Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Practise Makes Perfect-Join the H1N1 Riots!

Well, if this isn't a sign of the times, there may be no such thing.

They really ARE trying to get the populace to riot.

Once everyone starts getting this H1N1 virus, they expect their advanced marketing of the disease to cause a groundswell of desire for their shitty multiple-shot direct attack on the human immune system! Yay.

Then you can invite this scourge into your own body, yay!

They will keep dangling this in front of your faces until you respond the way they wish...and yes, I'm being sarcastic. The whole damn thing is total bullshit.

well, it is comforting to know what I'll be doing in a cuple of months, thanx. Oh, will I be rioting to get the drug, not get the drug ... what are my motivations here?

Big Pharma is conspiring with the Pentagon to cause flu riots so the Pentagon can use their microwave ray gun on us? Is that the scenerio? Will I be safe if I the wear microwave popcorn bags on my body to absorb the PentagonPlasma Ray?

The rioting will be in part from people clamoring to get vaccinated, rushing from fear of death into a false limited marketplace. By design, this will become the biggest drive for the sheople, since they have continually been sold on it for the past six months.

Yeah, they'll use the EM weapon on civilians, why is that even a question? They will roll out at the first breath of public unrest. Same with the drone fly-overs. Already we're getting increased helicopter patrols.

No, you cannot absorb this energy with mere mylar...that is just silly, Gnome. Stick with the program, knit yourself a sweater-suit out of unbraided CAT5 phone wire.

Cat5 it is. Cats pajamas, as it were.

Sorry, but I thought the whole stink up about this swine flu is that it infected those under 30, the aged and infirmed.

I know I'm old, but not that old. So I think I'll let the kids get in line ahead of me.

I do like the idea of a Orville Reddenbacher codpiece though. Seems effective and a hit with the ladies. It always pays to be popular.

The aged shouldn't have any problem with this flu, as they supposedly encountered all the flu strains before 1957...why that year is an issue, I have no idea.

Those with challenged immune systems, women bearing children, and the young...are all highly encouraged to get these SERIES of shots. It is not just one shot any longer.

I am encouraging everyone to learn all they can and NOT be a part of the hysteria they are trying to infuse into the population's collective psyche.

Do what you want for fashion, but be aware of those unintended results. You put your cell phone in the wrong pocket, that codpiece could turn into a collector/amplifier and toast your nuggets. Maybe turn them into popcorn.

I guess I was trying to conjure a modern varition on the old Popcorn Trick. I think Jjaba invented it back when the goyim kept their turtlenecks.

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    Cat5 it is. Cats pajamas, as it were.

Sorry, but I thought the whole stink up about this swine flu is that it infected those under 30, the aged and infirmed.

I know I'm old, but not that old. So I think I'll let the kids get in line ahead of me.

I do like the idea of a Orville Reddenbacher codpiece though. Seems effective and a hit with the ladies. It always pays to be popular.
    LOL!!!

Does your codpiece wear a pair of "horn" rimmed glasses? LOL!!

All these damned diseases that have been invented over the past decade are just ridiculous. And the way that the typical American buys in to them is just as well. I saw a “new” disease advertised last night during the evening news, had something to do with getting the feeling that your ankles ache from walking too much. Yeah, it’s an illness. See, I suppose that if the typical American walks too much, say, maybe more than the length of a football field, throughout the course of they day, then possibly their ankles will, in fact, hoyt. But there is now a remedy for this condition. Thank god. With that said, I am pretty certain that the debilitating disease what goes by the name of “restless leg syndrome” has been successfully conquered, because I haven’t heard hide nor hair of that one in a long time. Again, thank god, because sheesh, if you were ever to feel the urge to get up off your arse and actually DO something, heh, well, I’m sure this is an undesirable activity as the more you can keep Americans living a sedentary life style, then, well, who knows what. Now on to this swine flu.
    My half-assed theory is that previous strains of flu, such as west nile, asian bird, and the west eight mile virus [[I’m sick with it right now), had somewhat of a sex appeal to their names. Someone screwed up with using the word “swine” I thinks. Maybe it had some appeal in years past, but not these days. So on the first go around, the fear factor didn’t really kick in too well, cause noone paid its ugly name much attention. The Jews called it the Mexican flu. They said it originated in Mexico. Another mistake. Then it was somehow traced back to a pig farmer in Canada, and the pig farmer transferred the strain to the pig. Ok. So then they give it a more scifi tag – H1N1, and then word came out about this pharmaceutical in upstate New York which was close to a vaccine, at the time. Now we have this.
    Isn’t it true that several hundred people die each year from regular old influenza, usually from related complications? So, like I try to keep telling those close to mahself, remove the swine from in front of flu and what do you have left? Just flu.
    Back to the laboratory….

ggores, you are right to be skeptical of the news outlets and the pharma ads for invented "diseases" and conditions for which they conveniently have a remedy. But do not let your skepticism cloud your judgement.

We have, in this age, come to see influenza as merely an inconvenience--a few sniffles, maybe some aches, a little bed rest and lots of fluids. But we should never forget the Spanish flu epidemic, in which my grandfather died. In ONE SEASON, more people died of influenza in 1918 than ALL the casualties in all the countries of the ENTIRE four years of WWI that preceded it.

You may be right; it all may be a tempest in a teapot. [[I discount Gannon's scenario on the grounds that I place no credence in Black Helicopter Conspiracy Theories.) If that is so, it will have been much ado about nothing. But if it does turn out to be the Next Great Plague, and people don't get innocculated, we will see death rates unconceived of in our lifetime.

