Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Lost & Needs Found :)

Putting a little faith in humanity and hopefully proving we do still live in a small world!!
    Ok so here it goes ....have you ever met someone and connected but for whatever reason u missed the opportunity to get their number!???��
    Well DAM if that did not happen to me last month!!!!

Pearl Jam Concert Lexington KY....maybe it was the music maybe it was the beer but something was in the air ... came back to my seat right as show started and some guy was in my seat ...he said he had a single ticket and would be leaving soon to join his buddies .....HE DIDNT LEAVE THE WHOLE SHOW.... We sang at the top of our lungs danced laughed and bought each other a beer ...at the end of the show classic I thought he was behind me but I lost him
    SERENDIPITY!!!??
    I am a fairly private person so this is a total leap of faith ...I have no social media and I do recall he said he wasn't on Facebook either...so there goes that

So here is what I know...
    Dan?
    Obviously a Pearl Jam fan....going to Wrigley show #2
    Said he lives in Detroit -- flew to Lexington
    Attended University of Iowa ... Tippie maybe?
    Could be your friend co-worker neighbor who knows ....but if this person sounds familiar ....tell him to find me here!!!! I'm not from the area just posting in his! Thanks to all of u that have been cool in your correspondence.
    Thanks Detroit ....Ride The Wave ...Peace
    Last edited by MelB; June-05-16 at 09:00 PM.