Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Thread: The Living End

Default The Living End

Can one of you old timers tell me where the Living End was located back in the 60's? I just remember it was off the Lodge service drive somewhere, but for the lift of me, and my old friends, we just can't remember exactly where it was. The whole area is so changed, there aren't any landmarks to trigger the memory, do you know what is there now? A friend who has been away about 40 years is coming to visit and I know this is going to come up. Thanks.

I think it was at the Lodge and Seward. Long time ago!

8225 Lodge Service Dr., on the west side of the freeway, north of Seward. The building is long gone. There's a Bright Horizons child care center in that location now.

Thanks to both of you, I'll try and cruise by there one of these days and see if that jogs my memory.

It's nice to see these old rock pop up's happen every so often. The Loft, Silverbell, Palladiam, Etc.