Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Keep An Eye On Your Honey Buns......

You gotta be some serious stupid to put your face on camera and be willing to go to prison for armed robbery over some gas station pastry.

I've been in that gas station before. It IS a pretty nasty grim scene! You'd only want to purchase a 'packaged' item like those chemical buns I guess. Hope they get the goons who did this. Someone could've gotten shot for their junk food craving of the moment!!
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-12-16 at 12:28 PM.

Odd, I've seen it all, for more decades than I wish to admit, but two news items have me shaking my head this week: This armed Honeybun heist and the story Monday about the filthy littered play area on Belle Isle, where the teacher featured on Channel 2 News who asked the group of employees hanging out at a nearby picnic table why they weren't picking up the litter was told "We get paid to chill". This mean little town has gone insane.
    Last edited by Bobl; August-12-16 at 03:23 PM.

^^^ Here's the link to the Belle Isle story. I hope those NOT WORKING loafing about were not teen summer staff from one of few youth employment programs! That needs to be reported if so. How is that helping them prepare for REAL work?!

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/loca...85578002-story

Reminds me.of.the time Davey Hilton, a local boxer of some fame held up a Dunkin Donuts on the south Shore of Montreal. Got caught on the spot... Nobel prize for stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Reminds me.of.the time Davey Hilton, a local boxer of some fame held up a Dunkin Donuts on the south Shore of Montreal. Got caught on the spot... Nobel prize for stupidity.
    Donut make you wonder?