Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Mad as Hell Doctors Tour

I have a feeling CC won't be joining.

http://www.madashelldoctors.com/

ON SEPTEMBER 8TH, A CARAVAN WILL CROSS AMERICA TO DELIVER A CLEAR AND SIMPLE MESSAGE TO OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS IN WASHINGTON:
    HEALTH CARE FOR PEOPLE - NOT PROFIT!

Maybe, he could arrange a "TEA PARTY".

ccbatson Guest

Will that fake Doctor from the town hall [[Jackson) be in the lead car?

Will she be driving a Hummer H1?

Will that fake Doctor from the town hall [[Jackson) be in the lead car?
    Click on the part of the site that says "Meet the Docs". All real Drs.

ccbatson Guest

All 6 of them [[my favorite is the cross eyed ER Doc from Oregon)?

Does that qualify as a caravan? I thought you needed at least 20 for that.

Should a physician recuse him or herself from certain portions of the health care or insurance reform discussion?
    Last edited by vetalalumni; August-18-09 at 01:26 AM. Reason: edit

Should citizens who may or may not be ill recuse themselves from discussion of health care reform?

Quote Originally Posted by oldredfordette View Post
    Should citizens who may or may not be ill recuse themselves from discussion of health care reform?
    Is the citizen a physician?

ccbatson Guest

Not at all...what harm is there in participating in a discussion regardless of background. If anything, the Physician has a broader base of experience and knowledge and is better equipped to provide accurate and constructive input in the process.

Bump. The tour has started. Coming to Detroit 9-24.

ccbatson Guest

What a groundswell of support....yawn...is it over?

Mad as hell Doc. on Countdown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_hmiLzBEFw

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    What a groundswell of support....yawn...is it over?
    sure as hell helps when you have the entire right-wing media and the insurance company paying for people to go to things, doesn't it?

and, btw, where were your alleged "liberal media" on this? hell, any time Joe the Fraud went anywhere, it was on all the news stations, even though very few ever showed. so why weren't they on this? oh yeah -- the mainstream media [[cnn, abc, nbc, cbs) are decidedly NOT liberal. this story is a big QED on that. These guys want single payer - the only real progressive option

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    and, btw, where were your alleged "liberal media" on this? hell, any time Joe the Fraud went anywhere, it was on all the news stations, even though very few ever showed. so why weren't they on this? oh yeah -- the mainstream media [[cnn, abc, nbc, cbs) are decidedly NOT liberal. this story is a big QED on that. These guys want single payer - the only real progressive option
    You make too much sense here, Rb. I expect our resident right wing poster's will not be able to comprehend and offer a comprehensive rebuttal.

ccbatson Guest

Obama had to bus in 150 Doctors, and furnish their lab coats for the photo op yesterday. 150? Staged? Is it any wonder there is little coverage?

Obama had to bus in 150 Doctors, and furnish their lab coats for the photo op yesterday.
    Where is your proof?

150? Staged? Is it any wonder there is little coverage?
    Um, yes, as the tea bagger's, Joe the Fake Plumber, Sara [[I'm a media whore) Palin, and all the other right wing clowns seem to be breaking news...hmmm, does this mean that the right wing myth of a liberal media is a great big lie?...

Why yes, I think it dose!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitej72 View Post
    You make too much sense here, Rb. I expect our resident right wing poster's will not be able to comprehend and offer a comprehensive rebuttal.
    Cc and the words "comprehensive rebuttal" should never be uttered in the same breath. He doesn't believe in "comprehensive" anything, only slogans. If it can't be encapsulated in two sentences, he can't be bothered.

ccbatson Guest

Proof? Glen Beck exposed it last night in identifying the organization to which they all belong and the fact that the former name of that organization was "Doctors for Obama" during the campaign. 3 of the 4 standing next to Obama were contributers to his campaign...before the health care reform proposals were out....coincidence?

And three out of four of them had eggs for breakfast! Coincidence?? I think not!!

Lorax Guest

Gees, Batts, like there's some sort of conspiracy or something.

Most real doctors voted for Obama, just like the rest of the country. The vast majority of them support a public option. AARP supports a public option when United Health Scare does not, and they are affiliated!

Proof? Glen Beck exposed it last night in identifying the organization to which they all belong and the fact that the former name of that organization was "Doctors for Obama" during the campaign. 3 of the 4 standing next to Obama were contributers to his campaign...before the health care reform proposals were out....coincidence?
    You say "exposed" like it was a big secret. *yawn*

Does the fact that they supported Obama during the campaign automatically cancel the fact that they are doctors? Or that they're mad as hell? No, it does not. In fact, I would be surprised indeed if they held convictions before the election that they somehow have abandoned after the election and only now--for some unidentified recompense or reward--have been persuaded to champion again.

Accusing them of partisanship isn't relevent, here; we know they're partisan. That's the whole point, that's why they're doing this.

So find something else to "discredit" them by; that one holds no water.

Does the fact that they supported Obama during the campaign automatically cancel the fact that they are doctors? Or that they're mad as hell? No, it does not.
    Clarification- the doctors at the Obama speech were not from Mad as Hell Drs. They were not invited. One of them snuck in though. See the interview from Countdown above.

My sister [[MD0 supports health Care reform..some of her friends that are MD's don't ...ok so re recognize the diversity in the issues..we al l should recognize that some of the fear is losing income more than losing patients for some..but not all...this is a moral issue that is not being addressed...life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness should have the qualifier that you really would be better able to pursue these if you were healthy and didn't go broke to try and stay that way.

ccbatson Guest

Not the Mad as Hell crowd..true...another group that used to go by the name of Docrtors for Obama. IOW, a more biased group than the MAH crowd.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast