Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Thread: hot sauce

Default hot sauce

Im looking for a place in Detroit or surrounding areas, actually I live in Clinton twp, that sell a decent variety of hot sauce. Any help or suggestions welcome. thanks

There are several Asian markets along John R. between 11 and 14 that sell various hot and spicy sauces, including the popular Sriacha!

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Im looking for a place in Detroit or surrounding areas, actually I live in Clinton twp, that sell a decent variety of hot sauce. Any help or suggestions welcome. thanks
    You might find something here:
    DetroitYES Home » Detroit Connections » The Hot Sauce Appreciation Thread.

When I lived in Detroit IMO the best hot sauces could be found at the many African & Caribbean markets on W McNichols.

try Eastern Market on a Sat when there is a vendor that specializes in locally made hot sauces

Go local with this stuff: http://hellfiredetroit.com

Honeybee Market certainly seems to have a lot.

I agree with BB. I stopped @ La Colmena today the hot sauce selection is impressive. Go to the shelves directly behind the loose white onion bin and look around.

Thanks for the reply's. I get over there soon.