Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Hillary wasn't clueless on technology. She deliberately used the private server in an attempt to hide what she was doing. The "pay to play" with her sham foundation is the real crime. The FBI needs to pin that on her.

I saw something yesterday that said she had a 60% unfavorable rating. She can't win without more election fraud.

She can't win without more election fraud.
    Why would fraud be necessary ? The Republican Party hasn't captured the female vote in 6 elections. Trump is down with Latinos & Blacks far worse than McCain and Romney ever were. Obama's approval rating is at 56% according to Fox News. You see this as a losing hand that requires cheating ? That's really quite amazing.

Also, I never claimed Hillary was clueless on technology. My point was I bet a lot of clueless politicians were scrambling to check out their own computer affairs once this began....same as Kwame's mess prompted.

Name:  IMG_0363.JPG
Views: 354
Size:  52.9 KB

As the world turns.

Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
    Why would fraud be necessary ? The Republican Party hasn't captured the female vote in 6 elections. Trump is down with Latinos & Blacks far worse than McCain and Romney ever were. Obama's approval rating is at 56% according to Fox News. You see this as a losing hand that requires cheating ? That's really quite amazing.

How can she win with a 60% unfavorable rating? The people who don't like Trump are not necessarily voting for Clinton either. Third party voting will be up this year. Many of the Sanders people are going Green. Clinton will not have the kind of support Obama had. The endless scandals are taking their toll. Twitter has multiple anti Hillary hashtags.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/NeverHillary/

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23JillNotHill&src=typd

https://twitter.com/hashtag/demexit?src=hash
    Last edited by Pam; November-01-16 at 06:32 PM.

Let's hope that nation does not get a " Fourth Reich " regime in the America. Starting with Reichsfuhrer Donald "Hitler" Trump.

Meanwhile, today's FBI data dump involving the fifteen year old pardoning of Marc Philips happens to take place less than a week before election day. I remember when blatant interference in the election process by the FBI would result in journalists commiting journalism and calling foul.

Or the more nuanced hand of control including the 'fourth estate' with madam!

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Let's hope that nation does not get a " Fourth Reich " regime in the America. Starting with Reichsfuhrer Donald "Hitler" Trump.
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-02-16 at 05:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    How can she win with a 60% unfavorable rating?
    Umm because the con man's unfavorable rating are 6% higher? [The actual RealClear Politics averages as of today are Clinton 53% Con Man 59%]. Advantage Hillary if one can use that term here. It's about relativity not absolutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobl View Post
    Meanwhile, today's FBI data dump involving the fifteen year old pardoning of Marc Philips happens to take place less than a week before election day. I remember when blatant interference in the election process by the FBI would result in journalists commiting journalism and calling foul.
    If trying to stop a criminal from getting into the White House is "interfering" then good, they are doing their job.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowell View Post
    Umm because the con man's unfavorable rating are 6% higher? [The actual RealClear Politics averages as of today are Clinton 53% Con Man 59%]. Advantage Hillary if one can use that term here. It's about relativity not absolutes.
    Like Bong man you are assuming that a dislike of Trump is a vote for Clinton. I don't think you can assume that. Many people are rejecting both this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobl View Post
    There was an article in the Washington Examiner about the 11th hr indictment of Casper Weinberger during George Bushes re-election bid inferring it may have cost him the presidency.

In an excerpt from Wiki...

"On the eve of the 1992 presidential election, on October 30, Mr. Walsh obtained a grand jury re-indictment of Weinberger on one count of false statements. One phrase in that superseding indictment referred to President George H.W. Bush. Some believe that Bush had been closing the gap with Bill Clinton, and that this event stopped his momentum.[3][4][5] Clinton administration attorney Lanny Davis called the decision to indict a week before the election rather than after the election "bizarre."[3]

Nothing new.

Say What?!

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Name:  IMG_0363.JPG
Views: 354
Size:  52.9 KB

As the world turns.

From Local affairs to international affairs, the Clintons are above the law.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/30/us...home.html?_r=0

Video about the Clinton Foundation:

https://youtu.be/ApcqXijVzYU

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Say What?!
    It's a joke, fake tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowell View Post
    Real Clear Politics is a good source of polling averages. It varies up to 2%/day depending on how voters react to current headlines. At his moment, Hillary is still up 1.7% over Trump and has Hillary up over Trump 246-180 with 112 too close to call in the electoral collage.

