Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Detroit Lions Cheerleaders [[Breaking News)

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nf...ders/85832380/

Please don't raise ticket prices as the entertainment just got better...
    Last edited by emu steve; June-13-16 at 02:02 PM.

So what normally goes on during halftime?
    Do they allow binoculars at the field. If you're at the nosebleed seats, it would be kind of hard to see.

How ridiculous. I always thought of the Lions as one of the old-school holdouts against such silliness, like the Packers or the Giants. But I guess they think they need something to distract ticket buyers from the mediocrity [[or worse) on the field.

Great news! Watching sports bores me to death, watching cheerleaders does not.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
    So what normally goes on during halftime?
    Do they allow binoculars at the field. If you're at the nosebleed seats, it would be kind of hard to see.
    Yes they allow binoculars, I always bring them.

So we can now move on from 15 year old cheerleaders?

And Roary the lion?
    Last edited by Bigb23; June-14-16 at 06:32 PM.

I don't know about 15 years old, but the breasts on some of the ones I saw in the pictures look like they have only been with the woman for about five years.

Don't get your hopes up, these will be "Detroit cheerleaders". It's gonna be like taking the hottest chick from Cleveland and pitting her up against the hottest chick from Miami. Besides, if your still relying on cheerleaders to ogle over, you need to move into the 21st century. We have a thing called the internet now.

Either way, the team still sucks, the tickets are overpriced, and worst of all, they still have that idiot still singing "Forward down the field!" after every field goal.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg19 View Post
    Don't get your hopes up, these will be "Detroit cheerleaders". It's gonna be like taking the hottest chick from Cleveland and pitting her up against the hottest chick from Miami. Besides, if your still relying on cheerleaders to ogle over, you need to move into the 21st century. We have a thing called the internet now.

Either way, the team still sucks, the tickets are overpriced, and worst of all, they still have that idiot still singing "Forward down the field!" after every field goal.
    That's the Lions fight song. Its a beautiful song.