Time will tell, I guess. The proof is always in the pudding.

You remember when we used to line up for our polio vaccines when we were in school? They ought to do that with this flu vaccine-for those who want their children to get it.

Here's a brief side rant about the new forum software. Why doesn't it automatically underline hyperlinks?

I had trouble detecting the link in Gannon's original post. The link's color is too close to the normal text color. Maybe it's just my monitor.

I always underline links to make them more visible.
    Well, if [url=http://www.sunjournal.com/node/105339/][u]this[/u][/url] isn't a sign of the times, there may be no such thing.
    will show up as
    Well, if this isn't a sign of the times, there may be no such thing.

lilpup Guest

One thing I try to remember to do when posting links is to either change the color to something more obvious or offset the link from the rest of the text.

We really could use a different default color for link title text.

ccbatson Guest

H1N1 and a rushed to market vaccine is a really tough call to make.

Most folks that get the flu from it have a mild case as the virus has not mutated to a more virulent form...Yet. The trick is that it could do so at any moment, and even if it doesn't, there are rare unfortunate young folks [[30-40s) that develop fatal complications more so than with other strains.

If a person was born before about 1958, we believe that they may have immunity based on a similar virus that was widespread in the 50s. This could explain why the morbidity is oddly less in older folks [[when normally they get hit harder).

The vaccine being rushed to market raises concerns regarding reactions and side effects. Not the usual unfounded nonsense about autism, but rare neurologic side effects like AIDP [[Guillian Barre) which could be very impairing [[long term/permanent in some cases) or even fatal. Perhaps more concerning is that the effectiveness may not be well established. If you don't know the effectiveness and the duration [[ie if you need a booster and when), the vaccine can be rendered useless in terms of controlling the disease's penetration in the population.

So what is the answer?? Don't know...probably the smart thing to do is to wait until others have "tested" it and get the vaccine later in the season.

I'm saying to WATCH those who get this vaccine.

They may become virus bombs, as the vaccine is reported to quell the immune system with the first injection, the second one introduces a unique form of the virus...THEN the third one turns the immune system back on.

In the midst of that, IF they respond poorly to this innoculation, without their immunity working...they and we will never know...and they possibly could infect everyone they contact.

I'm not liking this new immunization technology...especially testing it on an unguarded population...with a strain that IF IT DOESN'T WORK can possibly turn against the entire planet's collection of mere humans.

I just don't like it, and it fires up my gut sense way too high to ignore!

ccbatson Guest

While not as doomsday like as you...in a much more rational and diluted fashion, I am saying the same thing as you Gannon. However, there is a chance that waiting may be a grave mistake if you are unfortunate enough to contract the disease and be one of the few disasters that it can produce.

I understand, just had to put language around that gut feeling. Sometimes they are persistent.

So...the entire medical system and all of the full force of the Food and Drug Administration should be instructing the populace what to eat to bolster one's immune system...as well as harsh encouragement to get enough rest...and wear a facemask in public the INSTANT you feel symptons developing.

I'm not hearing anything except get the immunization...and they make it sound JUST like the previous years.

NOW, this news story has a town practising what to do WHEN the vaccines have to be transported and delivered under guard...there are already stories about how production CANNOT keep up if the epidemic turns pandemic.

It smells and I don't like it...it leads to only ONE obvious conclusion. They are doing it to us on purpose.

[[not unlike how the current economic crisis seems curious in light of the bankruptcy law rewrite over three years ago...)

ccbatson Guest

The single best practical measure is to wash hands [[and/or use the sanitizers), and try not to touch your mouth as a force of habit.

Beyond that, sequestering ourselves on a large scale will cause more harm than good.

A safe and well tested vaccine is a very good idea as well.

From last year: Mini-spy helicopters help US police fight crime.

It's not really a helicopter. It uses a gasoline-engine-powered ducted fan.
    The Miami-Dade police department is to test the craft over the Florida Everglades.
    However, if it wins the approval of the Federal Aviation Administration, police will start flying them over urban areas....

The metre-wide drone could also be used in monitoring public disorder, crowd control and traffic congestion, said the force. Known in the aerospace industry as UAVs, or unmanned aerial vehicles, drones have been under development in America for decades.

The CIA has now admitted that it developed a dragonfly-sized UAV known as the "Insectohopter" for laser-guided spy operations as long ago as the 1970s. The US Customs and Border Protection service has been flying drones over the Arizona desert and southwest border with Mexico since 2006 and will soon deploy one in North Dakota to patrol the Canadian border....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-America.html

Great article...again only from the foreign press!

ccbatson Guest

Yep, autoimmune short circuits in the neurologic realm is the concern with vaccinations. However, that said, the actual rate needs to be vetted thoroughly.

Have there been MORE deaths due the vaccine than the flu itself?

How many confirmed deaths do we have?!

This won't be covered in any American newspapers or teevee shows...

ccbatson Guest

Try this out as a simple exercise Gannon.

I claim that Gremlins live on one of the moons of Jupiter, and are responsible for all sorts of mischief here on earth using advanced technology beyond our ability to detect or understand.

PROVE ME WRONG.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    Yeah, they'll use the EM weapon on civilians, why is that even a question?
    Eph McNally's?

ccbatson Guest

No Gannon...annual US flu related mortality is 35-40K...Vaccines are nowhere near that.

Oh HELL NO...

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=108604

[[special thanks to my old Park Shelton roomie, Veronica, and to Facebook for facilitating the friendship over such a duration of time and space)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast