Restoration of the Michigan Central Depot
MICHIGAN CENTRAL RESTORATION PROGRESSES »

FUN THINGS TO DO IN DETROIT »



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 49 of 49
  1. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan View Post
    What's disingenuous about it. It's not made up. It's what she did during the interview.

    Now how do you justify a having a laugh about getting a rapist off?
    Because that's not what happened. The video and transcript make it clear.

  2. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    Because that's not what happened. The video and transcript make it clear.
    Nope. Sorry the laughter is just unprofessional.
    A 12yr olds life was destroyed. She could have shown some restraint and not revel in the fact that she did a wonderful job defending a client.

  3. #28

    Default

    Did you even read the transcript? She's not laughing about getting a rapist off; she "laughed" about
    a) how her faith in polygraphs was destroyed by the client passing one
    b) that the prosecutor didn't know she had a right to see the evidence before the trial
    c) how some New York expert was coming down to testify that the evidence on the underwear wasn't enough to test.
    None of that indicates that she was "reveling" in anything.

  4. #29

    Default

    Project Veritas 3rd video on Election Fraud

    HILLARY AND DONNA BRAZILE COORDINATED THE FRAUD AND VIOLENCE

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EEQvsK5w-jY

    Still wanna vote for her?

  5. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Did you even read the transcript? She's not laughing about getting a rapist off; she "laughed" about
    a) how her faith in polygraphs was destroyed by the client passing one
    b) that the prosecutor didn't know she had a right to see the evidence before the trial
    c) how some New York expert was coming down to testify that the evidence on the underwear wasn't enough to test.
    None of that indicates that she was "reveling" in anything.
    Yep. Read and listened to the tape.
    Not a laughing matter.

  6. #31

    Default

    Let me get this straight. You're upset that some people were sent to Trump events wearing donald duck costumes to highlight the fact Donald Trump has ducked the standard practice that candidates reveal their tax return? What's Trump hiding? I'm with the ducks.

    Yes, I'm voting for her.

  7. #32

    Default

    The fact that you think this video was about ducks shows whats wrong with our voting system.
    This video along with the first two tie clinton into a racketeering enterprise of election fraud and violence.

    Dont worry. There is more to come. Straight from the horse's mouth in the White House.

    Hillary is guilty of election fraud, voter fraud, voter intimidation and a slew of other charges coming her way and your simplistic vote for her wont change the justice coming for her.



    Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    Let me get this straight. You're upset that some people were sent to Trump events wearing donald duck costumes to highlight the fact Donald Trump has ducked the standard practice that candidates reveal their tax return? What's Trump hiding? I'm with the ducks.

    Yes, I'm voting for her.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,253

    Default

    I don't know how this thread got so far off the rails but here is an interview with the rape victim in the case Clinton worked on.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ew-guilty.html

  9. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan View Post
    Nope. Sorry the laughter is just unprofessional.
    A 12yr olds life was destroyed. She could have shown some restraint and not revel in the fact that she did a wonderful job defending a client.
    "Laughing" at the absurdity and nuances of a profession isn't "unprofessional" in my opinion, but I'm not looking to be offended.

  10. #35

    Default

    Well, if there's one thing that's beyond reproach, it's Project Veritas. O'Keefe is the epitome of honest investigative journalism! Videos never, ever, lie.

  11. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    "Laughing" at the absurdity and nuances of a profession isn't "unprofessional" in my opinion, but I'm not looking to be offended.
    No need to offend. Just disagree.

    I see no professionalism at all in her attitude back then and that reflects on her attitude toward society today IMHO.

  12. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    I don't know how this thread got so far off the rails but here is an interview with the rape victim in the case Clinton worked on.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ew-guilty.html

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BdNHf1g4ivA

  13. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan View Post
    No need to offend. Just disagree.

    I see no professionalism at all in her attitude back then and that reflects on her attitude toward society today IMHO.
    I'm trying to give you credit here. There's no way you're looking at this situation rationally. Politics will do that to otherwise reasonable people.

  14. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    I'm trying to give you credit here. There's no way you're looking at this situation rationally. Politics will do that to otherwise reasonable people.
    I don't think its the politics. I've dealt with people like that who take situations lightly not knowing or caring about the destruction / devastation they leave behind. (Oh well HaHaHa... you know it's the way the system works.... but hey look how I came out shining. it's all about me people.)
    Don't like em. Wouldn't have a beer with em.

    GMan

  15. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    "Laughing" at the absurdity and nuances of a profession isn't "unprofessional" in my opinion, but I'm not looking to be offended.
    Agreed. Some wear their "virgin ears" selectively.

  16. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan View Post
    I don't think its the politics. I've dealt with people like that who take situations lightly not knowing or caring about the destruction / devastation they leave behind. (Oh well HaHaHa... you know it's the way the system works.... but hey look how I came out shining. it's all about me people.)
    Don't like em. Wouldn't have a beer with em.

    GMan
    Which people would that be? Those who disparage "nasty women" who are not worthy of having their p*ssy groped?

  17. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetalalumni View Post
    Which people would that be? Those who disparage "nasty women" who are not worthy of having their p*ssy groped?
    Well I've been guilty of locker room talk after inbibing with my pals, but I don't act out my fantasies. Especially on subordinates that I work with nor try to cover up that fact by threatening them. That is the simple pattern that B.C. and H.R.C. both exhibit. Don't get in their way, they are the untouchables, the anointed ones.

  18. #43

    Default Gore Vidal: History of the National Security State

    Last edited by Jimaz; April-12-19 at 07:35 AM.

  19. #44

    Default

    ^Who’s gonna read all that crap???

  20. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    ^Who’s gonna read all that crap???
    4,299 readers, according to the current stats.
    Last edited by Jimaz; April-12-19 at 10:31 PM.

  21. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    4,299 readers, according to the current stats.
    This Thread was started Oct 2016 so the vast majority of the 4,299 occurred BEFORE my comment referring to #43. There has not been 4299 readers of #43 like you infer. (you should get a job in fake news)

    Like I say “Who’s gonna read all that crap?”
    Last edited by coracle; April-13-19 at 05:34 AM.

  22. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    ^Who’s gonna read all that crap???
    Whoever wants to.

  23. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 313wx View Post
    whoever wants to.
    ..........

  24. #49

    Default

    You have to stand in line to read it,the line starts below in all of that empty space.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Instagram
BEST ONLINE FORUM FOR
DETROIT-BASED DISCUSSION
DetroitYES Awarded BEST OF DETROIT 2015 - Detroit MetroTimes - Best Online Forum for Detroit-based Discussion 2015

ENJOY DETROITYES?


AND HAVE ADS REMOVED DETAILS »





Welcome to DetroitYES! Kindly Consider Turning Off Your Ad BlockingX
DetroitYES! is a free service that relies on revenue from ad display [regrettably] and donations. We notice that you are using an ad-blocking program that prevents us from earning revenue during your visit.
Ads are REMOVED for Members who donate to DetroitYES! [You must be logged in for ads to disappear]
DONATE HERE »
And have Ads removed.