Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by GMan View Post
    What's disingenuous about it. It's not made up. It's what she did during the interview.

Now how do you justify a having a laugh about getting a rapist off?
    Because that's not what happened. The video and transcript make it clear.

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    Because that's not what happened. The video and transcript make it clear.
    Nope. Sorry the laughter is just unprofessional.
    A 12yr olds life was destroyed. She could have shown some restraint and not revel in the fact that she did a wonderful job defending a client.

Did you even read the transcript? She's not laughing about getting a rapist off; she "laughed" about
    a) how her faith in polygraphs was destroyed by the client passing one
    b) that the prosecutor didn't know she had a right to see the evidence before the trial
    c) how some New York expert was coming down to testify that the evidence on the underwear wasn't enough to test.
    None of that indicates that she was "reveling" in anything.

Project Veritas 3rd video on Election Fraud

HILLARY AND DONNA BRAZILE COORDINATED THE FRAUD AND VIOLENCE

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EEQvsK5w-jY

Still wanna vote for her?

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Did you even read the transcript? She's not laughing about getting a rapist off; she "laughed" about
    a) how her faith in polygraphs was destroyed by the client passing one
    b) that the prosecutor didn't know she had a right to see the evidence before the trial
    c) how some New York expert was coming down to testify that the evidence on the underwear wasn't enough to test.
    None of that indicates that she was "reveling" in anything.
    Yep. Read and listened to the tape.
    Not a laughing matter.

Let me get this straight. You're upset that some people were sent to Trump events wearing donald duck costumes to highlight the fact Donald Trump has ducked the standard practice that candidates reveal their tax return? What's Trump hiding? I'm with the ducks.

Yes, I'm voting for her.

The fact that you think this video was about ducks shows whats wrong with our voting system.
    This video along with the first two tie clinton into a racketeering enterprise of election fraud and violence.

Dont worry. There is more to come. Straight from the horse's mouth in the White House.

Hillary is guilty of election fraud, voter fraud, voter intimidation and a slew of other charges coming her way and your simplistic vote for her wont change the justice coming for her.

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    Let me get this straight. You're upset that some people were sent to Trump events wearing donald duck costumes to highlight the fact Donald Trump has ducked the standard practice that candidates reveal their tax return? What's Trump hiding? I'm with the ducks.

Yes, I'm voting for her.

I don't know how this thread got so far off the rails but here is an interview with the rape victim in the case Clinton worked on.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ew-guilty.html

Nope. Sorry the laughter is just unprofessional.
    A 12yr olds life was destroyed. She could have shown some restraint and not revel in the fact that she did a wonderful job defending a client.
    "Laughing" at the absurdity and nuances of a profession isn't "unprofessional" in my opinion, but I'm not looking to be offended.

Well, if there's one thing that's beyond reproach, it's Project Veritas. O'Keefe is the epitome of honest investigative journalism! Videos never, ever, lie.

"Laughing" at the absurdity and nuances of a profession isn't "unprofessional" in my opinion, but I'm not looking to be offended.
    No need to offend. Just disagree.

I see no professionalism at all in her attitude back then and that reflects on her attitude toward society today IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    I don't know how this thread got so far off the rails but here is an interview with the rape victim in the case Clinton worked on.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ew-guilty.html

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BdNHf1g4ivA

No need to offend. Just disagree.

I see no professionalism at all in her attitude back then and that reflects on her attitude toward society today IMHO.
    I'm trying to give you credit here. There's no way you're looking at this situation rationally. Politics will do that to otherwise reasonable people.

I'm trying to give you credit here. There's no way you're looking at this situation rationally. Politics will do that to otherwise reasonable people.
    I don't think its the politics. I've dealt with people like that who take situations lightly not knowing or caring about the destruction / devastation they leave behind. [[Oh well HaHaHa... you know it's the way the system works.... but hey look how I came out shining. it's all about me people.)
    Don't like em. Wouldn't have a beer with em.

GMan

Agreed. Some wear their "virgin ears" selectively.

I don't think its the politics. I've dealt with people like that who take situations lightly not knowing or caring about the destruction / devastation they leave behind. [[Oh well HaHaHa... you know it's the way the system works.... but hey look how I came out shining. it's all about me people.)
    Don't like em. Wouldn't have a beer with em.

GMan
    Which people would that be? Those who disparage "nasty women" who are not worthy of having their p*ssy groped?

Quote Originally Posted by vetalalumni View Post
    Which people would that be? Those who disparage "nasty women" who are not worthy of having their p*ssy groped?
    Well I've been guilty of locker room talk after inbibing with my pals, but I don't act out my fantasies. Especially on subordinates that I work with nor try to cover up that fact by threatening them. That is the simple pattern that B.C. and H.R.C. both exhibit. Don't get in their way, they are the untouchables, the anointed ones.

Default Gore Vidal: History of the National Security State

Last edited by Jimaz; April-12-19 at 07:35 AM.

^Who’s gonna read all that crap???

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    4,299 readers, according to the current stats.
    Last edited by Jimaz; April-12-19 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    4,299 readers, according to the current stats.
    This Thread was started Oct 2016 so the vast majority of the 4,299 occurred BEFORE my comment referring to #43. There has not been 4299 readers of #43 like you infer. [[you should get a job in fake news)

Like I say “Who’s gonna read all that crap?”
    Last edited by coracle; April-13-19 at 05:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    Whoever wants to.

Quote Originally Posted by 313wx View Post
    whoever wants to.

You have to stand in line to read it,the line starts below in all of that empty space.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2