Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Did you guys see the Veritas undercover video which caused the dnc to fire 2 of its top people?
    The undercover video is part one and has top dnc people admitting to voter fraud and conspiracy in the form of setting up,providing people and paying for violence at President Trump's rallies .
    Most notably they took pride in the Chicago violence that caused many innocent people and cops to be injured along with st louis.
    Thay also provided an elderly woman with copd on oxygen to antagonize people to try to get someone to assault her.
    Part 2 is available on youtube also.

Veritas and Wikileaks have anounced that in the next few days they will be releasing more material and videos causing Donna Brazile to get fired especially for her supplying debate questions to hillary beforehand via her cnn and roland martin tv one connections.
    They will also be releasing info damaging to kaine and rumor has it they have undercover video of hillary berating employees and making racist remarks.
    Enjoy

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

And then there was Thursday's joyful White Tie Charity dinner with the two candidates...... and other notable guests!

At least they did finally shake hands -- see article and photos!
    Last edited by Zacha341; October-21-16 at 06:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    And then there was Thursday's joyful White Tie Charity dinner with the two candidates...... and other notable guests!
    E
    At least they did finally shake hands -- see article and photos!

She is comfortable there,CC is the pipeline for Refugees coming into the
    U.S. if she wins they may get a ACH number for direct deposit into her own charity fund.

I found this entertaining. A bunch of women who won't be voting for Hillary.

https://youtu.be/GCUURdOAZ1M

In case you needed one more reason not to vote for Hillary:

http://usuncut.com/resistance/clinto...kota-pipeline/

On Thursday morning, young water protectors from Oceti Sakowin, the Seven Council Fires, and the Standing Rock Sioux Nation traveled to the Democratic presidential nominee’s campaign headquarters in Brooklyn, New York, demanding that she speak out against the Dakota Access Pipeline [[DAPL).
    The youth delegation took over the lobby of the campaign HQ with a full-size tipi to deliver their message to Clinton. Despite the size and energy of the demonstration, Clinton campaign staffers refused to even accept the letter indigenous protesters had for the former Secretary of State.

He-heh! Michael Moore assures that those who vote for Trump are not all so bad... awe! There-there.....

Donald Trump Invokes Michael Moore In A Grasp For Liberal Support
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0990edc2f6e83

From article:
    “I know a lot of people in Michigan that are planning to vote for Trump, Moore said in his new documentary, “Michael Moore in TrumpLand.”

“They’re not racists or rednecks, they’re actually pretty decent people” he said.

“So on Nov. 8,” he added, “the dispossessed will walk into the voting booth, be handed a ballot, close the curtain and take that lever or felt pen or touch screen, and put a big fucking ‘X’ in the box on the name of the man who has threatened to upend and overturn the very system that has ruined their lives ― Donald J. Trump.”

Trump used those comments to try to curry favor with liberals on Thursday.

Michael Moore mocks Donald Trump Jr. for thinking ‘Trumpland’ documentary is pro-Trump
    https://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/mic...-is-pro-trump/
    Last edited by Zacha341; October-27-16 at 11:34 PM.

Poor Comey, once Mrs. Clinton gets elected, he'll be replaced by one of her DNC minions. I do agree with Mrs. Clinton though, the FBI should poop, or get off the pot. I have enough drama in my life. Wonder why Mrs. Lynch is shaking in her shoes?
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; October-29-16 at 10:53 AM.

He-heh! Michael Moore assures that those who vote for Trump are not all so bad... awe! There-there.....

Donald Trump Invokes Michael Moore In A Grasp For Liberal Support
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0990edc2f6e83

From article:
    “I know a lot of people in Michigan that are planning to vote for Trump, Moore said in his new documentary, “Michael Moore in TrumpLand.”

“They’re not racists or rednecks, they’re actually pretty decent people” he said.

“So on Nov. 8,” he added, “the dispossessed will walk into the voting booth, be handed a ballot, close the curtain and take that lever or felt pen or touch screen, and put a big fucking ‘X’ in the box on the name of the man who has threatened to upend and overturn the very system that has ruined their lives ― Donald J. Trump.”

