Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default No Charges for Clinton in Emailgate

Pathetic.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/pr...-e-mail-system

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case

Default 18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

"[[f)Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, [[1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or [[2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both."

There is nothing in the law about intent.

It's strange, so very strange.
    Must be the season of the Witch.

Did anybody honestly believe that Obama would allow that vile shiksa to face charges?

The fix was in from the beginning. He was not going to let his "legacy" be tainted by criminal charges against one of his top cabinet people.

If the fix was in from the beginning, why waste everybody's time and money on a lengthy investigation? I thought the FBI might have integrity and act independently. Guess I was wrong.
    We still have to wait and see what happens with the investigation of the sham charity, the Clinton Foundation.

As far as Obama's legacy, I thought he would possibly cut her loose to protect that and deflect any blame from himself.

Watching Tim Black's analysis right now:

https://youtu.be/YDMbrLVjt7g

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    If the fix was in from the beginning, why waste everybody's time and money on a lengthy investigation? I thought the FBI might have integrity and act independently. Guess I was wrong.
    We still have to wait and see what happens with the investigation of the sham charity, the Clinton Foundation.

As far as Obama's legacy, I thought he would possibly cut her loose to protect that and deflect any blame from himself.

Watching Tim Black's analysis right now:

https://youtu.be/YDMbrLVjt7g
    Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha..... Oh wait, you're serious? It's the Government, Pam. It's their job to waste time and money. It gives the appearance everything's on the up and up. Back in 2008, Hilary was giving Barack a run for his money as the Democratic nominee. She was called in out of the field and shortly after announced she was stepping down. What do you think transpired? She was promised the Presidency in 2012, [[or 2016 in case Barack made it to a 2nd term) The fix has been in since then. Bill Clinton "accidentally" meets with Loretta Lynch, and now Hilary is absolved, even though "Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information,". If this were a made for TV movie, people would be saying "Bullshit, that can't happen, there are checks and balances", yet whoop, there it is. If it came out Hilary and Trump were in cahoots to secure her the Presidency, it wouldn't surprise me one bit.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; July-06-16 at 07:03 AM.

Precisely. Just another set aside of the privileged [[dem and repub). Any normal citizen would be charged for less. An FBI mid-grade staffer would find themselves losing their clearance at minimal. Of course the feds would only give her a slap on the hand, but Comey at least DETAILED a great amount of the corruption or at minimal incompetency. Pick your option!

And why was so much time wasted? To give the 'appearance' of transparency, choice and truth.

The mind-twist at the voting level [[if you plan on voting for either) is that 'well she's not Trump'! Hah! They're both bad candidates! Not either/ or! Only worse or worser. Trump with his issues largess cannot sponge or wick away enough of Clinton's corruption. So if she gets the presidency we know what we are getting, withstanding what the media says or allows.

Personally, I refuse to justify Clinton to make Trump viable, and I refuse to justify Trump to make her viable. Nope, not riding that teeter tooter, seesaw.

You gotta love the poli-tricks bold and obvious, front and center here.
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-06-16 at 08:59 AM.

Yes, there's the rule of law and JUSTICE, then there's the rule of politics and JUST US!

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    "[[f)Whoever.... shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both."
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-06-16 at 07:53 AM.

I still don't see the point of saying how many laws she broke and then do nothing about it! That just pisses off more people and gets Trump more support. If she is declared the winner in November, nobody is going to buy it.

CNN has been in the bag for Hillary during the primaries, but they put this out:

https://youtu.be/XXhn2K9Wwn4

It's all a showcase of politics, in spotlight and shadow as applicable.

As mentioned, the president couldn't have Mrs. Clinton indicted or where was his oversignt to allow her? It's all interconnected. The feds had to detail a bit of the inch marks on the hand-slapping ruler, to seem at least engaged. Ala detailing the charges, but it was only going to be a hand-slapping.

NO worries [[one can argue). Trump may throw the election to her at the last minute. They're all friends and buddies at a level well beyond our pay grade. Sadly, this is why more people are turning off from presidential elections.
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-06-16 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    It's all a showcase of politics, in spotlight and shadow as applicable.

As mentioned, the president could not have Mrs. Clinton indicted or where was his over-site to allow her to continue? It's all interconnected. The feds had to detail a bit of the inch marks on the hand-slapping ruler, so seem at least engaged. Ala detailing the charges, but it was only going to be a hand-slapping.

NO worries [[one can argue). Trump may throw the election to her at the last minute. They're all friends and buddies at a level well beyond our pay grade. This is why more people are no longer participating in voting in presidential elections.
    Good call Zach341. Trump is first and foremost a businessman. Given the right amount of tax breaks, insider info, or first choice developer rights, he can be had like anyone else. She already bought the coal vote for $30 bil, why not buy Trump off too? @ Pam: People's memories are as long as my nose. They might get get pissed off, but they'll soon forget and won't do anything about it. That's what sports and sitcoms are there for.

