Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Resurrecting dETROITfUNK.com

Hey all - I put the dETROITfUNK.com website back online a while back, and restored almost all of the original posts aside from about a year and a half of recent things which will be up again soon.

Not so much coming back to try to recapture any former glory, although I am back to posting photo essays almost daily and working hard on new content. My intention is to restore the site and clean it up, and then if I decide to quit again it will stay online as an archive as was originally intended, and as Lowell had asked me to do when I shut it down last year.

I worked through much of the hoo haa I was dealing with at that time, and saw no reason not to continue the project.

Good to be back, and more going on than ever. Cheers !
    -Randy
    dETROITfUNK.com

Glad to see you're back. Really enjoyed those pictures of Milwaukee Jct, and the black and white photos. For many of us that started taking pictures in the Verichrome Pan days [[and later with Plus and Tri-X), the art of the black and white photography is a lost art.
    Last edited by douglasm; October-26-16 at 05:28 PM.

Dang, I've missed that site! Thanks for the reboot!!!!!

Awesome! SUCH GRAND NEWS......!

Welcome back!

Thank you bringing the art back on line. I always enjoyed it and missed it when it was down and am glad to have it back for for private use viewing. Thanks again.