed many Americans.

Yes, and I don't give a crap. We all know the Democrats were racist idiots 150 years ago. This has nothing to do with anything today.

We're talking about Trump, not Democrats or Republicans [[he's obviously neither, and no mainstream Dems or Republicans are aligned with the KKK like Trump).

Now you're just lying, probably parroting the Putin/Trump fakenews machine, and using the dummy logic of his sycophants.

First, what sort of logic is this? I should support a racist clown like Trump because his opponent has a friend who was racist 80 years ago? What?? If I didn't want to vote for Clinton because she has a friend who was racist in 1940, why would I vote for a candidate who is himself virulently racist today?

Second, Byrd lived through the stain of his association until the day he died. He received a huge amount of criticism for his youthful association, and deserved it all. He at least admitted he was a deplorable person, and didn't wear his past banner of hatred with pride.

If Trump and his supporters repented for their horrific rhetoric and lies, they would be deserving of a chance, but they are actually very proud of their hatred. That's the whole point of the Trump candidacy.
    Your melodramatic, fearmongering, histrionics and broad generalizations in your rants are proof that you are not one who is capable of looking beyond your own narrow minded viewpoint. It is not possible to have a civil discussion with you.

I am not going to engage in any further discourse with you. So go ahead and have your last word [[or last 700) so you can feel like you "won" the internet. Call President-Elect Trump a racist, a sexist, a misogynist, a Nazi, a big old meany, a poopy-head, or whatever soothes you when you've been triggered. I feel like I have been conversing with a 5 year old.

I will just sit back and watch you come unglued the next time someone presents an opinion contrary to your own. Actually, while amusing, it is really quite sad.
    Last edited by SyGolden48236; December-20-16 at 07:08 PM.

I thinks he's going to have to come to that conclusion soon. This cannot be fixed, forgotten, or damage-controlled!

Warren residents want Fouts out!

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Fouts is far worse than Steenberg! He's like Gaddafi in disguise. City of Warren's image is devastated!! Resign now Fouts!!
    Last edited by Zacha341; December-21-16 at 12:53 AM.

Fouts is an idiot, but will the press be doing any follow-up on the original environmental problem at Freedom Hill that he brought to light ? Seems Mr. Hackel did a great job of distracting everyone from the original issue. Someone on Hackel's team either looked the other way, or flat-out authorized that tainted dirt to be used as a berm. This saved the County and Dan's Excavating thousands of dollars in unexpected environmental costs. A little research might disclose that it's not the first time this has happened. Of course it would probably behoove anyone looking in to the matter to check your closet first. As demonstrated, things can get vicious quickly.

I'm also amazed at Macomb County residents who bitched for years about Coleman Young's name appearing on the water tower at the zoo, while I have to stare at Hackel's 20 foot LED mug every time I drive down Metro Parkway. He's as ugly as Fouts.

Hah! Hackle must have learned this studying the ways [[modes of distraction) of our politicians further up the chain! And Fout's provided such a good fodder!

Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
    Fouts is an idiot, but will the press be doing any follow-up on the original environmental problem at Freedom Hill that he brought to light? Seems Mr. Hackel did a great job of distracting everyone from the original issue.

Your melodramatic, fearmongering, histrionics and broad generalizations in your rants are proof that you are not one who is capable of looking beyond your own narrow minded viewpoint. It is not possible to have a civil discussion with you.
    Ironically, this pretty much describes Trump voters.

It should also be stated, I doubt anyone is reading your posts and thinking you're looking good in this discussion. At least nobody rational.

Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
    Fouts is an idiot, but will the press be doing any follow-up on the original environmental problem at Freedom Hill that he brought to light ? Seems Mr. Hackel did a great job of distracting everyone from the original issue. Someone on Hackel's team either looked the other way, or flat-out authorized that tainted dirt to be used as a berm. This saved the County and Dan's Excavating thousands of dollars in unexpected environmental costs. A little research might disclose that it's not the first time this has happened. Of course it would probably behoove anyone looking in to the matter to check your closet first. As demonstrated, things can get vicious quickly.

I'm also amazed at Macomb County residents who bitched for years about Coleman Young's name appearing on the water tower at the zoo, while I have to stare at Hackel's 20 foot LED mug every time I drive down Metro Parkway. He's as ugly as Fouts.
    X 2,000
    Also,
    I thought freedom hill was privately owned by Tom Celani? Did he unload it to the county? Retained as a manager? Does anyone know that info?

Quote Originally Posted by One Shot View Post
    X 2,000
    Also,
    I thought freedom hill was privately owned by Tom Celani? Did he unload it to the county? Retained as a manager? Does anyone know that info?

No Macomb County has Owned this property for years,I think since Pine Knob became DTE Energy

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    No Macomb County has Owned this property for years,I think since Pine Knob became DTE Energy
    Ok then explain Celani's position there?

Fouts calls black women "chimpanzees", says "n-----r", and says that that when women get older that they become "mean hateful dried up old c--ts".

http://motorcitymuckraker.com/2017/0...dicules-women/

Quote Originally Posted by 48307 View Post
    Fouts calls black women "chimpanzees", says "n-----r", and says that that when women get older that they become "mean hateful dried up old c--ts".

http://motorcitymuckraker.com/2017/0...dicules-women/
    Well now he sounds like Presidential material. Does he also assault women, consort with enemies of the U.S., threaten minorities, evade taxes, engage in inane twitter wars, and lie about everything? Does he have the attention span and logical reasoning of a 2-year-old?

If so he would be a perfect candidate for U.S. Pres. "Tells it like it is". "No more political correctness".
    Last edited by Bham1982; January-16-17 at 07:21 PM.

Well now he sounds like Presidential material. Does he also assault women, consort with enemies of the U.S., threaten minorities, evade taxes, engage in inane twitter wars, and lie about everything? Does he have the attention span and logical reasoning of a 2-year-old?

If so he would be a perfect candidate for U.S. Pres. "Tells it like it is". "No more political correctness".
    "Make Warren Great Again"

Hack did a great job throwing the hounds off his scent didn't he? Here's my take: They screwed up over there at Freedom and knew it. Now hack is trying to cover for his big money buddies over there. The articles posted above about Freedom hill ownership name all the players.
    If all was innocent over there they shoulda fessed up and it woulda been case closed. But instead we get this. Classless. Yes you can disagree with Fouts but he's running things reasonably well as far as I know. Everyone has opinions but this PC BULL still persists in America. Get over it!

fakenews peddlers.
    Apparently quite the income in Romania.

But why would he want to use that strategy? Don't forget, Mrs. Clinton lost the election.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    But why would he want to use that strategy? Don't forget, Mrs. Clinton lost the election.
    "I know you are but what am I".

The deplorables of America, who will do/say anything, no matter how ridiculous or obviously untrue, to blindly serve their Trumpenfuhrer.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast