Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by G-DDT View Post
    Ach!-who says I want to ruin anyone's fun. There is just a time and a place for everything....
    I should have included a disclaimer that the Mencken quote wasn't intended as a response to your post, G-DDT. I agree with you but I love that Mencken quote too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    I should have included a disclaimer that the Mencken quote wasn't intended as a response to your post, G-DDT. I agree with you but I love that Mencken quote too.
    s'okay. No biggee.

WXYZ ran a news segment by Simon Shaykhet really drudging up the possibility that child predators will start paying attention to Pokemon Go and anticipate where kids will be roaming alone to catch their favorite critters, so they can come out and abduct them.

Remember when the news started exposing those guys using their phones for up-skirt shots of women at stores, then every transgressive pervert at home watching the segment looked at the report, looked at their phones in their hands, looked at the TV screen again, looked back at their phones going "hmmmm..."? Next thing you know, the gross phenomenon grew even bigger with even more sickos armed with the inspiration to do likewise.

Yet, the real icing to this report was having the station newscasters [[is that the same as a flycaster?) make their post-report quips, and Carolyn "Smirkey" Clifford saying "well, yeah, you gotta worry about everything." I wish I recorded that, it would make a great sample in a techno song.

Maybe all that fear-mongering has been working lately, I am finding it harder and harder to sleep lately [[as you can tell).https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9g1xXC391g
    Last edited by G-DDT; August-12-16 at 02:10 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2