Trump used those comments to try to curry favor with liberals on Thursday.

Michael Moore mocks Donald Trump Jr. for thinking ‘Trumpland’ documentary is pro-Trump
    https://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/mic...-is-pro-trump/

Ahhhhhh, Mr. Moore, someone should take him to visit Saladland.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Either Trump used legal loopholes, the same one Hillary used on her own tax forms, or one or both of them should be in jail for violating IRS rules. To choose not to use existing legal tax loopholes would be to donate money to the government. It would be more logical for Democrats to argue about the existence of tax loopholes than to criticize individuals who use them since Democrats had a role in writing those loopholes which they also use.

Harping on Trump to voluntarily show his taxes before any IRS audit is completed is fair game though. It would provide for nebulous discussion possibilities sort of like how good a half baked meal will taste. How many years did it take for Obama to produce a better copy of his birth certificate? I didn't see the point of dragging his feet on disclosing that form. Maybe Trump should be allowed the same timeframe to produce his tax form.
    What is the value of Trump not providing the returns?

Quote Originally Posted by vetalalumni View Post
    What is the value of Trump not providing the returns?
    I already pretty well covered that. However, if Obama's politicized IRS had the ability to tie hundreds of conservative groups up before the 2012 election, that same IRS could probably have fast tracked Trump's returns to force him to exercise his promise to provide his returns once the audit was complete.

Meanwhile, Hillary hid 33,000 emails on her illegal computer server, smashed hard drives to destroy records, and lied to Congress without consequence.

TODAY'S WORDS OF ELECTORAL WISDOM FROM HILLARY:I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake,” said Sen. Clinton. “And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.”
    Last edited by oladub; October-29-16 at 05:25 PM.

Humor:

Queen Offers to Restore British Rule Over United States
    LONDON [[The Borowitz Report)—In an unexpected televised address on Saturday, Queen Elizabeth II offered to restore British rule over the United States of America.

Addressing the American people from her office in Buckingham Palace, the Queen said that she was making the offer “in recognition of the desperate situation you now find yourselves in.”

“This two-hundred-and-forty-year experiment in self-rule began with the best of intentions, but I think we can all agree that it didn’t end well,” she said.

The Queen urged Americans to write in her name on Election Day, after which the transition to British rule could begin “with a minimum of bother.”...

Using the closing moments of her speech to tout her credentials, the Queen made it clear that she has never used e-mail and has only had sex with one person “very occasionally.”

Might as well. We've make such of a muck of it on our own......!

Hillary's circling the drain but she still picked up the endorsement of the Free Press yesterday. A crooked president is ok with them I guess.

HaHaHa....now thats funny.

Huma will not be going under the bus, meet the real her.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8

^^^ She does seem to be well connected!
    Last edited by Zacha341; October-31-16 at 02:05 PM.

Only when compared to Trump for some! He's so 'perfectly' odious to that end and on his own!

I think there will be an increase in those voting independent [[green party etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    Hillary's circling the drain but she still picked up the endorsement of the Free Press yesterday. A crooked president is ok with them I guess.
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-01-16 at 05:09 AM.

Yeah the un-yeilding, overwhelming 'visible' evidence of Clinton support [[lawn signs and bumper stickers) is lacking...... But what goes on in the voting booth beyond Michigan?

Including 'some' votes for Trump, even here, albeit wearing very dark shades to shield ones identity - LOL.

But yes, IMO Clinton will win as the mandate has become anyone-but-Trump -- and he's making that mandate increasingly both 'reasonable' and commanded!!!

It's even ok now to stack the decks against him. Petty and bombastic as he is, he'll fall for it anyway and deserves so is the politic of the day.

He's sorta DONE - especially as many republicans are now stepping away in light of the 2005 tapes. See link I posted above about that.

But then always expect the unexpected!!!
    A neighbor quietly removed his Trump/Pence lawn sign the day after the conversation with Billy Bush revealed how thoroughly Trump disrespects women.