And once Mrs. Clinton wins she'll go into over drive to repudiate-deluxe all that extreme talk of 'early' campaigning Trump. Remember the people must be calmed down!
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-06-16 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Good call Zach341. Trump is first and foremost a businessman. Given the right amount of tax breaks, insider info, or first choice developer rights, he can be had like anyone else. She already bought the coal vote for $30 bil, why not buy Trump off too? @ Pam: People's memories are as long as my nose. They might get get pissed off, but they'll soon forget and won't do anything about it. That's what sports and sitcoms are there for.
    No, this time is different. The Bernie people haven't forgotten. Massive protests are already planned for the convention. Paul Ryan is calling for hearings. This isn't going away. The cheating has never been this blatant before.

No, this time is different. The Bernie people haven't forgotten. Massive protests are already planned for the convention. Paul Ryan is calling for hearings. This isn't going away. The cheating has never been this blatant before.
    That part I agree with. But as you saw with the FBI investigations, the deck is stacked.

Sometimes you have to wonder if we are actually a dictatorship hiding behind a cloak of democracy.

We need one of those emotions things with the likes of Paul Revere and George Washington doing a face palm from the grave.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Sometimes you have to wonder if we are actually a dictatorship hiding behind a cloak of democracy.

We need one of those emotions things with the likes of Paul Revere and George Washington doing a face palm from the grave.
    I don't think it's dictatorship as much as it's manipulation. Most of the population isn't even aware it's being manipulated, or plain really don't care. I've had friends tell me just that.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; July-06-16 at 10:48 AM.

We are at that point. Hillary is being shoved in against the will of the people. She did not win the primaries. Google "election fraud lawsuit".

<font size="2">

We are at a point where they rub our faces in differential treatment of the elites. "Director Comey even conceded that former Secretary Clinton was “extremely careless” and strongly suggested that her recklessness very likely led to communications [[her own and those she corresponded with) being intercepted by foreign intelligence services."

What is frightening is the increasing degree of impunity exercised by these spokespersons for the elites. Its as if the rest of us don't matter. Bill Clinton meets with Director Comey's boss Loretta Lynch and Hillary dangled a job offer to Loretta Lynch days before Director Corney's ruling. This is extraordinary. They seem to imagine that we don't care that we have to operate with the handicap of observing laws while magnates like Bush, Obama, and Hillary flaunt them and pretty much get away with ignoring laws, interpreting laws to mean whatever they wish, and even making new laws by declaration. This is potentially dangerous territory if the powers have decided that they are now free to call all the shots because the rest of us have been deemed politically impotent.

I do appreciate though that Director Comey went on to list how Hillary violated the law and exposed the US to national security breaches. The Romans used to force their defeated enemies under the yoke
    to symbolize the transition from free warrior to slave/beast of the fields. Similarly, Director Comey has provided a yoke of knowledge to pass under for anyone who votes for Hillary knowing they are voting for an excessively careless leader who has jeopardized national security and violates law.
    Last edited by oladub; July-06-16 at 02:15 PM.

^^^ The poli-tricks here are starting to sound like Godfather IV!! Lots of 'buffers' too.......!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWUdIKYgbvQ

I like that Comey listed in detail the violations. I think that was his way of at least SHOWING those who can see [[beyond the buffers, Trump, partisanship and the pardon!!) how brazenly bold the elites are at creating and operating within their own guidelines and edicts. All. Dems and repubs.

While only more flagrant to dictate what rules of order and laws the citizenry must accept.

Let them EAT CAKE: stale and molded!

If I were doing federal prison time for less this would be a time of great revelation!
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-06-16 at 03:23 PM.

Manipulation and paternalism too. She's on the side of the 'people', and knows what is best for us don't cha' know? I had someone argue that the 'media' is making Hillary look bad... this is just a sham to usher in Trump. SMH......The teeter-totter [[this one good--that one bad) thinking continues.............

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    I don't think it's dictatorship as much as it's manipulation. Most of the population isn't even aware it's being manipulated, or plain really don't care. I've had friends tell me just that.
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-06-16 at 04:29 PM.

Retroactive on that. The cloak's been up a while.

Just more 'successfully' presented as a comfort blanket before!

Last edited by Zacha341; July-06-16 at 03:23 PM.

Things more trusted than Hillary:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/MoreTrus...58578797981696

Thats a good one lol

So anyways,I was the only one that voted for Jeb in the poll thread and given the currant circumstances,still think I am nuts?

My thanks, Pam. Had tears in my eyes. Not sure if from being so funny or from fear she will be elected.

Thanx Pam, I needed a good laugh. You can bet I passed that link around.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    And once Mrs. Clinton wins she'll go into over drive to repudiate-deluxe all that extreme talk of 'early' campaigning Trump. Remember the people must be calmed down!
    Will this be after she goes after the Bill of Rights ? The Second Amendment will be first to go, followed by a scaling back of the First. The others will be looked at closely. After she wins and if the Dems get a majority in Congress, she will be able to appoint Supreme Court justices. Once that happens it's any ones guess. I am sure she has compiled a list of people and organizations that need to be dealt with. I hope I am wrong, but the way things are going ?????

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast