Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: 9.58, relaxed!

Default 9.58, relaxed!

...and into a head wind, that's just sick!

and I think he can run faster ?

If pushed I wonder just how fast he can run ?

He appears not obsessed with his obvious supremacy. He simply runs, and then celebrates afterward. Great attitude to have when excellent, or not.

He just ran a 19.10 in the 200. I am now questioning if he is doing this clean or on the juice.

This guy is a phenom... I wonder who or how will anyone beat him...He makes it look way to easy...very fun to watch except if your his competitors...it's like showing up to play a round at Chandler Park and findng that your partner is Tiger Woods...

I t will a long time before anyone pushes him

In the 100, he started dialing it down early, at about 8.1 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by vetalalumni View Post
    He appears not obsessed with his obvious supremacy. He simply runs, and then celebrates afterward. Great attitude to have when excellent, or not.
    Having said the above, Usain would do himself well by allocating top-notch skilled planners for strategic guidance.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    He just ran a 19.10 in the 200. I am now questioning if he is doing this clean or on the juice.
    I believe he's doing this clean. If he lived in the states I would question it because of the doctors here... they just know how to beat the system. But Jamaica , remember he stayed on the island to go to school unlike some of the other runners who came over here to go to school and got more than just an education.

How come there aren't any fast white guys? We never see white or Asian sprinters. Any reason why?

lilpup Guest

probably mostly differing lifestyles and opportunities

I don't think we've seen Bolt's best at 100 yet. His incredible 200 run was the first time I've ever really seen strain on his face, so perhaps he's near his limit there [[which is miles ahead of anyone, even Michael Johnson). But he seems to finish his 100s nice and easy, with plenty of energy left.

I'd say he tops out the 200m at 18.90 and the 100m at 9.3 seconds.