Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Elganned, a good message that should be applied by all [[including you).
    Be sure to point it out when you start applying it; I wouldn't want to blink and miss it.

Lorax Guest

Posted by Elganned:

Lorax, I think your knee-jerk opposition to anything Bats says has clouded your judgement in this instance. His position is essentially the same as yours: One cannot reach rational conclusions based upon mythology and mysticism.

By that same rationale, I could interpret the writings in Aesop's Fables as a basis for religion, or pick and choose what pleases me from Chilton's automotive manuals for as much as the Bible has any relation to the world around us.

Just because a thousand lemmings follow one over the cliff, doesn't make it right, or the only way.
    Last edited by Lorax; September-03-09 at 09:00 PM.

Lorax, stop trying to rekindle your argument. Bait your hooks, nobody is biting.

This is how I know you're a female. Most men would have dropped your lame argument two weeks ago. And any decent person would have realized, "hey I'm insulting people with my ignorance", Not you, you just keep grinding away. Grind on..

Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
    And any decent person would have realized, "hey I'm insulting people with my ignorance"
    Doesn't seem to have caused you to skip a beat.

I know you are, but what am I?.

Quote Originally Posted by PCE View Post
    Great post. Those who have found a soulmate are truly blessed.
    Does every human being only get one soulmate?

Quote Originally Posted by Sstashmoo View Post
    I know you are, but what am I?.
    Infantile, though expected.

ccbatson Guest

Elganned, I don't automatically go on defensive when something is posted by someone that I have known to be in disagreement with in the past. It is based on the content of the argument being put forth by that person at that time...witness my agreements with Stashmoo recently.

LodgeDodger Guest

The reception is also trivial. The value is to enter a committed relationship where common values are pursued, very often including having children. Of course, not every moment is blissful [[if it is, something is very wrong), but having a soulmate with whom you share mutual love and respect is one of the most rewarding accomplishments possible in this life.
    You've just described my marriage to betterhalf.

Lorax Guest

Elganned, I don't automatically go on defensive when something is posted by someone that I have known to be in disagreement with in the past. It is based on the content of the argument being put forth by that person at that time...witness my agreements with Stashmoo recently.
    Actually, you might try a little outrage once in a while, ususally you put people to sleep.

Your posts are definitely a Zona Comatosa.

ccbatson Guest

I see Lorax is taking a new approach with me. Lame attempt.

BTW, how is that book you promised to read going?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10