Trump has been hailed as a tough father figure who will whip us into shape.

Nightmare scenario: Trump wins, looks directly into the camera, says "See? I told you it was rigged." and winks.

Did you ever stop and think about how many people serving in Congress, the Senate, and even in local politics, have absolutely no clue as to the technology they are currently using ? I bet before the e-mail scandal you could ask half of those serving over 60 years of age, and they wouldn't even be able to tell you what 'the cloud' was....that a deleted e-mail or picture could still be saved somewhere besides your device...or that they even signed up for the service in the first place.

Repugnants amaze me. Is there any conspiracy you won't buy into ? They control the majority of Congress, Governorships, and Clerk offices, yet I have to hear about fraud not only from the pending election, but that the past two were also rigged. I don't know which senior citizens you see staffing your local polling place, but mine can't even agree on turkey or ham for lunch, let alone Subway or Jimmy John's.
    Hillary is going to win this election regardless of scandal because America isn't interested in Republicans controlling Congress, the White House, and the Supreme Court. Americans bitch about gridlock, but deep down they always vote for it. The thought of either party being in control of everything makes America cringe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
    Did you ever stop and think about how many people serving in Congress, the Senate, and even in local politics, have absolutely no clue as to the technology they are currently using ?
    Remember the Congressman that wanted to abolish NOAA because people can go to "AccuWeather" to get weather updates?

Quote Originally Posted by Bong-Man View Post
    Did you ever stop and think about how many people serving in Congress, the Senate, and even in local politics, have absolutely no clue as to the technology they are currently using ? I bet before the e-mail scandal you could ask half of those serving over 60 years of age, and they wouldn't even be able to tell you what 'the cloud' was....that a deleted e-mail or picture could still be saved somewhere besides your device...or that they even signed up for the service in the first place.

Hillary is going to win this election regardless of scandal because America isn't interested in Republicans controlling Congress, the White House, and the Supreme Court. Americans bitch about gridlock, but deep down they always vote for it. The thought of either party being in control of everything makes America cringe.
    Hillary and Trump are both over 60 but it was Hillary who was "extremely careless in her handling of national security information and broke national security laws including:

18 USC §793. whoever, “entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document…through gross negligence permits the same to removed from its proper place of custody…or having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody….shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.” 18 USC §1924. any employee of the United States who “knowingly removes [classified] documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.” 18 USC §798. anyone who “uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States…any classified information…shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.” 18 USC §2071. Tanyone who has custody of classified material and “willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years.”

Hillary probably will win the election but for a variety of other reasons including spending twice a much on her campaign thanks to contributions from the oligarch class and 91% of the press coverage being anti-Trump. With much of the Republican leadership less than enthused about Trump, the Bush family and neocons supporting Hillary, and some probable gains by Congressional Democrats, Trump is unlikely to have an easy time of pushing his agenda. I suspect he will have some of the same problems as Carter who was opposed by Republicans and the Teddy Kennedy fifth column of his own party. The neocon and US Chamber of Commerce agenda have chosen Hillary as their champion and it is Hillary, not Trump, who will pass the TPP, provide cheap foreign labor, and fight wars, based on her record, for the oligarchs.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Remember the Congressman that wanted to abolish NOAA because people can go to "AccuWeather" to get weather updates?
    Remember: Rick Santorum Tried To Abolish the National Weather Service
    In defending the National Weather Service Duties Act of 2005, his argument was that the National Weather Service should no longer be allowed to provide the public with weather information [[forecasts, observations, radar, etc.) because it unfairly competed with the private market. He didn't come out and say it, but his not-so-subtle goal was to put the public in harm's way by making Pennsylvania-based weather website and Santorum campaign contributor Accuweather the primary provider of weather information in the country....

That's what Rick Santorum [[don't Google that) tried to do to the National Weather Service. If you take one thing out of this diary, it's that the Republicans will stop at nothing to fuck you over to treat themselves to ice cream, even at the expense of the lives of hundreds of millions of people.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast