Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Creepy Clown hanging on the back of DDOT Bus!

I guess this the new mode of hitching a free ride!?

And let's not forget the 'robbing' CLOWNS!

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/d...ng-fake-clowns

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/video-captures-clown-on-back-of-ddot-bus

Last edited by Zacha341; October-11-16 at 05:55 AM.

No mention of all the Clowns that ride inside public buses every day, or the road rage Clowns you encounter driving in traffic all the time.

^^^ Duly noted, increasingly so. But they don't usually dress for the part ---- !

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    ^^^ Duly noted, increasingly so. But they don't usually dress for the part ---- !
    Beg to differ, Zacha341.

You would think we were all inoculated against this fear growing up with Milky, Bozo, and Oopsy the clowns. But I think Pennywise changed that.

Attachment 31824 Attachment 31826

This saga gives lots of material for the ICP group when they have their Halloween show this year.

do....do....do..do..do..do..do....do....dooooo..do !!!!

And WWJ reported that somebody dressed like a clown today in Hazel Park was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct after bugging people at a Mobil station and a McDonald's. And speaking of McDonald's, there's this: http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/10/...d-clown-craze/

Darwinism at its best. I am sure that when the circus flunky falls off the back and cracks his/her head open like a cantaloupe he/she will sue DDOT for not providing a safe foothold on which to perpetrate the hilarious prank.....

[QUOTE=Bigb23;514326]You would think we were all inoculated against this fear growing up with Milky, Bozo, and Oopsy the clowns. But I think Pennywise changed that.

The mini-series "It" was scary, and if you enjoy offbeat movies, check out Killer Klowns From Outer Space. One of the funniest, creepiest movies ever made about clowns.

Quote Originally Posted by cassique View Post
    Darwinism at its best. I am sure that when the circus flunky falls off the back and cracks his/her head open like a cantaloupe he/she will sue DDOT for not providing a safe foothold on which to perpetrate the hilarious prank.....
    I think we're are all Bozo's on this bus - Firesign theatre - god knows when. 1970's. Pass the horn. This is to the Garwoodians.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    I think we're are all Bozo's on this bus - Firesign theatre - god knows when. 1970's. Pass the horn. This is to the Garwoodians.
    Go on, squeeze the weeze! many people like to...

The American Monty Python - Sperm bank holdup, and don't crush that dwarf. Now leave me to my flashback. !!!

Go on, squeeze the weeze! many people like to...

Thanks - I hadn't remembered that phrase in half a century - and it will land me in jail now.

Crime Happens: Meh...

Crime Happens + Clown Costume: AAAH EVERBODY PANIC!!!! BAN CLOWN COSTUMES! INCREASE CLOWN DEFENSE SPENDING!!!

Some are saying it started as a promotional stunt for a Stephen King "It" reboot, but some punks and freaks took it too far. Some are doubting whether the kid in the trailer park in Sterling Heights [[whose mother is sporting a mighty impressive stoma) who got scraped with a plastic butter knife with his friends is telling the truth about clowns.

Saw a great news report about Art "Bozo the Clown" Cervi [[yes, very much like Kissinger, he is still quite alive.) visiting Michigan and encouraging kids to look past those nightmarish imposters out there in the clown realm.

Yeah, leave it to the folks at Heavy to compile an impressive nationwide list of clown sightings.http://heavy.com/news/2016/09/clown-...sts-who-where/