Semi related to your post: Being investigated for crimes twice in one campaign hasn't helped Hillary. Democrats were wise to get as many voters to vote as early as possible before more news came out about Hillary. It was sort of like getting jurists to make their decision before the end of a trial.

Not related to your post: Although Hillary's campaign is largely based on calling Trump a racist, misogynist and its October surprise was a Billy Bush [[same Bush family of Hillary supporters) tape of 11 year old off the record sexual quips, Hillary went ballistic when someone called Bill a rapist at a rally yesterday. Without her special friend, surrogate daughter, and possible Muslim Brotherhood companion Huma Abedin, perhaps Hillary gets a bit more out of hand. Meanwhile, Hillary's campaign is stoking the McCarthy like anti-Russian message, Trump is a Russian agent or something, while spinning a warmed over anti-Goldwater ad suggesting Trump will lead us into a nuclear war although Hillary's policies rekindled the cold war and Russia is hurriedly building new bomb shelters in case Hillary is elected. If Hillary or her campaign would think it out, accusing Trump of getting along with Russia is inconsistent with suggesting he wants to engage in a nuclear war with Russia. Hillary is projecting.

“One of my Last details was for Hillary when she was Secretary of State. She was in Turkey for whatever reason. I helped with sweeps of her DV Quarters and staff vehicles. Her words to me? ‘Get that Fucking dog away from me.’ Then she turns to her Security Detail and berates them up and down about why that animal was in her quarters. For the next 20 minutes while I sit there waiting to be released she lays into her detail, slamming the door in their faces when she’s done. The Detail lead walks over apologizes and releases me. I apologize to him for getting him in trouble. His words “Happens every day Bro." -Eric Bonner, a K-9 handler serving in the military
    Last edited by oladub; November-02-16 at 11:27 AM.

Oh I know, she'd never be that obvious! Hah! ----

It's a joke, fake tweet.

In what specific way does this resonate ?

Like Bong man you are assuming that a dislike of Trump is a vote for Clinton. I don't think you can assume that. Many people are rejecting both this year.
    Did you hear what Bernie Sanders had to say about that?

Bernie Sanders: 'This Is Not the Time for a Protest Vote'
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-protest-vote/

"And if people want to run as third-party candidates, God bless them! Run for Congress. Run for governor. Run for state legislature. When we're talking about president of the United States … this is not time for a protest vote."

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post

"And if people want to run as third-party candidates, God bless them! Run for Congress. Run for governor. Run for state legislature. When we're talking about president of the United States … this is not time for a protest vote."
    I agree with Bernie. I'm casting my Presidential protest vote next year.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; November-04-16 at 02:52 PM.

Bernie has also said in the past to vote your conscience. That's what I am doing. He might really believe Trump is worse than Clinton. I'm not so sure. The evidence of her corruption is out there.

I remember reading about another group of Americans that became tired of taxation without representation, and just generally putting up with a lot of nonsense from the reigning powers. One evening they decided to have a little tea party. I'm sure there were handfuls of those, standing around the community bulletin board saying "look @ those guys, they're just wasting their tea..."
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; November-05-16 at 05:12 PM.

Clinton took money from countries that fund Isis and she sold them arms.

https://youtu.be/k9xbokQO4M0

Tell me again how Trump is supposed to worse?

That everyone [[group, race and affiliation) are not aligning as they were expected. More deplorable's, I suppose. Even Louis Farrakan doesn't trust Clinton! Who knew?

Quote Originally Posted by vetalalumni View Post
    In what specific way does this resonate?
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-05-16 at 06:38 PM.

He's stepped on the 'third-rail' quotient of race and culture [[he's a racist, and exploiter of women). Done deal. Let the third run of the Clinton's begin! Then again Trump may win after all!!!

Clinton took money from countries that fund Isis and she sold them arms.

https://youtu.be/k9xbokQO4M0

Tell me again how Trump is supposed to worse?
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-05-16 at 06:39 PM.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast