Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Question about Shaunteel Jenkins

She seems articulate. She ran an effective campaign. She was an aide to to a past council member I respected.

My questions:

Is she related or tied to the Jenkins Construction Company?

What area of town did she grow up in and what area does she live in now?

She attended Cass Tech and was best buddies with, Do you know who the f**k I am, Beatty. It stands to reason that Kwame was also in her herd of friends.

In summary, is she a fresh face or just more of the same corrupt crew that has held this city hostage for way to long?

Thanks in advance for any comments.

There are no city council candidates named "Shaunteel" Jenkins.

Not sure on the link to the construction company...

But, in regard to KK - She never supported either of his campaigns, and publicly stated that she didn't feel he was, at the time, mature enough to handle the office of mayor.

She is one of the brightest people I have seen running for any position in this city in an awful long time.

Her educational background, work background with Mahaffey, and her career dedicated to the community makes her very well poised for a spot on the city council, IMO

Thank you Spirit for your input, she attended a community meeting a few months past and seemed very impressive. I voted for Kwame, as a fresh face [[not for his second run) and am understandably leery.