Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I saw a rabid raccoon nearly the end if its life in somebody's front lawn when was walking south of Bishop St. between Vernor St. and Charlevoix st in Grosse Pointe Park.

Quote Originally Posted by EASTSIDE CAT 67-83 View Post
    GDx2T

I stole the "Red Apples" line from Pulp Fiction....where after Bruce Willis' character negotiates taking the dive, he walks up to the bar and orders a pack of red apples where he has ever the slightest verbal dance with Vinnie Barbarino, aptly referred to in the movie as their man in Amsterdam...
    I Forgot Tarantino had those fictitious cigarettes popping up in his flicks [[here is a list of some more made up brand nameshttp://mentalfloss.com/article/21023...nment-industry). Nice full circle referencing action there. Usually, I'm up on my game lately. Could be the lack of sleep or sleep with hideous nightmares situation going on with me lately.

My significant other took this pic on his block in the spring, near the fairgrounds:

Name:  hood deer.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  126.6 KB

Im sorry the pic loaded so big, sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by detroitsgwenivere View Post
    Im sorry the pic loaded so big, sheesh.
    No, the image is just fine [[digital or not). If anything, it's the only kind of "shot" I'd like to see people take at another mammal.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    From what I read about Mommy Dearest, she probably took a tip from your Dad and passed them out to the kids as snacks.
    Hotel Tango
    That was some funny sheite

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2